Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223166 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2021
CBNwords:

Wow, baba congrats o.

It's been a while o. Regards to madam. Abeg before you travel make we try see first. I'll call you later today.

grin grin in S.A now. But will be home by month end. My wife is in Nigeria. I still have your contact. Will call you once I arrive.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Akalia:
You are wicked. Very wicked and arrogant. Your ilk is the reason Nigeria is messed up. You are selling job alot at a ridiculously exorbitant price rather than helping the poor struggling unemployed. Is 1.2 million worth the sum total of your pecuniary needs. Why drink from that cup of greed!!

Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Interesting, Under 25 cool cool cool cool

E shock you abi. I sent a pm. I have something to ask you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folsbal(f): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2021
@philipianlobbos
Please do you have any information when immigration will start issuing APL
And also what's delaying NSCDC shortlist
Thank you

philipianlobbos:

I'm very sorry bro, I understand your feelings and i acknoledged your plea, but you see, i know more than what you are asking me but I won't say pim..not even a word..I have to reply so you won't ask again.

Thank you...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Paramilitary1:
E shock you abi. I sent a pm. I have something to ask you.

Sincerely sir.

Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Akalia:
You are wicked. Very wicked and arrogant. Your ilk is the reason Nigeria is messed up. You are selling job alot at a ridiculously exorbitant price rather than helping the poor struggling unemployed. Is 1.2 million worth the sum total of your pecuniary needs. Why drink from that cup of greed!!

Check my previous posts...I am still an unemployed graduate like some us of here...

I wanted a Lecturing Job on my Profession that my hindrance (Human Anatomy... Msc, Bsc)
I have a Budget of 1-2M for that Incase you have slot for that job....

I came across this source from a religious leader ,but the source said his slots are genuine but I have to buy. Since I haven't gotten mine that suite my degree and I decided to share for others....

Where is my Wickedness or Arrogance?

Your moniker ring a bell, April 21,2021...you were in my DM.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by haftob(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2021
turawaa:

Check my previous posts...I am still an unemployed graduate like some us of here...

I wanted a Lecturing Job on my Profession that my hindrance (Human Anatomy... Msc, Bsc)

I came across this source from a religious leader ,but the source said his slots are genuine but I have to buy. Since I haven't gotten mine that suite my degree and I decided to share for others....

Just ignore

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2021
And someone kept on debunking the oko poly claims, something I had witnessed being issued to several people. Some of you are here to cause confusion and prevent people from getting jobs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Mykcool:
And someone kept on debunking the oko poly claims, something I had witnessed being issued to several people. Some of you are here to cause confusion and prevent people from getting jobs

Many that attack nwanyiogwashi here have not contributed anything positive on this thread since she left.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Any update on unizik Appointment letter and federal teaching hospital ondo?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akalia(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2021
turawaa:

Then the religious leader is the one my comment should go to but you are also an accomplice. Yes I was in your DM a while ago but then I realized that you and your so called contact are taking advantage of people's craze for white collar job. Your contact might be genuine but he is too greedy and inconsiderate for someone that is a religious leader. Shame on him. If you have 1.2 million and you are still looking for a job slot to buy then you really must be very empty on the inside. 1.2 million is a great deal of money to establish oneself in some medium size business today in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Pass11:

Many that attack nwanyiogwashi here have not contributed anything positive on this thread since she left.
I'm not even being specific about her, @philipianlobbos also brought to light something similar
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2021
If you are still job searching or jobless, don't be intimidated, downcasted or saddened by the good news/successes people post here, or how one person helped another! Just keep pushing, praying and believing. God who created you said he knows his plans towards you.....to make you prosper in the land.
Don't ever be moved by whatsoever news they bring up here! If you feel you've been reaching out to someone for long and they are not forthcoming, forget them and move on!
One thing is certain, your condition can NEVER be the same till death. No condition is permanent. God Almighty, your creator, will surely come through for you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Akalia:
Then the religious leader is the one my comment should go to but you are also an accomplice. Yes I was in your DM a while ago but then I realized that you and your so called contact are taking advantage of people's craze for white collar job. Your contact might be genuine but he is too greedy and inconsiderate for someone that is a religious leader. Shame on him. If you have 1.2 million and you are still looking for a job slot to buy then you really must be very empty on the inside. 1.2 million is a great deal of money to establish oneself in some medium size business today in Nigeria.

Brother... Let me advice you ...
I graduated Bsc in 2012 and Msc 2020...u see 2020- 2012 =8 years of tedious job hunting experiences...
I can categorically said it that no one in FCC don't do slot stuffs...just one in million give 1out 8 slots for free...

Just in case you came across a job of 1M-1.2M with 100+ as Salary.. pls buy it...

Not everyone can go into Business while some can combine both.

Pls read on Job Security and Career Projection.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akalia(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2021
turawaa:

Brother... Let me advice you ...
I graduated Bsc in 2012 and Msc 2020...u see 2020- 2012 =8 years of tedious job hunting experiences...
I can categorically said it that no one in FCC don't do slot stuffs...just one in million give 1out 8 slots for free...

