Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6222599 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pls anyone with the latest in University of agriculture makurdi plss, am scaref
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dpr, any update pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sheymanx: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2021
Hello Chief, any update as regards the NSIA GAP? Thogh we've gotten calls, no official mail to that effect yet. Also, any idea as to renumeration, allowances, and all of that?

Thank you.

TammyAnybody:
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria
PTDF
Security and Exchange Commission
Pencom

Above are the A-list agency that will commence issuance of letter anytime soon

CAC to recruit later in the year

Lower Niger River Basin (Ilorin) just applied for recruitment embargo to be lifted.

NARICT Zaria, secure waiver to commence recruitment.

Federal Character Commission will recruit this year as contain in their last board meeting.

National Assembly Service Commission to also go ahead with recruitment.

NSIA awaiting certificate of complianc from FCC for issuance of letters (Excluding GAP).

DPR will commence a fresh recruitment exercise towards the year end.

Someome research institute under Ministry of Water and Ministry of Agric have been given go ahead for recruitment by FCC likewise some Medical Centres and Teaching Hospitals..

I couldn't get information on NIMASA and NCDMB for naw. I only knew of a list being forwarded by Presidency to NIMASA early December for the employment of few people, which they are yet to comply with..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2021
NPA nko?
Sheymanx:
Hello Chief, any update as regards the NSIA GAP? Thogh we've gotten calls, no official mail to that effect yet. Also, any idea as to renumeration, allowances, and all of that?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2021
Cas49:

Congratulations Boss

Which firm?
UCH

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

UCH

Nice 1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

UCH
Congratulations.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

I am leaving the country first or second week of next month to stay with my family.

#WTO
maama, Las Las, you later forget me... Chai sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:
UCH
Congrats
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
@Mrtalker,it's been long oo. Has ur connect worked?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonymous200: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:
PTDF
Pencom

Lower Niger River Basin (Ilorin) just applied for recruitment embargo to be lifted.

Federal Character Commission will recruit this year as contain in their last board meeting.

NSIA awaiting certificate of complianc from FCC for issuance of letters (Excluding GAP).

Someome research institute under Ministry of Water and Ministry of Agric have been given go ahead for recruitment by FCC likewise some Medical Centres and Teaching Hospitals..

I couldn't get information on NIMASA and NCDMB for naw. I only knew of a list being forwarded by Presidency to NIMASA early December for the employment of few people, which they are yet to comply with..

Boss Good afternoon
Please do you have any information now about NCDMB
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:
PTDF
Pencom

plz boss any updates on NDPHC (Niger Delta Power Holding Company) and PEF...
needed urgently to make move..
thanks in anticipation Brodally
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hi guys,
Please is NDPHC an A-list agency??
What is their salary package please??
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
270k without allowance before you are confirmed. 190k with yearly allowance after you are confirmed.I don't know how much the allowance is tho
Attahir180:
Hi guys,
Please is NDPHC an A-list agency??
What is their salary package please??
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

plz boss any updates on NDPHC (Niger Delta Power Holding Company) and PEF...
needed urgently to make move..
thanks in anticipation Brodally
few days ago somebody here said the second list is at the process of compilation (PEF)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thank you
Swagsultan1:
270k without allowance before you are confirmed. 190k with yearly allowance after you are confirmed.I don't know how much the allowance is tho
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Let us not become weary in doing good @Nwanyiogwashi, @TammyAnybody et al., for at the proper time You will reap a harvest if You do not give up.

Ramadan Mubaraq to all Muslim.

I'm still looking for job

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tessyy1701:
Let us not become weary in doing good @Nwaghaiosi, @TammyAnnybody et al., for at the proper time You will reap a harvest if You do not give up.

Ramadan Mubaraq to all Muslim.

I'm still looking for job

Amin Ya Rabb Bijahi Rosul.

