Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6304080 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 4:35pm On May 28, 2021
Twiggy199:

Any info on NIMASA

Any Job replacement so far??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2021
Yasir101:
please did NDPHC pay upfront and how much is their salary for fresh level 8 pls any one with answers to this questions should help me pls
Yes there's upfront, monthly takehome heading 250k. Grab it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yasir101: 5:41pm On May 28, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Yes there's upfront, monthly takehome heading 250k. Grab it
thanks sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 28, 2021
Slot sellers where are you guys na?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 7:31pm On May 28, 2021
Babafash:
My fiancee just collected her APL this morning but the problem is we dont really know if Natforce is legit or not. Is natforce a legit federal government security agency ? Please house your contributions and advice is highly needed. Thanks

ABEG NEXT TIME DEY CARRY CONFAM LEVEL COME HERE. THANK YOU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2021
Mrlouis:

ABEG NEXT TIME DEY CARRY CONFAM LEVEL COME HERE. THANK YOU
How many confam level u don carry come atleast i posted my confam APL here last week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 8:29pm On May 28, 2021
Good evening all. Please what is the starting salary for a level 8 step 2 person at NSITF? Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Funds. Is it a good place to work?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
Good evening all. Please what is the starting salary for a level 8 step 2 person at NSITF? Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Funds. Is it a good place to work?

It's a good place bro. Entry earns 150+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maroghene(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2021
DANSANI2020:
plese can someone that didn't attend d screening found among d people to collect appointment,I mean I only wrote d exams and my name is not among d list recently release

Sincerely do not know bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 9:11pm On May 28, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
Very good org. What's happening there and are they recruiting..DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2021
Please is there anything happening at NJC, Supreme Court, Appeal Court or Federal High Court at the moment??

Please anyone with useful information should help Biko..I'm getting tired almost thrown into depression..��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sikpa04(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2021
Please anyone with information on Customs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 4:31am On May 29, 2021
Pls who has the contact of FCC commissioner for Bayelsa state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Usiyaro(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2021
Omoluwabi4real:
If you are saying that national assembly should pass an act that establish natforce what of NCCSALW, which is already domicile in the office of NSA. Plz let be truthful to ourself. Both Peace Corps and Natforce suffer the same faith. Let the person push for NCCSALW becos it will have an offices in six geopolitical zone in the country. Natforce can never be come reality in thus administration.NCCSALW is headed by Major General AM. Dikko
I say that NCCSALW is natforce, read this https://www.onepageafrica.com/2019/04/09/group-seeks-na-approval-for-ecowas/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rabz4real(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2021
I think NATFORCE is real.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Usiyaro(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2021
Omoluwabi4real:
If you are saying that national assembly should pass an act that establish natforce what of NCCSALW, which is already domicile in the office of NSA. Plz let be truthful to ourself. Both Peace Corps and Natforce suffer the same faith. Let the person push for NCCSALW becos it will have an offices in six geopolitical zone in the country. Natforce can never be come reality in thus administration.NCCSALW is headed by Major General AM. Dikko
https://www.onepageafrica.com/2019/04/09/group-seeks-na-approval-for-ecowas/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giorno8vanna: 8:58am On May 29, 2021
PEF, any update on the shortlist? Good morning all.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 9:03am On May 29, 2021
Babafash:
How many confam level u don carry come atleast i posted my confam APL here last week
ALL THESE NATFORCE PEOPLE, PELSON NO DEY FOLLOW UNA PLAY AGAIN. BE CALMING DOWN NA. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2021
abuzismail:
Pls who has the contact of FCC commissioner for Bayelsa state

Kindly try this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyo333(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2021
Make una no laugh o is nipp same as ndphc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 9:38am On May 29, 2021
Dtish:

Federal college of Education Gombe
Federal college of agricultural Produce Ibadan
Hadejia jama' are river basin development authority
Federal university Dutse, jigawa state
National Blood transfusion service
National Eyes centre Kaduna
National lottery Regulatory commission
National institute for Sports
Rural Electrification Agency.
National centre for Remote sensing
National institute for advance legal studies
Council for registered builders of Nigeria
Population activities fund Agency
FCT social development Secretariat
Centre for black and African Arts and civilization.
pls do u have for cross River FCC chairman

