Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232203 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
zheeko:

I am interested
Don't quote the message because I will soon edit it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akalia(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:
Legit slots FG jobs send a pm, payment only after appointment letter and you have confirmed your appointment. For security reasons I will soon edit this message.
check your email inbox so we can discuss further.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:
Legit slots FG jobs send a pm, payment only after appointment letter and you have confirmed your appointment. For security reasons I will soon edit this message.
how much? I'm interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
bangalee1:

Replacement happens everytime depending on how sure your connect is
thanks Boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please don't quote the message, if you have done edit it. For security reasons I beg.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missidy: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please someone should answer this na.
missidy:
Please is it true that NAN hasn't recruited in 4 year? And how much is the salary for entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:

check ur mail boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brosiye99(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
@poorboy: sent you a DM. How can we contact you directly? Very interested since it's pay after job is secured. Proof of funds can be shown before you go on.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:

Am interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
@poorboy please check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:
Let do business together.. please reach me on 08135901820
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rabz4real(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Am interested pls.. 08061600740

Legit slots FG jobs send a pm, payment only after appointment letter and you have confirmed your appointment. For security reasons I will soon edit this message.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olalekan27: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
I am interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
leadborn:
Is there any update on NDLEA? Someone called mey friend and asked for his slip

Did he get the text for screening in January?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omgtzsammie(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:

i am interested. 09059766767
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ponytail22: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:
Please don't quote the message, if you have done edit it. For security reasons I beg.
Please I'm very much interested in the FG job.
please help me. I'll pay after I must have received my Appointment letter. I've sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
People saying that they'll pay after getting appointment letter have not asked how much the cost is.... No be juju be that?
Also, beware of fake APL. Toh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MsJJ(f): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
@poorboy please check your pm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadon1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:
Send a pm, legit. You fit involve police sef.
Contact me pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burg93: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Is 2.7 million a fair price for custom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
burg93:
Is 2.7 million a fair price for custom?

Which level pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
emeritus007:
People saying that they'll pay after getting appointment letter have not asked how much the cost is.... No be juju be that?
Also, beware of fake APL. Toh

How does one identify a fake APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burg93: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Gimli:

Which level pls?
graduate entry......should be level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
burg93:
graduate entry......should be level 8
Though depend on your negotiating power, but 2m is cool.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Gimli:

Though depend on your negotiating power, but 2m is cool.

To add to this, in case your connect disagrees, 2.5m is good. Na custom! The guy should just be careful not to fall into the hands of scammers. Dem full Abj anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good evening ppl, FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE, PEOPLE DID DOCUMENTATION AT NHIS, NPHCDA, ONE AGENCY UNDER MIN. OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY... AND MORE THAT AM STILL UNABLE TO CONFIRM AT THE MOMENT.. JST TO LET U KNOW O.
NOTE: I can't help in anyway, jst trying to help share any little info i get. So people that have connect can push.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lollyrowland(f): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:

I'm interested please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:

Interested
Sent a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by glo12(f): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Poorboy:

Sent a PM, please respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Accountantikye(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2021
am interested and seriously looking for a work have been at home since beginning of last year, and it is seriously affecting my sanity, please may God touch the heart of someone to help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nigaraw(m): 2:44am On Apr 11, 2021
Please when is PENCOM Apl coming out and any idea about salary ideas and allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gartol(m): 2:47am On Apr 11, 2021
K

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mukzahra, Mubsan12, Jaybaba7, RealAbba, CreekOne, leeking(m), ogwoliun, Daklo and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.