We are still looking for job!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gabicon20:

Are u also John2350? That Monika was active until Ndokwagirl alleged she was an ungrateful bitch on whose head a slot was wasted then u took d matter on ur head and John2350 hasn't said a word since then. Plz if u are John2350 or u know her tell her to tell us d truth if she sent her CV 2d young lady and still back stabbed her. Let her clear her name, we deserve 2 know d truth so u can lay this whole thing to rest while we look up to helpful info which is d reason we are all here.

Brilliant response and well observed . John2350 has run away.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

I am leaving the country first or second week of next month to stay with my family.

#WTO
Safe trip ma'am... You've done well. I wish you could bless me though, before you leave.... Just as Elijah gave Elisha double portion of his anointing before crossing over to the other side.
Happy Sunday everyone... Wish everyone s productive week ahead.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

#WTO

Good afternoon Nwanyiogwashi
Now I understand better why you enjoy putting smile on people's face by assisting them get jobs. You are a Nigerian with a heart of gold. You reasons like the white people who wants her fellow people to live happily.
Am not trying to be a motivational speaker, you truly have a helping heart . God bless you and your family. I hardly comment on nairaland but I do read comments.
Happy Sunday

Please do well to reply my email.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

#WTO

Congratulations sister and safe journey. Sister concerning the Alex Ekwueme University or okopoly am everly ready with my CV. God continue to bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rotex111(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hatred won't take us anywhere let us learn to respect each other as one big family. After going through all this thread I saw envy,jealousy and hatred.
@Ndokwagirl you are a daring, wonderful friend and like a sister to me please allow people to talk and gossip,you're more than just a friend to me in fact you're nwanyiogwashi and nwanyiogwashi is Ndokwagirl.

Hatred won't take us anywhere angry some bad eggs won't stop me from passing information here. All of you can join me let's eat.
I am one of the silent follower here, I appreciate your maturity in handling this matter. Thank you for helping us, I pray God will continue to shower His blessings on you and take you to greater height.Amen. I pray to be one of the beneficiary of your kind gesture soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Swagsultan1:
270k before you are confirmed and 190k after confirmation? How the thing take reverse?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1thousand(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pls anyone with any info on NHIS recruitment and whether non-medical personnel will be recruited?..I am very much interested..thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 12:20am On Apr 26, 2021
1thousand:
Pls anyone with any info on NHIS recruitment and whether non-medical personnel will be recruited?..I am very much interested..thanks
Do u have their site address. I don't think they employ immigrants outside medical background.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2021
Swagsultan1:
Please between NDPHC and NERC which one is better in terms of everything?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 26, 2021
AstralBody:

Do u have their site address. I don't think they employ immigrants outside medical background.
is there any agency that employ strictly in one profession? Can medicals do the whole job in the agency? There are departments that other professionals from other field have to handle.
Even in hospitals they employ other professionals.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 1:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Favour should speak for me too sad i have a degree in psychology with a 2'2 but i am still searching for a job. I am based in Lagos but opened to work anywhere except north east. Please help a brother. I am a good communicator and a good listener, i can also be a personal assistant, executive assistant, customer care rep or an administrative officer. My credentials is available once needed, thank you. I believe my helper is on here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 5:54am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello ma, thanks for all you do and may God bless you too, make I still send my CV now abeg and my documents no job will be bad for a BSC holder with family and lots of responsibility. Help a brother in need abeg oh before you leave us for Nigeria. Thanks a lot and God bless you real big.
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hatred won't take us anywhere let us learn to respect each other as one big family. After going through all this thread I saw envy,jealousy and hatred.
@Ndokwagirl you are a daring, wonderful friend and like a sister to me please allow people to talk and gossip,you're more than just a friend to me in fact you're nwanyiogwashi and nwanyiogwashi is Ndokwagirl.

Hatred won't take us anywhere angry some bad eggs won't stop me from passing information here. All of you can join me let's eat.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dannysugar: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
Good morning All,

Please who has information on NPA?
@TammyAnybody
@Nwanyiogwashi
@SeanKhalifa

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prince806(m), ACKayleb, banjul01, HooxJnr(m), enoks(m), Gboy4444, RickyJesus, starbuck(f), BeeNeeL and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.