Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262668 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
GEJTILL2019:
Please any information on Federal Fire Service?

How much is thier salary?

Do they earn extra allowance?

Someone with information please...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
reliableGod:
Happy new month to everybody on this platform just to add my 2cent Natforce is real the SLA to my senator just sent a message to me now that my name was submitted for it incase I receive a call for a job that is federal govt job. Pls guys talk to Ur connects thanks all and do have a lovely day and month ahead.
It may be real but just know that for now it is not a government agency.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reliableGod(f): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Kingdemu:
It may be real but just know that for now it is not a government agency.
ok noted thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
GEJTILL2019:

Someone with information please...

same range as its sister agencies under ministry of interior. Between 115-127k before new minimum wage. Everything is consolidated so no extra allowance /upfront.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demorichy: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
sir, trust you're well. I sent you a PM kindly respond to it. Blessings

danqujigy:
Hello and good morning to you all, hope you're all doing good? It been a long time. Please let all keep hope alive, all will be well. Always put hope in Allah and not human. Humans fail but Allah fulfils. Whatever is with humans will perish but that with Allah will continue to be. Please don't fall for scammers in an effort to get yourself employed. 99.9% of "slot for sale" job adverts on social media are FAKE. Don't be deceived, nobody will come here and dash you APL for CBN, NCC, FIRS, NDIC and etc. To be for warned is to be for armed. Sometimes is is better to keep quite than to give people FALSE hope. That's suicidal. When someone developed a high BP as a result of FALSE hope and that lead to his/her death then there's no difference between you and BH, ESN, Bandits and UGM. I still love you all. Have a nice day.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygr8: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
kellyaa:

only know of Nosdra #109k entry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
danqujigy:
Hello and good morning to you all, hope you're all doing good? It been a long time. Please let all keep hope alive, all will be well. Always put hope in Allah and not human. Humans fail but Allah fulfils. Whatever is with humans will perish but that with Allah will continue to be. Please don't fall for scammers in an effort to get yourself employed. 99.9% of "slot for sale" job adverts on social media are FAKE. Don't be deceived, nobody will come here and dash you APL for CBN, NCC, FIRS, NDIC and etc. To be for warned is to be for armed. Sometimes is is better to keep quite than to give people FALSE hope. That's suicidal. When someone developed a high BP as a result of FALSE hope and that lead to his/her death then there's no difference between you and BH, ESN, Bandits and UGM. I still love you all. Have a nice day.
You are so right,99.99percent slot advertisers here are fake and time wasters, very cruel and heartless scammers parading here to advertise fake slots.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
ennygr8:
only know of Nosdra #109k entry

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by femmyapson(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
FINAH1000:

388k after tax.
Do you have an idea how corper(nysc) can serve there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygr8: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
kellyaa:

Thank you.
kindly check your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coollegend89(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please how much is entry level for NCAA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
please salary and package of Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
usydre:
please salary and package of Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission

Please is there is anything going on there? Pls don't air me. My DM is open
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by agylistic77: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pls I'm interested. Pls ur contact
Seankhalifa:
Judiciary available.. salary per month 75k or so... APL available... payment immediately after documentation... We have from now till Tuesday... location abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by deepthougths(m): 2:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones
Thunder fire you

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2021
danqujigy:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2021
danqujigy:
My sure man, good day sir ,hope you are good ... stay safe man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2021
danqujigy:
Thank you for telling them the truth. The cruising is something else and some people will attack you just because you point that out to them.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please urgently need help am currently with my senator requesting for recommendations to a an agency currently recruiting.

Please which organisation is currently recruiting so that he recommends me to that organisation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abduloojava:
Please urgently need help am currently with my senator requesting for recommendations to a an agency currently recruiting.

Please which organisation is currently recruiting so that he recommends me to that organisation
ICPC

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
emeritus007:

ICPC

You don't mean it....

Kai this life no balance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
elaino:
same range as its sister agencies under ministry of interior. Between 115-127k before new minimum wage. Everything is consolidated so no extra allowance /upfront.

Abeg which one be extra allowance or upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
My brother nothing dey happen there. Look for place where their recruitment dey alive.
kellyaa:

You don't mean it....

Kai this life no balance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
emeritus007:

ICPC
very true, press button

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Happy new month smiley

In order to avoid saying rubbish or false information, it's better to keep mute lipsrsealed

Will post genuine information as soon as I get one wink

Mr. TammyAnybody please kindly start give us update of organizations currently recruiting or organisation advice to get recommendations to. It's very urgent please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abduloojava:

Mr. TammyAnybody please kindly start give us update of organizations currently recruiting or organisation advice to get recommendations to. It's very urgent please
Bad belle people have succeeded in chasing TammyAnybody, Nwanyiogwashi .......away, only God know their intention.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thesheldon5: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please who has any update regarding NCC and when last they recruited? (Minus pres. chief of staff and minister of communication candidates)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
mredddy:
very true, press button
. How true is this? ICPC started her recruitment last year, and later placed the whole process on hold. So I doubt if there is anything going on now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
emeritus007:

ICPC
. How true is this? ICPC started her recruitment last year, and later placed the whole process on hold. So I doubt if there is anything going on now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Whiterose21:

Bad belle people have succeeded in chasing TammyAnybody, Nwanyiogwashi .......away, only God know their intention.
Those that chase nwanyiogwashi out has not updated this thread since the girl left.Well let everybody continue to wait for Allah and Jesus to come down here and update this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pass11:

Those that chase nwanyiogwashi out has not updated this thread since the girl left.Well let everybody continue to wait for Allah and Jesus to come down here and update this thread.
A very irresponsible comment.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
emeritus007:

A very irresponsible comment.
Is like you are stupid right? must you comment?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.