Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228879 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MalamJide: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Another recruitment to come up soon...

Nice. Do you have info on their salary/allowances? A relative knows one of their ED’s. Let me push
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brosiye99(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2021
@poorboy: I am interested in the job offer and payment. Here is my email; nyakoinusa@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Thanks for asking. I am doing well my brother. My advise is that you look for someone very close to him. I fear if you ask him for job directly he may stop replying you. I am beginning to think the entire crew/dynasty of the DSP is program to function like that 'favour only to their political associate/constituent'. There maybe exceptional cases though. Lastly, may God favour you.
My hope is all on God my brother,let him interceed on my behalf......u see that 4G connect,I nu get am. U have been really helpful, thanks so much n God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Powern: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2021
@poorboy: I am interested in the job offer and payment. Please reply my email/pm, I have PMed you since yesterday.
kindly reply-ifechukwu.n.kingsley@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Honourables and Senators are the real deal....
This rep Doguwa make sense...he just dey give ppl work in juicy agencies...just recently (November) he gave out PEF to some candidates
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Mulas:
This senator Doguwa make sense...he just dey give ppl work in juicy agencies...just recently (November) he gave out PEF to some candidates
Does it mean FCC COMMISSIONERS are just a few percentage sure in terms of getting a JUICY FED JOB?

CC danqujigy
Tammyanybody

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akalia(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I Saw 3 people with Oil & Gas Free Trade Zone onne appointment letters yesterday.
Please madam help me with a job placement. Something tells me you are my human helper.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
God when will my turn come? Good morning sis... I sent you a mail.
Nwanyiogwashi:
I Saw 3 people with Oil & Gas Free Trade Zone onne appointment letters yesterday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Plz any idea of take home salary and allowances of an Electrical Engineer in Rural Electrification Agency of Nigeria (REAN).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello house please a quick one! I know recommendation letter can be scam sometimes but i think i need it, is recommendation letter a difficult thing to get from senetor, do they feel reluctant to give or they give it without questions.

I just feel i should add it to the extra effort i am putting please advise.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Anybody with LEGIT slot in regards with this Oil&Gas Free Trade Zone Onne should indicate. You will be paid immediately after confirmation of APL(this is to put scammers in check).Scammers don't even waste your time and flee if you wish to continue in your scam business.LEGIT only

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
Hello house please a quick one! I know recommendation letter can be scam sometimes but i think i need it, is recommendation letter a difficult thing to get from senetor, do they feel reluctant to give or they give it without questions.

Some give at will, while some feel reluctant.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
peepydelano:
Anybody with LEGIT slot in regards with this Oil&Gas Free Trade Zone Onne should indicate. You will be paid immediately after confirmation of APL(this is to put scammers in check).Scammers don't even waste your time and flee if you wish to continue in your scam business.LEGIT only
Pls this oil and gas free trade zone, do they pay upfront? Let me see if it's worth hustling for
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
topiiiiiiii:

some give with few questions, on a norms if na better Senator, he would understand u trying to secure a job and shld be happy with that.

Wen u get the letter make sure u take it there ursef. That's one thing I don learn, tell dem u are asked to see the DG, MD or ED of the company from the Senator. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ManDZzz: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Any update on NCDMB(Local Content) job? When is the interview? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Just thinking out loud. Not like I have any.

If one gets Apl from connection or job buying, how do you confirm the authenticity of the Apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Barbiturate:
Just thinking out loud. Not like I have any.

If one gets Apl from connection or job buying, how do you confirm the authenticity of the Apl?
From the agency. Visit HR for authentication I guess.
But I don't think you need to do that if it was through connection.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
freddybonz:

Pls this oil and gas free trade zone, do they pay upfront? Let me see if it's worth hustling for
I can't say about that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Oyewale25:
Plz any idea of take home salary and allowances of an Electrical Engineer in Rural Electrification Agency of Nigeria (REAN).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
emeritus007:

From the agency. Visit HR for authentication I guess.
But I don't think you need to do that if it was through connection.
let's assumed you bought the slot...and you make half payment, your connect can only give you photocopy and you will visits the agency or the ministry to make confamations about the authenticity of you being employed in that ministry which I guest least of name giving Apl in that batch.lastly you will still go back and make the final payments and the original Apl will be issues to you by your connection. But if na senator or any one in the government na the real APL you will be issues

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I only saw them with appointment letter I don't know if anything is going on there.

Good day Nwanyiogwashi. How are you ? Please reply my DM. I have sent you several emails and DM but no response. I know you are very busy, please do well to reply. Thanks in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by marwan123: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello house.
Any idea the salary of graduate trainee in main one?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Poorboy:
Legit slots FG jobs send a pm, payment only after appointment letter and you have confirmed your appointment. For security reasons I will soon edit this message.

I'm interested. I've sent a pm and awaiting your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Poorboy:
Legit slots FG jobs send a pm, payment only after appointment letter and you have confirmed your appointment. For security reasons I will soon edit this message.

Good day sir/ma. Please check your email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bukolamie: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Rabz4real:
Am interested pls.. 08061600740

please I am so interested ,you can reach me on oladelebukolami@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The schools have complied names already.
Maybe after Easter.

Please ma. I need your number please..
Chat me on Whatsapp..08067663604....your brother from Asaba.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Oyewale25:

Bro is anything happening in REA?

REA is a fantastic place to work.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Anfieldboss:

plz drop me ur number, lemme call u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Anfieldboss:

thanks for the call. Really appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
I SEE, I SAW
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
peepydelano:

Lol, if you think any legit link will get a job slot for you without collecting first, a commission fee of about 40% minimum of the total buck, then you'll keep chasing your tail bro. It's a dicey and shady deal hence some get some, some lose some. Quod Erat Demonstrandum grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ParamilitaryII, Ahmedbari, Butkt, Apalara1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.