Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6306054 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Baba God pick my call for ICPC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
b3llo:

congrats
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
b3llo:
Congratulations man. I hope to share my testimony someday too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Happy new month smiley

In order to avoid saying rubbish or false information, it's better to keep mute lipsrsealed

Will post genuine information as soon as I get one wink
OK bro, please don't hesitate to update, if any updating they for ground.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hello house, is there anything like contract staff at firs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ibironkebamidel:
were u given APL as contract staff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pass11:

Those that chase nwanyiogwashi out has not updated this thread since the girl left.Well let everybody continue to wait for Allah and Jesus to come down here and update this thread.
Do not trust woman or man, only God. We have sorted ourselves without any one help on this site and so will other people. No one has you destiny only God.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
cry
mohisd:
were u given APL as contract staff
a staff called me about it, but I've not heard anything like that before
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
danqujigy:
Hello and good morning to you all, hope you're all doing good? It been a long time. Please let all keep hope alive, all will be well. Always put hope in Allah and not human. Humans fail but Allah fulfils. Whatever is with humans will perish but that with Allah will continue to be. Please don't fall for scammers in an effort to get yourself employed. 99.9% of "slot for sale" job adverts on social media are FAKE. Don't be deceived, nobody will come here and dash you APL for CBN, NCC, FIRS, NDIC and etc. To be for warned is to be for armed. Sometimes is is better to keep quite than to give people FALSE hope. That's suicidal. When someone developed a high BP as a result of FALSE hope and that lead to his/her death then there's no difference between you and BH, ESN, Bandits and UGM. I still love you all. Have a nice day.
please how far about NDIC documentation after apl collection?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amajee:
please how far about NDIC documentation after apl collection?

Have you collected APL? Please when did you collect?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yelowfellow:

Have you collected APL? Please when did you collect?
I haven't oo. I was promised so I want to know whatsup . They said the apl dispatch is batch by batch and none is called for documentation. That's y I'm asking. I can't even sleep well now adays. I de walk de tok to my self. My heart just de beat anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amajee:
I haven't oo. I was promised so I want to know whatsup . They said the apl dispatch is batch by batch and none is called for documentation. That's y I'm asking. I can't even sleep well now adays. I de walk de tok to my self. My heart just de beat anyhow.
I can relate, just take it easy on yourself. Depression can lead to sickness.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amajee:

grin grin As in I know how you feel. Sha, they issued the previous APLs on 1st April and they did documentation between April and May. So just chill. Very soon by Gods grace. No dey talk to yourself o. Talk to us grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pls how far about Ippis capturing? If u have any update about it kindly share ooo..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
DUNKA:
Do not trust woman or man, only God. We have sorted ourselves without any one help on this site and so will other people. No one has you destiny only God.
Are you telling us that God did not use someone to sort you out? or did God come down from heaven to sort you out?
Bros God can use anybody here or outside here to bless anybody. some people has gotten help here,others has gotten from the information we all received here too.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ibironkebamidel:

Yes, there is.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 5:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Pass11:

Are you telling us that God did not use someone to sort you out? or did God come down from heaven to sort you out?
Bros God can use anybody here or outside here to bless anybody. some people has gotten help here,others has gotten from the information we all received here too.
If you truly know God can use anybody to bless someone why are you particular about mentioning one person and claiming because she is not here the over one thousand of us can not move forward, even comparing her with Allah and Jesus? Guy just dead that matter abeg you no get yarns.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 5:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Yelowfellow:

grin grin As in I know how you feel. Sha, they issued the previous APLs on 1st April and they did documentation between April and May. They are doing training now. So just chill. Very soon by Gods grace. No dey talk to yourself o. Talk to us grin grin you can DM too to talk and relieve tension
okay oo. That's my last hope . The strongest connection ever gotten and if it doesn't click toh. Game over. Me and my cv will go on exile. Honestly

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 5:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Kaeboy:

I can relate, just take it easy on yourself. Depression can lead to sickness.
thank you oo.. I'm just praying

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2021
DUNKA:
You are right bro. When God is involved failure is dissolved. Am a living proof of God's faithfulness

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babafash(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Pass11:

But that doesn't mean u should put all your hopes on one or two person on this forum sometimes God will use who u least expected or someone that u dont even know at all

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Kambard:
Pls how far about Ippis capturing? If u have any update about it kindly share ooo..

Who has any useful information.
We need update.
Good morning all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2021
Kingdemu:
If you truly know God can use anybody to bless someone why are you particular about mentioning one person and claiming because she is not here the over one thousand of us can not move forward, even comparing her with Allah and Jesus? Guy just dead that matter abeg you no get yarns.
Oga God can not use one person to bless everybody, it has never happen before but some people are destined to be blessed by one particular person or the other.
Nwanyiogwashi can't help thousands of people here not even Mr president can do that,she is destined to help some while others are destined for others.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Babafash:
But that doesn't mean u should put your hope on one ot two person on this forum sometimes God will use who u least expected or someone that u dont even know at all
Her information here has helped many people here or do you start following this thread today?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Goodmorning guys,

I advise that it's high time we move on from this issue of Nwanyiogwashi. I don't think it's right for us to continously bring her into our discussion or try to speak little about her. The said person has done her part here and moved on with her life and has not be online since then. I am sure she will come back here stronger than ever.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2021
Abduloojava:

Mr. TammyAnybody please kindly start give us update of organizations currently recruiting or organisation advice to get recommendations to. It's very urgent please

NPA still issuing letter...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2021
TammyAnybody:

NPA still issuing letter...

What about Nimasa?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2021
My friend who got an apl with ndic has documented ooo

Amajee:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Teepy0392:
My friend who got an apl with ndic has documented ooo

Pls When did he/she collect the APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2021
Hello house can anyone confirm if cooperate affairs commission CAC is currently issuing appointment letters?

Anyone with information please say
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pad101: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Lagos State FCC is in charge of which agencies/parastatals please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, Julius223pounds(m), Babagy832, Profitcost, Ricodine, chosky2589(m), Jamahyel(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.