Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6235220 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
turawaa:

Taken
Do you have any other slot for an engineer in a good agency,your Money is very sure immediately after confirmation of APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wassup nah.....do you have immigrantion slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wassup nah.....do you have immigrantion slot??

turawaa:

Taken
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tuna85: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pls someone should link me to a Unicef, UNO, UNDP, UNCHR and the likes, pls.

brunomatthews6@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Graciasss: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I'm very sorry bro, I understand your feelings and i acknoledged your plea, but you see, i know more than what you are asking me but I won't say pim..not even a word..I have to reply so you won't ask again.

Thank you...

Please do you have any info concerning ncc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I'm very sorry bro, I understand your feelings and i acknoledged your plea, but you see, i know more than what you are asking me but I won't say pim..not even a word..I have to reply so you won't ask again.

Thank you...

Boas any update on the Federal Fire Service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
rationalist007:

Must someone be there to submit physically..are there alternatives?

Package it accordingly and use courier service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussydon(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
This..... I seriously need answers, pls!
Mukzahra:
pls any information as regards DPR?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
GEJTILL2019:

Boas any update on the Federal Fire Service?
I'll confirm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ussydon:
This..... I seriously need answers, pls!
Presidency had given them approval for new recruitment..Don't ask me when and how many person to be taking because I don't know yet.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfaraag(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2021
@philipianlobbos please can you assist me and delete my number on ur wall please.....it end with 79......really appreciate....tnx

Presidency had given them approval for new recruitment..Don't ask me when and how many person to be taking because I don't know yet.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 1:20am On Jun 09, 2021
My uncle gave someone this kind of offer FREE on Monday. The guy was at the FMC to collect his APL.

turawaa:
Now I see reasons People Usually collect Upfront Before APL arrival....

2 weeks now ...APL has arrived the Candidate cannot drop the fee

Slot Replacement on Ground Now....APL picking point is ABUJA

Pharmacy Graduate in Federal Hospital ... 1.2M

DM ASAP

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 1:36am On Jun 09, 2021
Finally CBN came to my rescue...

If you have applied to Oko poly, press harder now, they called my wife's younger sister to notify that they have seen her CV. It was sent through a major stake holders in SE. @Mr real, hope Nwanyiogwashi did submit for you? You will get a call soonest.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2021
cheesy congratulations bro, I see you. You are doing well cool
MrTalker:

If you have applied to Oko poly, press harder now, they called my wife's younger sister to notify that they have seen her CV. It was sent through a major stake holders in SE. @Mr real, hope Nwanyiogwashi did submit for you? You will get a call soonest.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 1:52am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Wow. Congratulations! Please were you called or you've collected APL?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 5:19am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Congrats bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 6:25am On Jun 09, 2021
philipianlobbos:
I'll confirm.
Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Congratulations bro!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

[b]If you have applied to Oko poly, press harder now, they called my wife's younger sister to notify that they have seen her CV. [/b]It was sent through a major stake holders in SE. @Mr real, hope Nwanyiogwashi did submit for you? You will get a call soonest.
Wow,yes they also called to notified me that they have seen my CV too,it was submitted by nwanyiogwashi.
Congratulations on your appointment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Wow, baba congrats o.

It's been a while o. Regards to madam. Abeg before you travel make we try see first. I'll call you later today.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2021
real1000:

Wow,yes they also called to notified me that they have seen my CV too,it was submitted by nwanyiogwashi.

Nwanyiogwashi no be moi-moi person, her recommendation don already land you the job. Congrats in advance bro.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Time reveals all truth. Thanks to the most powerful, compassionate under 25 I know @Nwanyiogwashi.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2021
CBNwords:

Nwanyiogwashi no be moi-moi person, her recommendation don already land you the job. Congrats in advance bro.
I pray it end's well .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatisthelord: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2021
real1000:

That's nice of nwanyiogwashi. Congratulations in advance.

Still praying that I get connected

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Congratulations Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akalia(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2021
turawaa:
Now I see reasons People Usually collect Upfront Before APL arrival....

2 weeks now ...APL has arrived the Candidate cannot drop the fee

Slot Replacement on Ground Now....APL picking point is ABUJA

Pharmacy Graduate in Federal Hospital ... 1.2M

DM ASAP
You are wicked. Very wicked and arrogant. Your ilk is the reason Nigeria is messed up. You are selling job slot at a ridiculously exorbitant price rather than helping the poor struggling unemployed. Is 1.2 million worth the sum total of your pecuniary needs. Why drink from that cup of greed!!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2021
MrTalker:

Congratulations �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Thanks all. Currently I'm out of country though (S.A). Told my sponsor will be back by month end.

Was already in for my masters.

Wow, my mail request is full... Let me be attending them gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2021
real1000:

Happy for you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Time reveals all truth. Thanks to the most powerful, compassionate under 25 I know @Nwanyiogwashi.

Interesting, Under 25 cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, evcabuja, danqujigy(m), AstralBody, Hawie23luv, Sultan8, Mykcool(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.