Just in case you came across a job of 1M-1.2M with 100+ as Salary.. pls buy it...

Not everyone can go into Business while some can combine both.

Pls read on Job Security and Career Projection.
Bro na you give me Anambra FCC number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Please @turawaa @CBNwords any update about Federal High Courts APL? I've been waiting for good news for a year now...any show please??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Akalia:

You think to say e easy to start a business bah. Wait till different challenges set in. No be everybody go do business oooo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chomsky1967(f): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2021
armadeo:

A beg if u get the job on let us know where u are posted to so if u hold us we fit shout nairalander make u free us. Thanks

Modified in 2020.

I've been getting likes for this 6year old post for a while. Just to have fun if you are here after 29th august 2020 hit the like button.

Liked 9th June 2021 for no reason
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2021
Nobody is saying anything about NUT recruitment. Abi the place no good?

Abeg, what is their salary like?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2021
turawaa:

grin Oga why you remove the religious leader's part? If a religious leader can sell slot,I still wonder why people still believe that Nigeria go beta.If people that preach the way of God can sell job slots then it is finish for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2021
ogazi4u:
Please @turawaa @CBNwords any update about Federal High Courts APL? I've been waiting for good news for a year now...any show please??
FCT-HC gave some APLs 3wks ago, is it same with FHC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2021
emeritus007:

Omo... Be like the woman don commit wella
Good morning, please I what to private chat you, how do I reach you? You could be of help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Akalia:
Why you dey vex, you must appease the god's. We make sacrifices to the sustainer of mankind, it's a choice. It's just give and take, no dey paint anybody black. Those commissioners bought that office and the clergy offered something in cash or kind and needs to recoup. That clergy is even sincere,once they start God will help you,go for MSc, fast and pray, their life touchy experience,rejecting &blocking ur calls, telling you harsh words. My brother japa.
Job racketeering is on another level, a top man told me how he made 250M from slots and can't rake such amount from contracts. Make I stop here

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2021
id4sho:

Why you dey vex, you must appease the god's. We make sacrifices to the sustainer of mankind, it's a choice. It's just give and take, no dey paint anybody black. Those commissioners bought that office and the clergy offered something in cash or kind and needs to recoup. That clergy is even sincere,once they start God will help you,go for MSc, fast and pray, their life touchy experience,rejecting &blocking ur calls, telling you harsh words. My brother japa.
Job racketeering is on another level, a top man told me how he made 250M from slots and can't rake such amount from contracts. Make I stop here

Abeg how do I tell my FCC commissioner politely that I want to buy job?

I called him and he told me their job is not to give out slot but to make sure of fairness in giving out the job.
I been wan tell am sir, sir na naija we dey, I get money how we go run am?
But I figure that might be insulting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:
Finally CBN came to my rescue...

If you have applied to Oko poly, press harder now, they called my wife's younger sister to notify that they have seen her CV. It was sent through a major stake holders in SE. @Mr real, hope Nwanyiogwashi did submit for you? You will get a call soonest.
wow, finally sir ur connect don pay. Congratulations. Pls remember me oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Itzlinda:

I called him and he told me their job is not to give out slot but to make sure of fairness in giving out the job.
:-XDon't try that, the blasting no be here. You need to network intensively and know his fronts. Then sit like a boss and pick your choice
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Itzlinda:

don't try that...be familiian with him first.
Lastly if you are not within some circle is hard for commissional to sell slots for you directly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

If you have applied to Oko poly, press harder now, they called my wife's younger sister to notify that they have seen her CV. It was sent through a major stake holders in SE. @Mr real, hope Nwanyiogwashi did submit for you? You will get a call soonest.
Congratulations brother . I will testify too. If any body here is still underrating nwanyiogwashi you are on your own. just like my guy paramilitary have said she is the most powerful under 25.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatisthelord: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
please, who knows when the embargo on recruitment in federal universities be lifted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1F30M4(f): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Wow congratulations to you & in advance to your sister in-law

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Postmalonee: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
My dad knows the senator heading finance committee and he asked me to give his SA my cv a few weeks ago. I gave him my cv and I am part of those the senator promised a slot. I even asked the SA yesterday and he said FIRS yet to bring the appointment letters to them. With the rumors I’m seeing on this thread is it possible that he’s lying or saying the truth. Please no one should message me. I don’t have the necessary information you need. I’m just curious as to what is going on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lemateak: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Greatisthelord:
please, who knows when the embargo on recruitment in federal universities be lifted?

Which embargo again...pple are getting Apl in many universities of late. There is nothing like embargo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wonderlaco(m), MessiisGoat, Navar(m), Teepy0392(f), STRIPTEASE(m), ADEGUNWA01, kkkp, Clemzoo, Biokana(m), Swagsultan1(m), asiwaju60 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.