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 9:43am On May 29, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
if anything is happening DM lets talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 9:48am On May 29, 2021
Hummmm,why are you confusing yourself natforce is voluntary organization without any backing from Federal goverment .ok my question is that who is the head of natforce is it the same General Dikko .whoever is deceiving you plz don't deceive yourself.Natforce and Peace Corps are both voluntary. What the two wanted to achieve is the way goverment absorbed Civil defence should be absorb the same way. I will not comment on natforce again,beside who is paying their salary ,is it from federation account or where ? Common wake-up man

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2021
Eyo333:
Make una no laugh o is nipp same as ndphc

No
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 10:02am On May 29, 2021
Natforce not real
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 10:02am On May 29, 2021
President @MBuhari has approved the establishment of a National Centre for the Control of Small Arms and Light Weapons (NCCSALW) to be domiciled in the Office of the National Security Adviser.

The NCCSALW replaces the defunct Presidential Committee on Small Arms and Light Weapons and shall serve as the institutional mechanism for policy guidance, research and monitoring of all aspects of Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) in Nigeria.

This decision is part of ongoing restructuring of Nigeria’s security architecture to address emerging threats and strengthen regional mechanism for the control, prevention and regulation of SALW.

The impact of the proliferation of SALW across national borders in Africa and the Sahel region has resulted in terrorism, human trafficking, organized crime, and insurrections in West Africa and Nigeria.

Therefore, as one of the measures in tackling this threat, the new Centre will be fulfilling the requirements of the ECOWAS Moratorium on Import, Export, and Manufacture of Light Weapons as well as the UN Plan of Action to prevent, combat, and eradicate the illicit trade in SALW.

The NCCSALW will serve as the National Focal Point on SALW in Nigeria and lead a multi-stakeholder process involving Government Ministries, Departments, Agencies and the Civil Society in implementing all national, UN and ECOWAS Plans of Action on the control of SALW.

The Centre will maintain international cooperation and also operate zonal offices in the Six Geopolitical Zones to ensure quick response and effective mobilization of resources.

The pioneer National Coordinator, Rtd Major General AM Dikko has served in various capacities in and outside Nigeria. He was a Course Director at the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Centre and Chief Instructor of the Nigerian Army Peacekeeping Centre.

He was also a Military Adviser, United Nation Office for West Africa, Director Peacekeeping Operations Defence Headquarters, Commander Operations LAST HOLD as well as Commander, Operation LAFIYA DOLE, to mention a few.

The pioneer Coordinator has vast experience working with the ECOWAS and the UN system and is expected to operationalize the objectives of the NCCSALW.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2021
Mrlouis:

ALL THESE NATFORCE PEOPLE, PELSON NO DEY FOLLOW UNA PLAY AGAIN. BE CALMING DOWN NA. grin cheesy
No p bro one love. I pray that all those people in this forum waiting and hoping for their APL will get it very soon in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2021
Omoluwabi4real:
Hummmm,why are you confusing yourself natforce is voluntary organization without any backing from Federal goverment .ok my question is that who is the head of natforce is it the same General Dikko .whoever is deceiving you plz don't deceive yourself.Natforce and Peace Corps are both voluntary. What the two wanted to achieve is the way goverment absorbed Civil defence should be absorb the same way. I will not comment on natforce again,beside who is paying their salary ,is it from federation account or where ? Common wake-up man
Noted bro. No need for all these too much explanation. The person that got the natforce APL got it for free so she has nothing to lose
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 10:32am On May 29, 2021
Babafash:
No p bro one love. I pray that all those people in this forum waiting and hoping for their APL will get it very soon in Jesus name amen.

ISEÉ

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluffy: 10:33am On May 29, 2021
CBNwords:

It's a good place bro. Entry earns 150+

You are wrong, monthly take home is 89k+ for level 8 entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2021
Godrocks:
pls do u have for cross River FCC chairman
No I don't....only Abia
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 11:24am On May 29, 2021
Dtish:

No I don't....only Abia

pls do u have for Delta State FCC chairman

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aliuzalkay(m), Bankkym, khayrah2, JERRY1925(m), Reckonsoft, Mohisah, Yahaya79 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.