Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244538 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2021
My fiancee just collected her APL this morning but the problem is we dont really know if Natforce is legit or not. Is natforce a legit federal government security agency ? Please house your contributions and advice is highly needed. Thanks

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 1:30pm On May 27, 2021
usydre:

Kano FCC commissioner 08035907251
Edit and take it down. Scammers might start targeting him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kadreeG7(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2021
Abduloojava:
What's happening there, are they recruiting currentky
Someone called my bro to ask if he has interested in NEDC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 2:40pm On May 27, 2021
Abeg Hala me if he no want
kadreeG7:

Someone called my bro to ask if he has interested in NEDC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2021
usydre:

Kano FCC commissioner 08035907251
Thank you very much, though I've it. I'm just asking about the MDAs his heading at FCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2021
africanman85:
Pls let me have the one for Abia

Federal college of Education Gombe
Federal college of agricultural Produce Ibadan
Hadejia jama' are river basin development authority
Federal university Dutse, jigawa state
National Blood transfusion service
National Eyes centre Kaduna
National lottery Regulatory commission
National institute for Sports
Rural Electrification Agency.
National centre for Remote sensing
National institute for advance legal studies
Council for registered builders of Nigeria
Population activities fund Agency
FCT social development Secretariat
Centre for black and African Arts and civilization.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 27, 2021
Babafash:
My fiancee just collected her APL this morning but the problem is we dont really know if Natforce is legit or not. Is natforce a legit federal government security agency ? Please house your contributions and advice is highly needed. Thanks
Do you know meaning of IMAN? Importers Association of Nigeria.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2021
Kaeboy:

Do you know meaning of IMAN? Importers Association of Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 7:52pm On May 27, 2021
Natforce is not yet recognised by federal government due to the fact that government just esterblish national centre for control of small arms and light weapon. This is the major function of natforce .The person should not just waste his time. NCCSALW has been given the mandate domincle in the office of the national security advicer

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rchwiz: 8:20pm On May 27, 2021
Dtish:

Federal college of Education Gombe
Federal college of agricultural Produce Ibadan
Hadejia jama' are river basin development authority
Federal university Dutse, jigawa state
National Blood transfusion service
National Eyes centre Kaduna
National lottery Regulatory commission
National institute for Sports
Rural Electrification Agency.
National centre for Remote sensing
National institute for advance legal studies
Council for registered builders of Nigeria
Population activities fund Agency
FCT social development Secretariat
Centre for black and African Arts and civilization.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2021
Omoluwabi4real:
Natforce is not yet recognised by federal government due to the fact that government just esterblish national centre for control of small arms and light weapon. This is the major function of natforce .The person should not just waste his time. NCCSALW has been given the mandate domincle in the office of the national security advicer
Thanks but control of small arms and light weapon is not the only function of natforce

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 8:53pm On May 27, 2021
Babafash:
Nothing to be happy about for now o!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2021
Sinensis:
Nothing to be happy about for now o!
Alright sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2021
Anybody with news about efcc employment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 9:51pm On May 27, 2021
Babafash:
Has the bill been passed at the National Assembly ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2021
Sadiq4764:
Has the bill been passed at the National Assembly ??
yeah i heard from someone that it has passed second reading though i dont know if the person is saying the truth
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2021
Jamahyel:
Anybody with news about efcc employment?
That one Na ghost story now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deesquare93(f): 11:28pm On May 27, 2021
Please any information about cbn

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maroghene(m): 4:24am On May 28, 2021
Who knows how much an 8/2 earns in NDLEA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 6:41am On May 28, 2021
Please any info on PTDF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 7:48am On May 28, 2021
Please any information on Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Afikpo, Ebonyi State recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 8:15am On May 28, 2021
If you are saying that national assembly should pass an act that establish natforce what of NCCSALW, which is already domicile in the office of NSA. Plz let be truthful to ourself. Both Peace Corps and Natforce suffer the same faith. Let the person push for NCCSALW becos it will have an offices in six geopolitical zone in the country. Natforce can never be come reality in thus administration.NCCSALW is headed by Major General AM. Dikko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisbtz(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2021
Please any information about NIMASA??
Feel free to DM me

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2021
Babafash:
two of my friends got this too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 9:34am On May 28, 2021
Omoluwabi4real:
If you are saying that national assembly should pass an act that establish natforce what of NCCSALW, which is already domicile in the office of NSA. Plz let be truthful to ourself. Both Peace Corps and Natforce suffer the same faith. Let the person push for NCCSALW becos it will have an offices in six geopolitical zone in the country. Natforce can never be come reality in thus administration.NCCSALW is headed by Major General AM. Dikko
NCCSALW have they started collecting CV or already recruiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kakaki000: 10:56am On May 28, 2021
freddybonz:
Please what's going on in FIRS, have they started sharing appointment letters? I have been hearing different things

No Apl this year until next year....truth is bitter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pdirac: 11:11am On May 28, 2021
Kakaki000:

No Apl this year until next year....truth is bitter

Don't play yourself. Its better you follow who know road. wink

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 11:32am On May 28, 2021
Maroghene:
Who knows how much an 8/2 earns in NDLEA?
plese can someone that didn't attend d screening found among d people to collect appointment,I mean I only wrote d exams and my name is not among d list recently release
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2021
Pdirac:

Lol.....do u have a contrary info?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 28, 2021
Pdirac:

Make una try dey drop update too now. Tell us what's going on.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yasir101: 3:34pm On May 28, 2021
please did NDPHC pay upfront and how much is their salary for fresh level 8 pls any one with answers to this questions should help me pls

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yasir101: 3:48pm On May 28, 2021
Attahir180:
Hi guys,
Please is NDPHC an A-list agency??
What is their salary package please??
Thank you
do u get answer to this broth how much is it and do they have upfront as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), Jeayet, NdanaBusu, Ibrochaka(m), Alfredd16, StephOkemini, nasiest(m), Kido36(m), isah2006, Ziggyzigzag, Hardey10(m), Brightlight123 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.