Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6259110 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Iyajelili:

Why is a mackerel this big? Haba!

Should I cut small for you cheesy
Good evening

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Let's stop doing this and act as one family. She mentioned someone, let the person reply her first. We are one big family and I believe we will all be alright someday
real1000
Food don set for you... grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Teeeecash:
mieee boss of bosses..

The matter don dead dead.. grin
I been keep seat for you cause I know say you know dy miss this kind VAWULENCE... grin
Hahaha...The thing been sound somehow but no wahala sha. We move

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Back and stronger. God be with you. I guess Chi made this. Lol.

It can only be her cheesy but she vex too much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
real1000:
Clear way for nwanyiogwashi I don mail you.

Send me your documents before Monday.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
This place hot today o. Unemployment no good at all. May Allah provide for us.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I will send it tomorrow you too much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Teeeecash:
real1000
Food don set for you... grin
my man I go eat the food grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NnajiCyrux(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
armadeo:

A beg if u get the job on let us know where u are posted to so if u hold us we fit shout nairalander make u free us. Thanks

Modified in 2020.

I've been getting likes for this 6year old post for a while. Just to have fun if you are here after 29th august 2020 hit the like button.
Today is 23rd April 2021.
I just Saw your Post and Liked it �

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seyibaale(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
It’s understandable that we all cannot behave the same way but I think in a forum like this we should learn to hold back some of our attitude. I recently joined this thread and I have learnt a whole lot and in a short while I’ve been able to identify some genuine people who are willing to assist. The fact still remains that we are more privileged than one another and people will have top notch info. Our goal here is to drop info that can assist. Someone said earlier that sometimes it is what is dropped here that assists people to follow up with their contacts. Personally, I have been chasing a job for 4 years with a contact and I have seen updates here that has informed me more and will give me heads up to follow up with my contact. Our goal here should be dropping updates that can better people’s lives. Your update might not be as recent as another person’s own due to your own source but for those that have diverse updates on the same job issue.. it is just an opportunity to get more update your source cos you might not know that your info is outdated in a few secs.

For those dropping updates. You are appreciated. No one is paying you for it so it means a lot doing it. Not everyone here can do that.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladysafe:
Poorboy where are you?
Abuja hope you're not a trouble maker?

You can meet me on Monday pm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Let's stop doing this and act as one family. She mentioned someone, let the person reply her first. We are one big family and I believe we will all be alright someday

And you think the slot maybe just one? Allow me get favour man. Anochirim onye Anya?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
real1000:
I will send it tomorrow you too much.
Congratulations in advance... you've really been here for a while... God has smiled on you at last.
We, wey dey unemployment market don short by one.
Nwanyiogwashi, thanks for all you do.... God bless you immensely! God bless us all on the thread and grant each and everyone of us our heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatisthelord: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

please, nwanyiogwashi, if there is another job opportunity (ies) in any of the tertiary institutions in the east, I will be interested and available as I reside there.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Yea, she felt bad but it well. Tell her to chat with me o. She's vexing everywhere.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
slizzyb:

And you think the slot maybe just one? Allow me get favour man. Anochirim onye Anya?
You're favoured man. Best wishes in Jesus name
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Poorboy:
Abuja hope you're not a trouble maker?

You can meet me on Monday pm.
Do I look like one?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paramilitary1:

Thanks man...Very soon we will be alright. Nwanyiogwashi share reach my side oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Real my brother my friend congratulations. Na which person dream me too go Wan appear this night o.. Chai
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akalia(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

madam I am on my knees, abeg reason my matter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Omo this thread is full of sadists, from those that want to provoke information givers, to those that want the thread closed. Why don't you unfollow the thread instead a lot of us depend on this thread to take actions, the hope i get from this thread is massive but you people want to cut it off. Kai this world is truly evil

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Guys please enough of the insult and abuse and blame. Let's focus on the purpose of the thread. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uboma(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Misscheery:
War go soon start here. Lemme grab my pop corn and mineral

Why do you take delight in watching people fight?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hatred won't take us anywhere let us learn to respect each other as one big family. After going through all this thread I saw envy,jealousy and hatred.
@Ndokwagirl you are a daring, wonderful friend and like a sister to me please allow people to talk and gossip,you're more than just a friend to me in fact you're nwanyiogwashi and nwanyiogwashi is Ndokwagirl.

Hatred won't take us anywhere angry some bad eggs won't stop me from passing information here. All of you can join me let's eat.

This is the Spirit...pls cut small fish for me na..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

madam I want to tap from your blessing to ,I hope to be next to be favour by you,I hardly comment on this forum and don't use to insult on faceless forum like this,becaus I don't know d calibre of people on this thread. cheesy
Nwanyiogwashi:

madam I want to tap from your blessing to ,I hope to be next to be favour by you,I hardly comment on this forum and don't use to insult on faceless forum like this,becaus I don't know d calibre of people on this thread.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Oga paramilitary Abeg reply my mail now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Gimli:

This is the Spirit...pls cut small fish for me na..
You sabi beg when u dey prim sch ba grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Eldinot4:

You sabi beg when u dey prim sch ba grin

Don't play with mackerel, love it especially in egusi and banga soap,..sometimes prefer it dey in owho soup with starch.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demmah08: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
After carefully reading all allegation and counter allegations against her, it seems like this @Nwanyingowshi girl is matured and confident, kudos... her handle of this issue is top notch, i respect her. we are all here looking for information for job placement and networking, i believe we should just stick to that. a lot of you folks would loose things that you would never recover back again, please be guided. As for me, i'm sure help is on its way, he that owns the whole world never sleeps nor slumber. and for the antagonist, please don't block road for others if you don't believe, After all its only hope that keeps us all going.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Should I cut small for you cheesy
Good evening

I need abeg. Evening and good work.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

@Real1000 you're funny please don't show for my dream cheesy can you take oko polytechnic non academic staff?
Any info on recent NDPHC recruitment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Patrickflames, AhmedChiz, Yahaya79, wucanfixumiA7pr, yusufdayo1, Mukzahra, Seeker123, HooxJnr(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.