Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6281856 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alke Ikwo,Ebonyi state.push your button.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timon4real(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Some people no get button to push oo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seyibaale(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourmelord: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Send me your documents before Monday.

Nne Chukwu gozie gi. Abeg if u have for unn may the Spirit of God touch you to help a mom of 2,graduated 10 years ago have only but hope in God. Na non academic sef I need pls. Thank you ma.

God bless Us all oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Kudos to You woman of substance..

End button, start button, call later button ah no get 1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seyibaale(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
please I sent you a PM. I need some info.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burg93: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Timon4real:
Some people no get button to push oo
If you no get button to press then try press bum bum...
Don't be lazy, press something.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timon4real(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
I dey forbid that one..
burg93:

If you no get button to press then try press bum bum...
Don't be lazy, press something.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Well said. Keep up the good work here.Enjoy your fish. Thanks!
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hatred won't take us anywhere let us learn to respect each other as one big family. After going through all this thread I saw envy,jealousy and hatred.
@Ndokwagirl you are a daring, wonderful friend and like a sister to me please allow people to talk and gossip,you're more than just a friend to me in fact you're nwanyiogwashi and nwanyiogwashi is Ndokwagirl.

Hatred won't take us anywhere angry some bad eggs won't stop me from passing information here. All of you can join me let's eat.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hatred won't take us anywhere let us learn to respect each other as one big family. After going through all this thread I saw envy,jealousy and hatred.
@Ndokwagirl you are a daring, wonderful friend and like a sister to me please allow people to talk and gossip,you're more than just a friend to me in fact you're nwanyiogwashi and nwanyiogwashi is Ndokwagirl.

Hatred won't take us anywhere angry some bad eggs won't stop me from passing information here. All of you can join me let's eat.

Nne good evening.
My name is Matthew Bassey, am from Akwaibom state but residing in Kano. Please help a brother in any of the tertiary institutions, I don't mind relocating to any state.
I studied B. Agriculture (Soil Science) with a grade of first class and I also have a diploma certificate in Science Laboratory Technology. I am presently doing my Masters program in Soil Science in Bayero University Kano.
I send you a mail Nne.
Please help a brother biko.
May the good lord continue to bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chilucy: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please God locate me as you locate others ,this job hunting is too much and stressful ,do I think I can still make it in this journey , please God don't allow me to broke... after many years of graduation....oh God please save my soul
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
chilucy:
Please God locate me as you locate others ,this job hunting is too much and stressful ,do I think I can still make it in this journey , please God don't allow me to broke... after many years of graduation....oh God please save my soul
Be strong. It will end with tears if joy one day. That I strongly believe.
We won't give up until his favour locate us too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Some of us get fingers but no button..Abeg help me with this one.I reside in the east
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
This place is getting so scary. Our choice of words are so heartbreaking.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Nwanyiogwashi like I told you yesterday call off every help you want to reader and recall back every CV you submitted. Don't pass any information here again let everybody hustle.

We are from same local government and I am here... Help me....is either you are from Abbi, ogume, utagba-uno, etua, nde-milli, emu, kwale, onitsha-ukwani, ori-ogo isumpe, etc... Nor forget your brother... Same LGA... Pls help me...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I have been begging you since ... Help Ndokwaboy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please friends can someone that stay in USA or Switzerland have access to Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Send me your documents before Monday.

Make I send my own too....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Please friends can someone that stay in USA or Switzerland have access to Nairaland?
why not, so accessible
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please listen to my plea ...... Biko....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
real1000:
Nwanyiogwashi I never talk to you before so make I talk am now tongue request for my CV now or else I go show for your dream to night winklol

Heineken my man I remove my cap for you bro.

Chaii, brotherly, see as table just set for you. Enjoy dey go my brother.. This is the beginning of greater things for you. Nwanyi, thanks for coming through for real1000, the Lord shine His face upon you and may help never be far from you as well..
Bless up!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Provided you have internet access and launch the website. Such a person will have full access.

Nwanyiogwashi:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyo333(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Any news on NDPHC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Why not?? It's a public forum, so anyone from anywhere should have access. There are lot of Nigerian grads who are currently undergoing their grad program in the US yet are on nairaland.

Let him just visit the website. Or is there a specific stuff on nairaland you want him to see? If yes, just drop, I could be of help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Yes of course. Same Internet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nne biko reply my mail pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Yea, I doubt the website has country restrictions, then you could set your vpn to Nigerian, but if not, then you can login to nairaland anywhere, many sites dey wey e be say na abroad them dey host am, but we dey use am for nija.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
pls reply my pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh88: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
wow...you are truly an impressive individual. Keep it up
Nwanyiogwashi:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Houston17:

Why not?? It's a public forum, so anyone from anywhere should have access. There are lot of Nigerian grads who are currently undergoing their grad program in the US yet are on nairaland.

Let him just visit the website. Or is there a specific stuff on nairaland you want him to see? If yes, just drop, I could be of help

I am leaving the country first or second week of next month to stay with my family.

#WTO

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

yes..they can
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

I am leaving the country first or second week of next month to stay with my family.

#WTO

you can have access to nairaland as far as they are network ..anyway...when returning buy Bread for all of us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aliuzalkay(m), Gboy4444, NdanaBusu, Wonderlaco(m), Daklo, HyperCoaster and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.