Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6281257 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
yusufdayo1:

I agree with your point. but what of those people that said that it has reached the second reading in senate seating. cos ayam not understanding again oo
Is that not more reason why any serious person shouldn't pay for such job or consider it a govt job.

Second reading doesn't mean it's recognize by the law or it's established by the law, second reading is nothing, just a senator who has something to gain raising the motion in the house. Any senator can suggest anything in the house.
Those senators giving people NATFORCE slot just used those people's head, at least they can get off there back lol.
Peace Corp pass more stages than this in the reading and it didn't end any where. Peace Corp sold slot like this too when they have not been pass to law. They even started training camp when police went to disperse all of them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adamayinla:
pls I don't get, like how much pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria union of teachers (NUT) is currently doing an open recruitment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orente21(f): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Misscheery:
Thank you ma. May we be favoured. Please I am a teacher. Can you help me ma?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Phrah: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2021
How can one apply for the NUT open recruitment ma?
Please respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Any idea if NECO is recruiting now or when they will?

Can a Federal College of Education Provost has a strong hand in getting a federal appointment for somebody?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Jaybrown19:

Can a Federal College of Education Provost has a strong hand in getting a federal appointment for somebody?
Yes, he or she may have a friend who knows a friend that knows the MD or ES of any federal agency. He may also know provosts of other related institutions.
That's the country we are into.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Thank you, any idea of if NECO is recruiting now or when they are likely to recruit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Misscheery:

Please any website or place to submit application? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Phrah:
How can one apply for the NUT open recruitment ma?
Please respond.
Accountant

Locations: Ebonyi, Abia and Gombe
Entry Point: CONPSS 09

Cooperative Officer

Locations: Ekiti, Jigawa, Borno, Abia and Katsina
Entry Point: CONPSS 08

Executive Officer

Locations: Jigawa, Ebonyi and Abia

Confidential Secretary

Assistant Secretary
Locations: Kebbi, Bayelsa, Edo, Yobe, Imo, Ebonyi, Cross River, Benue, Abia, Osun, Katsina and Gombe

State Secretary
Locations: Bauchi, Jigawa, Cross River, Benue, Sokoto and Kebbi
Entry Point: CONPSS 10

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in triplicate, indicating the Post and State, with photocopies of credentials and evidence of age to:
The Secretary General,
Nigeria Union of Teachers,
National Head Office,
Off Airport Road, Sabon - Lugbe,
P.M.B 516, Garki,
Abuja.

Application Deadline 21st June, 2021.
Noye:Do Not Apply for More Than ONE position

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Please guys is there anybody with the knowledge of NPA salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
danqujigy:
Hello and good morning to you all, hope you're all doing good? It been a long time. Please let all keep hope alive, all will be well. Always put hope in Allah and not human. Humans fail but Allah fulfils. Whatever is with humans will perish but that with Allah will continue to be. Please don't fall for scammers in an effort to get yourself employed. 99.9% of "slot for sale" job adverts on social media are FAKE. Don't be deceived, nobody will come here and dash you APL for CBN, NCC, FIRS, NDIC and etc. To be for warned is to be for armed. Sometimes is is better to keep quite than to give people FALSE hope. That's suicidal. When someone developed a high BP as a result of FALSE hope and that lead to his/her death then there's no difference between you and BH, ESN, Bandits and UGM. I still love you all. Have a nice day.
May Allah Almighty continue to bless you Oga
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
intergral:
Please guys is there anybody with the knowledge of NPA salary?

Have they started issuance of APLs for non_medicals graduate ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
franashi:
Accountant

Locations: Ebonyi, Abia and Gombe

Cooperative Officer

Locations: Ekiti, Jigawa, Borno, Abia and Katsina

Executive Officer

Locations: Jigawa, Ebonyi and Abia

Confidential Secretary

Assistant Secretary
Locations: Kebbi, Bayelsa, Edo, Yobe, Imo, Ebonyi, Cross River, Benue, Abia, Osun, Katsina and Gombe

State Secretary

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in triplicate, indicating the Post and State, with photocopies of credentials and evidence of age to:
The Secretary General,
National Head Office,
P.M.B 516, Garki,
Abuja.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Thank you very much for your concern, thanks to those who also liked the comment. Funny enough, I have over 334 request I will DISMISS before weekend. I won't accept any one.

Please what's the name of that woman Chairlady you're referring to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Whiterose21:

Please any website or place to submit application? Thanks
just Google it. Seems it's a manual application via their office in abuja. Read it yesterday online
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Orente21:
Thank you ma. May we be favoured. Please I am a teacher. Can you help me ma?

I don't know anyone there babe. Just read about it online
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orente21(f): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Misscheery:

I don't know anyone there babe. Just read about it online
Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Assistant Secretary

State Secretary

How To Apply
The Secretary General,
National Head Office,
P.M.B 516, Garki,
Abuja.

[/quote]
Please, indicating of state, does it mean there will be no transfer to ones initial base? I am asking because of family.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
perezeghi:

Please what's the name of that woman Chairlady you're referring to?
Google it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Google it.

Dr. Muheeba Farida Dankaka is the FCC Chairperson while Tonye Kio is the Bayelsa Commissioner/Rep at same place......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jaybrown19:

He can single handling employ you and your household if he truly want to help you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CaptGroin(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
MARKETING OFFICER
Qualification: ND, NCE, HND/B.Sc in any discipline
Possess at least 1 years working experience in any financial institution or related industry

Salary: 40k-60k, commission , transport and HMO

Interested candidates should send CV to firstglobal21@gmail.com

*PLEASE INDICATE JOB TITLE IN AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Google it.

Pls saying something about pef,what is delaying the list,
pls do you have any idea when call or text will start coming n do you know the number of people selected for this batch.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
NEZON:

Pls saying something about pef,what is delaying the list,
pls do you have any idea when call or text will start coming n do you know the number of people selected for this batch.Thanks
I'm very sorry bro, I understand your feelings and i acknoledged your plea, but you see, i know more than what you are asking me but I won't say pim..not even a word..I have to reply so you won't ask again.

Thank you...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I'm very sorry bro, I understand your feelings and i acknoledged your plea, but you see, i know more than what you are asking me but I won't say pim..not even a word..I have to reply so you won't ask again.

Thank you...
Hi philipianlobbos, pls do you have any information on AMCON?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Now I see reasons People Usually collect Upfront Before APL arrival....

2 weeks now ...APL has arrived the Candidate cannot drop the fee

Slot Replacement on Ground Now....APL picking point is ABUJA

Pharmacy Graduate in Federal Hospital ... 1.2M

DM ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Thank you...
Thanks for replying me boss, is far more better than snubbing ,I pray we all make it to the end with all my new applicants frds.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
@philipianlobbos
Pls do you have update about capturing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Thank you...
pls any information as regards DPR?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rationalist007: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
Whiterose21:

Assistant Secretary

State Secretary

How To Apply
The Secretary General,
National Head Office,
P.M.B 516, Garki,
Abuja.

Please, indicating of state, does it mean there will be no transfer to ones initial base? I am asking because of family.

Must someone be there to submit physically..are there alternatives?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
turawaa:
Now I see reasons People Usually collect Upfront Before APL arrival....

2 weeks now ...APL has arrived the Candidate cannot drop the fee

Slot Replacement on Ground Now....APL picking point is ABUJA

Pharmacy Graduate in Federal Hospital ... 1.2M

DM ASAP

Taken

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: avsadeeq0(m), tonyeverready(m), spido(m), POLS, Aminu378, Mohabdul and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.