Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242739 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2021
Folsbal:
For which cadre if I may ask
Senior or junior (ssce,nce/ND)
Please be careful out there
Money is very hard to come by these days o

Honestly, I don't know the exact cadre.
Let me verify from him asap
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2021
id4sho:

Senior or Junior cadre?
Immigration is very expensive, 2M for Senior cadre depending on your connect sha, 3ook is questionable. NIS is quite hot.
Paramilitary1, your attention is needed here

Honestly, I don't know the cadre. I will put a call to him now.

I thought as much, sir. 300k for NIS slot is questionable.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:06am On May 26, 2021
Maimakawa:
Oga Elaino, they are already employees of those same agencies. It's just a CONVERSION program for MDAs' staffs to procurement cadre wic is now one of the most lucrative of all cadres in the civil service
OK, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 10:07am On May 26, 2021
Hello house, can Rear Admiral in Nigeria Navy be of help into the newly created agency National centre for control of small arms and light weapon. Plz I need your advice

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:09am On May 26, 2021
Nwaotu10:

In as much as it's questionable, it may be genuine... Not all slots must be expensive... the fewer the middle men involved, the cheaper. The 300k might be to settle a few in the office from which the APL would emanate.
Note: I'm not saying the slot is genuine outrightly... I'm just suggesting you investigate more before making a decision.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2021
elaino:
In as much as it's questionable, it may be genuine... Not all slots must be expensive... the fewer the middle men involved, the cheaper. The 300k might be to settle a few in the office from which the APL would emanate.
Note: I'm not saying the slot is genuine outrightly... I'm just suggesting you investigate more before making a decision.
Alright, sir. I will do some investigations.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 10:38am On May 26, 2021
Pls oo my people, I need a genuine, well paying, Federal civil service job slot in Benin city, Edo state. I have a landed property that is currently worth 6 million naira that I can tender the papers as collateral for assurance of payment. Once I pay the agreed amount for the job slot after Apl, I can then get my papers back. Pls my people don't do waka pass on this one ooo, I seriously need the job but I don't want to sell my land. Pls assist a mother of 3 to get a good job biko. Pls I am begging. I can be contacted tru 08137802306 .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:40am On May 26, 2021
Nwaotu10:

Asin I doubt if SSCE slot will even go for 300k now that everywhere is hot.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 11:48am On May 26, 2021
Omoluwabi4real:
Hello house, can Rear Admiral in Nigeria Navy be of help into the newly created agency National centre for control of small arms and light weapon. Plz I need your advice
pls house I need your response very important
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2021
Omoluwabi4real:
pls house I need your response very important

Very very possible
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphamaleTech1(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2021
slizzyb:
Since job is not coming, please who can hook me up to learn bio digester ( kind of septic tank) and bio- gas connection/building..

Thats what I do for a living.

Where is your location.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 1:57pm On May 26, 2021
Someone linked me to my state Fcc chairman and we are meeting very soon. Please, can he help me secure job among the A list agencies if i tender it to him?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1F30M4(f): 2:06pm On May 26, 2021
Omuka:
Someone linked me to my state Fcc chairman and we are meeting very soon. Please, can he help me secure job among the A list agencies if i tender it to him?

Nice one.. I'd say shoot your shot and see how it goes from there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nahzyla: 3:51pm On May 26, 2021
Are ministries going to recruit this year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 26, 2021
Maimakawa:
Calm down my dear, many of us here admire your courage but the way you've become so desperate with this job slot issue is alarming, hence the reason for cautioning you. So I'm using this opportunity to say I'm very grateful to #Peepydelano on behalf of my GF Misscheery
lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2021
AlphamaleTech1:

Thats what I do for a living.

Where is your location.

Orile.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 9:09pm On May 26, 2021
Dtish:

The above organization is headed by Abia State commissioner @FCC.

Kindly mention other places headed by him, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2021
Ori9:

Kindly mention other places headed by him, thanks.

Check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2021
Dtish:

Check your mail.
What of Kano FCC commissioner please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2hb1(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2021
Kaeboy:
Can someone confirm FIRS? I saw this on another thread
Just like FIRS APL but it wasnt signed yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:41am On May 27, 2021
talk2hb1:

Just like FIRS APL but it wasnt signed yet.

I don't understand you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 5:33am On May 27, 2021
Maimakawa:
I only have that of Abia
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatisthelord: 7:22am On May 27, 2021
Dtish:
I only have that of Abia
Good morning. please, could you mind giving it to me? let me see if things will work out. I'm from Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kadreeG7(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2021
Anyone with the salary of NORTH EAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION.
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2021
Maimakawa:

Kano FCC commissioner 08035907251
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadon1(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2021
usydre:

Pls does anyone has Niger state FCC commissioner

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 10:20am On May 27, 2021
kadreeG7:

thanks
What's happening there, are they recruiting currentky
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 11:04am On May 27, 2021
usydre:

pl

Pls does anyone have Edo state FCC commissioner no?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2021
kadreeG7:

thanks
Very good place to work... A/B list.. dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 27, 2021
Happy children's day to everyone here.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africanman85: 12:14pm On May 27, 2021
Dtish:

I only have that of Abia
Pls let me have the one for Abia
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2021
Please what's going on in FIRS, have they started sharing appointment letters? I have been hearing different things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jummiejumjum, Iyajelili(f), fail, danqujigy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.