Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232631 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 10:11pm On May 31, 2021
ennygr8:

Please any info concerning the aforementioned?

Yes. Wanna know what their pay is like.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 10:13pm On May 31, 2021
Responded

Honestguy13577:

Done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 10:14pm On May 31, 2021
@TammyAnybody

Where are you na?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2021
Sugarlover:
@TammyAnybody

Please come and bless us with news on agencies recruiting or about to issue. A lot of us stalk your page for such. Please.
Happy New Month

Happy new month smiley

In order to avoid saying rubbish or false information, it's better to keep mute lipsrsealed

Will post genuine information as soon as I get one wink

37 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olalekan27: 10:44pm On May 31, 2021
Seankhalifa:
Judiciary available.. salary per month 75k or so... APL available... payment immediately after documentation... We have from now till Tuesday... location abuja.
I am interested, base in Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 10:47pm On May 31, 2021
Ema binu. Ejoor. Don't take it personal.

Help us that need the Info pls.

TammyAnybody:

Happy new month smiley

In order to avoid saying rubbish or false information, it's better to keep mute lipsrsealed

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 4:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Happy New Month Everyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 4:56am On Jun 01, 2021
hartson:
Happy New Month Everyone

Happy new month! This month is filled with good news and testimonies!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Okwiyke: 5:11am On Jun 01, 2021
May this month bring new job opportunities.. Happy new beautiful month family..

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by osato45: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Happy new month peeps, I still dey look for work oh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1F30M4(f): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Amen oo

In this month of June, may lines fall in pleasant places for us and may our reasons to smile be as plenty as the sand that covers the Sahara desert.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekinado: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Hello All,

Please I know this question may have been asked before but please
What is the salary for entry level in NPDC for a Bscor Msc holder?
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Okwiyke:
May this month bring new job opportunities.. Happy new beautiful month family..
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Hopefully things might get better starting this month.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
kellyaa:
Ema binu. Ejoor. Don't take it personal.

Help us that need the Info pls.

Nothing personal

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Please any information on Federal Fire Service?
How much is thier salary?
Do they earn extra allowance?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Thank you for responding and your honesty. I really admire your levelheadedness and patience in dealing with us. May Allah make you as happy as you make us.
TammyAnybody:

Happy new month smiley

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Hello and good morning to you all, hope you're all doing good? It been a long time. Please let all keep hope alive, all will be well. Always put hope in Allah and not human. Humans fail but Allah fulfils. Whatever is with humans will perish but that with Allah will continue to be. Please don't fall for scammers in an effort to get yourself employed. 99.9% of "slot for sale" job adverts on social media are FAKE. Don't be deceived, nobody will come here and dash you APL for CBN, NCC, FIRS, NDIC and etc. To be for warned is to be for armed. Sometimes is is better to keep quite than to give people FALSE hope. That's suicidal. When someone developed a high BP as a result of FALSE hope and that lead to his/her death then there's no difference between you and BH, ESN, Bandits and UGM. I still love you all. Have a nice day.

27 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Happy new month to everyone here.
Do have a nice day!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Eastern security network is not a terrorist group. It is an Eastern security group created by the indigenous people of biafra to safeguard the Eastern territory and it's people, houses, farmland, from bandits and Fulani Herdsmen who kill biafrans and destroy their farm crops via forced grazing. Amotekun has the same purpose as Eastern security network.

Let's be guided on this thread pls!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Barbiturate:
Eastern security network is not a terrorist group. It is an Eastern security group created by the indigenous people of biafra to safeguard the Eastern territory and it's people, houses, farmland, from bandits and Fulani Herdsmen who kill biafrans and destroy their farm crops via forced grazing. Amotekun has the same purpose as Eastern security network.

Well said, attack on federal institutions and personnel is what?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
id4sho:

Well said, attack on federal institutions and personnel is what?

Who attacked who ab initio and locked up biafrans in cells and prisons?
Soldiers sent to kill innocent citizens!
Don't listen to your leaders. They lie. They twist narrative to suit themselves.
Look up front page..... Herdsmen kill 50 eboyians(biafrans)!

Bokoharam members who surrendered(after killing so many soldiers and innocent citizens) were rehabilitated, given uniforms, monies, better life and flown abroad, while biafrans are proscribed terrorists by your president who labelled them 5%.

"ESN is attacking herdmen and NA/NPF attacking ESN"

If the above doesn't reveal anything to you, then I'm done talking.

STILL, Let's be guided!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
GEJTILL2019:
Please any information on Federal Fire Service?

How much is thier salary?

Do they earn extra allowance?
How far? Any recruitment going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

Forget that long story it is not needed here. You can wait for your Nnamdi Kanu to become Biafran president to give you a job then, cos this thread is for Nigerians looking for jobs in federal government of nigeria's ministries, departments and parastatals.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

Who attacked who ab initio and locked up biafrans in cells and prisons?
Soldiers sent to kill innocent citizens!
Don't listen to your leaders. They lie. They twist narrative to suit themselves.
Look up front page..... Herdsmen kill 50 eboyians(biafrans)!

Bokoharam members who surrendered(after killing so many soldiers and innocent citizens) were rehabilitated, given uniforms, monies, better life and flown abroad, while biafrans are proscribed terrorists by your president who labelled them 5%.

"ESN is attacking herdmen and NA/NPF attacking ESN"

If the above doesn't reveal anything to you, then I'm done talking.

STILL, Let's be guided!

@id4sho @Barbiturate please let's not derail this thread by bringing up these sensitive issues. Everyone has a different point of view and is entitled to their opinions but this is not the place please. Let's keep to what we are here to discuss please. Thanks Guys.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pls is smedan salary such a secret that no one seems to know about it? I have severally asked and so many others have asked but no one seems to know. Are they also considered an A list agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingdemu:
Forget that long story it is not needed here. You can wait for your Nnamdi Kanu to become Biafran president to give you a job then, cos this thread is for Nigerians looking for jobs in federal government of nigeria's ministries, departments and parastatals.

I understand the hate for my tribe and people, by you and your people, but it won't stop me from making corrections when necessary.
Even the jobs, are you getting it via a fair means? Are you not paying for slots or looking for who has connect, so you can pay? Are you not begging up and down for jobs in Nigeria like a 2nd citizen? Is federal character still working? Are you fairly treated in your country? Is this how it should be? Shouldn't you be ashamed of this your response to me?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reliableGod(f): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy new month to everybody on this platform just to add my 2cent Natforce is real the SLA to my senator just sent a message to me now that my name was submitted for it incase I receive a call for a job that is federal govt job. Pls guys talk to Ur connects thanks all and do have a lovely day and month ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please who knows the salary package of Abuja Internal Revenue sad?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
magaji700:
Please who knows the salary package of Abuja Internal Revenue sad?

They pay well shaa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
NATFORCE is real but your APL is subject to the constitution of Importer Association of Nigeria not the federal civil service act .....lol.

How can govt be your employer when the said agency has not been sign to law. Every govt agency is established by an act. Under which act is NATFORCE established?
I'm not saying anything again on this NATFORCE

Senator giving you job in agency not recognize by govt. Which Kain favor be that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
KBConfident:

They pay well shaa
How well Sir? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zoulyadaini(m), afas1, b3llo(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.