Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294756 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
burg93:

graduate entry......should be level 8
Authentic customs slot is more than that amount.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
tukurmahmudzaki:

Dat I should wait dey will soon release the apl. Latest may
ok.... God help us all...amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariEnoch(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
God help me with a good job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 12:20am On Apr 12, 2021
tukurmahmudzaki:
Please any update about FIRS APL 4 the next batch.
Have they distributed any recently ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 12:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Can I have ur number

I am interested[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beansman: 6:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Am interested, please send me your email address
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Has anyone gotten any information on NSIA? We suddenly just stopped hearing from them.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2021
nonxo007:
Has anyone gotten any information on NSIA? We suddenly just stopped hearing from them.

Another recruitment to come up soon...

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Thanks a lot bro, but how about the previous one done? Any info on that one, because I was really pursing it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Any news on NSITF?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Good morning Nairalander.

Plz I who knows salary scale + allowances of Rural Electrification Agency of Nigeria. I need this asap

And is there any agency recruiting secretly? Plz lemme.
God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2021
A friend told me about a certain requirement going on along force headquarters in Asokoro today. I have no idea what is was, but I dust my cv and followed my friend sha, make e no be say ano serious with my life grin.

Getting here, see crowd grin

They said it is NATFORCE and some people that did came here last 2 week has gotten their appointment letters.

I don't even have idea what NATFORCE is but I'll stay a while and observe.

Ps. On the gate, there is a notice saying The recruitment has been postponed to may 15, but people and not going. Them no trust notice grin

Nobody trust anybody for this country.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gentleibraheem(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2021
Following. . . .
Please keep updates Coming let me know whether i would come with you tomorrow
Ourown:
A friend told me about a certain requirement going on along force headquarters in Asokoro today. I have no idea what is was, but I dust my cv and followed my friend sha, make e no be say ano serious with my life grin.

They said it is NATFORCE and some people that did came here last 2 week has gotten their appointment letters.

Ps. On the gate, there is a notice saying The recruitment has been postponed to may 15, but people and not going. Them no trust notice grin

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tukurmahmudzaki(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2021
If u guys know any1 in dere.... U can contact them, dey compiling another sate of list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tukurmahmudzaki(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2021
abuzismail:
Can I have ur number

I am interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Geepy10(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2021
Poorboy:
Legit slots FG jobs send a pm, payment only after appointment letter and you have confirmed your appointment. For security reasons I will soon edit this message.
I'm interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2021
gentleibraheem:
Following. . . .
Please keep updates Coming let me know whether i would come with you tomorrow

Bros don't come yet o, they are pouring water on people in the name of wetting their flowers, because guys refuse to leave their gate and come back by 15th may. grin grin grin

Omoh we don suffer until this work matter grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Ourown:

The National Taskforce on the Prohibition of Illegal Importation of Arms, Ammunition, Light Weapons, Chemical Weapons and Pipeline Vandalism has disbanded the Director General Special Squad throughout the country.

The National Executive Council of the Association charged members and security agencies to arrest and prosecute any person claiming to operate under such illegal body or group.

The NEC did so during the election of its new Director-General, Dr Baba Muhammed, and Deputy Director General, late DG, Chief Okereke’s wife, Lora Okereke, on Saturday, according to a statement made available to our correspondent on Tuesday by spokesman of the organisation, Mr Paul Efiong.

The council conducted the election following the demise of the pioneer DG in order to avoid vacuum, Efiong said.

According to the statement, the council unanimously agreed to appoint the widow of late DG as the Deputy Director-General while the eldest son, Obinna Okereke, would be given a position at the national level.

Read Also
The NEC also agreed to use all legal means available at its disposal to retrieve documents, assets, as well as liabilities of Natforce from any splinter group.

In an interview with newsmen shortly after the election, the new DG, Muhammed, promised to work assiduously with all relevant security agencies in the country to move Natforce forward, the statement added.

He pleaded with the members of the National Assembly and the executive arm of government to expedite action on Natforce Bill which had scaled through second reading on the floor of the senate.

Copyright PUNCH.

All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

Tags: NATFORCE NEW EXECUTIVES NATFORCE SPECIAL SQUAD

join punch telegram channel
Kindly share this story:
Download PUNCH NEWS app:

Download The Punch News App for Android

Download The Punch News App for iOS

Recommended Stories
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gmajor(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2021
Poorboy:
Legit slots FG jobs send a pm, payment only after appointment letter and you have confirmed your appointment. For security reasons I will soon edit this message.

Please, I sent you a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
For those that studied Mass communication and Related courses. There is something codedly going on in NTA Abuja. Tell your connections. Remember I said codedly, meaning strong connection is needed

All the best

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oyewale25:
Good morning Nairalander.

Plz I who knows salary scale + allowances of Rural Electrification Agency of Nigeria. I need this asap

And is there any agency recruiting secretly? Plz lemme.
God bless

Any information on this plz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Please how much is the salary at NABDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starM: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
What is the take home of entry level at ITF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Any update from unizik recruitment and when Apl is coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good evening all..Any update on ncdmb? Please reply my pm nwanyiogwashi

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Civil Defence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sanyahkod(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Vasgas:
Civil Defence

Any information on Civil Defence?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ourown:

. Them no trust notice grin

Lol you made me laugh. May God's favour reach you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Eldinot4:

Lol you made me laugh. May God's favour reach you

It is funny, but it's so bad and sad, that the country has made us not bother about career! Everybody just wants to earn. Everybody wants a job; fed govt job most especially, nobody wants to grow a career. Just let me enter any fed govt job and just earn money. Money money money! It's not like nobody has an ambition of becoming what they want to be, but the economy and the government has made everyone not interested in a career! Just any job that pays well! Whether you know the MDA or not, just fix me up somewhere, so I earn a living!

It is really sad! God help the youths of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

It is funny, but it's so bad and sad, that the country has made us not bother about career! Everybody just wants to earn. Everybody wants a job; fed govt job most especially, nobody wants to grow a career. Just let me enter any fed govt job and just earn money. Money money money! It's not like nobody has an ambition of becoming what they want to be, but the economy and the government has made everyone not interested in a career! Just any job that pays well! Whether you know the MDA or not, just fix me up somewhere, so I earn a living!

It is really sad! God help the youths of Nigeria.
Some ambitions or dreams cannot be achieved without money also, Nigeria does not recognize or compensate talents so why not make money. However, if you're the ambitious type, I'll suggest you travel out of this country (which requires money).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Iyajelili:

Some ambitions or dreams cannot be achieved without money also, Nigeria does not recognize or compensate talents so why not make money. However, if you're the ambitious type, I'll suggest you travel out of this country (which requires money).

I mean that we don't really pursue what we want to become because of the situation of the country. A mechanical engineer or someone who studied mechanical engineering who plans to grow in engines and all that has to do with mechanical engineering, gets so frustrated that what he/she eventually wants is just to do any job or be fixed anywhere in govt job and just earn

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
starM:
What is the take home of entry level at ITF
ITF is a very good place to work 200k+ plus other allowances

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omana, NdanaBusu, Konne and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.