Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6226589 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

I am leaving the country first or second week of next month to stay with my family.

#WTO
waw big sis, please help me concerning my dream job before going Biko,or better still make I will follow you go,

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Ladysafe:

Check your Dm oh jaree!
I sent u a mail...pls respond

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hatred won't take us anywhere let us learn to respect each other as one big family. After going through all this thread I saw envy,jealousy and hatred.
@Ndokwagirl you are a daring, wonderful friend and like a sister to me please allow people to talk and gossip,you're more than just a friend to me in fact you're nwanyiogwashi and nwanyiogwashi is Ndokwagirl.

Hatred won't take us anywhere angry some bad eggs won't stop me from passing information here. All of you can join me let's eat.

I don't want to eat with you, please give me what will put food on my table, my family and people around me, one CV from me to you is enough. Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoffreyobi92: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
The country is messed up but somehow, people are making headway.

I'll recommend this website, perhaps, no one knows where one's dream job or scholarship is destined to come from!

www.scojohunt.com

While you are engaged in other activities, engage experts job and scholarship hunters.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

I am leaving the country first or second week of next month to stay with my family.

#WTO
More grace nd strength 2 Nigeria's living legend @ #WTO. Happy stay abroad 2u.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

#WTO

Please don't leave me without getting job. This news is breaking me already though I'm happy for you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Nwanyiogwashi like I told you yesterday call off every help you want to reader and recall back every CV you submitted. Don't pass any information here again let everybody hustle.

Please don't say that, don't allow the sin of one person to be visited upon other people.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Where is my destiny helper nah?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nekkycee how far na? It's been a while o. Hope you're doing good? How's the hustle na?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LadySarah: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nuttella:
No ma, she is not. I can verily say that they are two different people cause I have talked with both of them. Please let's be sure of what we are saying.

Ok.If you say so

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moshuur(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
I can only imagine the number of mails that nwayiogwashi receives everyday...
And some people are sooo dumb that dey wan pursue her comot from this thread.
This is someone that helps people for God sake (either tru legit info. or tru slot sef)...If she leaves, I'm sure she has nothing "absolutely nothing " to lose.
And from the look of things, it seems some people do drop sure info. on this thread before (but for one reason or the other, dem no dey drop am again). The one person that's ready to give sure information/link to ungrateful Nigerians (most sha not all) dem still wan pursue her again.

One person even talk say she talks too much (People are very funny sha).

I'm quite sure that ndokwagirl reacted that way cuz it seems somehow how someone go dey yab nwagioshi (sorry for the spelling ooo...I no know y u no choose moniker wey short/moniker wey person fit remember easily) that way despite what she does for people wey dey visit this thread

Try to hold on to her ooo...she fit deactivate, open another moniker...u don lose her be that.

My one cent.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akalia(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
LadySarah:

Ok.If you say so
So you weren't even sure of your assertions, you were busy making unguarded remarks against a helper to many. You need to tender an unreserved apology to her.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Freeeanijor: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
I want to know, which is better between FRSC and Ministry of education for HND holder?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Freeeanijor:
I want to know, which is better between FRSC and Ministry of education for HND holder?
FRSC pays better than ministry of education
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Freeeanijor:
FRSC is far better than Min of Education bro.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sanyahkod(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

#WTO

Wish you safe trip.

From a secret admirer of the wonderful things you do. Stay blessed always! One moniker that will always ring a bell. Still wish to see the face behind the moniker though. �

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=Freeeanijor post=101082651]I want to know, which is better between FRSC and Ministry of education for HND holder?
[/quote ]plese is any thing happen at frsc,I mean is there any form of replacement going on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evioke(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Please ooh kindly help me with job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
What will ruin a nation is not a leader's perceived ineptitude but citizen's rancorous definition and appreciation of possible solutions. I hope we'll be able to device a means to this high rate of unemployment.

In other news I'm still looking for job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
sanyahkod:

Wish you safe trip.

From a secret admirer of the wonderful things you do. Stay blessed always! One moniker that will always ring a bell. Still wish to see the face behind the moniker though. �

Lol..secret admire...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babena(f): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Send me your documents before Monday.
Na beg I dey beg, ADA. Look my side na. Abeg. I've sent countless pms all along,no reply yet. Don't pass me by like this na embarassed embarassed embarassed. Please, what will it take to make you reply my pm? I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Just reply me abeg.. cry cryI'm readily available for any work and anywhere for that matter. Look my side biko.... #pass me not oh gentle lady#

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reliableGod(f): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hatred won't take us anywhere let us learn to respect each other as one big family. After going through all this thread I saw envy,jealousy and hatred.
@Ndokwagirl you are a daring, wonderful friend and like a sister to me please allow people to talk and gossip,you're more than just a friend to me in fact you're nwanyiogwashi and nwanyiogwashi is Ndokwagirl.

Hatred won't take us anywhere angry some bad eggs won't stop me from passing information here. All of you can join me let's eat.
I am a silent reader I comment once in a while this is a better way to go. pls let love lead. God bless you all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tonyewarri: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nuttella:
No ma, she is not. I can verily say that they are two different people cause I have talked with both of them. Please let's be sure of what we are saying.
You have time to be explaining! This is nairaland, some people act too smart for their own good.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tonyewarri: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
moshuur:
I can only imagine the number of mails that nwayiogwashi receives everyday...
And some people are sooo dumb that dey wan pursue her comot from this thread.
This is someone that helps people for God sake (either tru legit info. or tru slot sef)...If she leaves, I'm sure she has nothing "absolutely nothing " to lose.
And from the look of things, it seems some people do drop sure info. on this thread before (but for one reason or the other, dem no dey drop am again). The one person that's ready to give sure information/link to ungrateful Nigerians (most sha not all) dem still wan pursue her again.

One person even talk say she talks too much (People are very funny sha).

I'm quite sure that ndokwagirl reacted that way cuz it seems somehow how someone go dey yab nwagioshi (sorry for the spelling ooo...I no know y u no choose moniker wey short/moniker wey person fit remember easily) that way despite what she does for people wey dey visit this thread

Try to hold on to her ooo...she fit deactivate, open another moniker...u don lose her be that.

My one cent.
She works more than FCC commissioners grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by armadeo(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
NnajiCyrux:

Today is 23rd April 2021.
I just Saw your Post and Liked it �

Men that old post is still being liked till date.

Looool.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Freeeanijor:
please is anything happen in frsc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
DANSANI2020:
No go ministry o my brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Freeeanijor: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
DANSANI2020:
Bro, I am just trying to get a clarification, nothing much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
If your connect is Retired the fact is there is little or nothing they can do.
The paramilitary used to respect retired senior men but Nigeria now Na who dey on seat.
Politicians have better chances than those working. Slots are flying up and down. University teaching Hospitals in South south are recruiting silently.
I wish us the best.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gloire1: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin ;Dwhat a fish! Lol! Is just1 life, enjoy! Remember me ur paradise biko

quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=101061960]Hatred won't take us anywhere let us learn to respect each other as one big family. After going through all this thread I saw envy,jealousy and hatred.

Hatred won't take us anywhere angry some bad eggs won't stop me from passing information here. All of you can join me let's eat.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
LadySarah:

Will you pay and wheres your location?

Sister I need this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LadySarah: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
slizzyb:

Sister I need this
I will reply.let me inform the trainer first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbdulAnaba(m), Odaolivia, 1Nma, Damdam24(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.