Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6283871 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Barbiturate:

It should be so. He's looking for job connect.

People get money for this country o! Imagine the people that are ready to pay 5M! As in, people just leave 5M for acct, make e dey sleep there.

Lolz...leaving it sleeping isn't wise idea, turnover of at least 20k monthly is OK.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2021
turawaa:

Lolz...leaving it sleeping isn't wise idea, turnover of at least 20k monthly is OK.

The truth is, a lot of our youths are lazy. They don't want to think outside the box. They just want to sit in government offices, Monday to Friday, doing nothing and waiting for a huge salary at the end of the month.

How can you have 5M in your acct and not know what to do with it? Even if you don't have that biz acumen, haven't you heard about Tbills and bonds?

People are making money opening bar, restaurant, barbing saloon, football viewing centres, spaghetti with turkey/chicken kiosk, short let rooms(the way people have sex these days is alarming)

There's this bar/restaurant that just opened on my street, close to unilag, that place is always filled to capacity on a daily. Unilag students and workers trooping in and out. And then somebody will now have 5 million naira, and decide to leave it in the bank to lye fallow, and then waiting for government slot to buy!
I'm not discouraging anyone from doing everything possible to get a government job, but please don't let that money sleep in the bank doing nothing.
Invest and do businesses while waiting for the job

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Barbiturate:

The truth is, a lot of our youths are lazy. They don't want to think outside the box. They just want to sit in government offices, Monday to Friday, doing nothing and waiting for a huge salary at the end of the month.

How can you have 5M in your acct and not know what to do with it? Even if you don't have that biz acumen, haven't you heard about Tbills and bonds?

People are making money opening bar, restaurant, barbing saloon, football viewing centres, spaghetti with turkey/chicken kiosk, short let rooms(the way people have sex these days is alarming)

There's this bar/restaurant that just opened on my street, close to unilag, that place is always filled to capacity on a daily. Unilag students and workers trooping in and out. And then somebody will now have 5 million naira, and decide to leave it in the bank to lye fallow, and then waiting for government slot to buy!
I'm not discouraging anyone from doing everything possible to get a government job, but please don't let that money sleep in the bank doing nothing.
business! Business! Hmm i do business too and it is not all rosy, for someone to have 5m i am sure he is not lasy if only he got it in a clean way.

See buying a fed job is also an investment here in Nigeria o, imagine if this works out amd he gets job in 1 of the aforementioned, upfront alone is enough to recover aside other bonuses, the guy don make am for life be that, then who says he cannot still set up something when he is ready?

All he needs is good managerial skills and people and money will work for him.

Please if you have the money and slot is LEGIT please shoot your shot. Las las na to get money na we no go chop the money. Peace!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Barbiturate:

Good Idea!
But not everyone like business
And For someone to have 5M sleeping in his account, means he has means of livelihood just needed job security...

Personally I'm into phones ans gadgets business... If my prefer slot should surface today, I can easily gather the money within 2 weeks.

Even after getting the job, I didn't intend leaving it because it's more of online Sales

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufnussy: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
business! Business! Hmm i do business too and it is not all rosy, for someone to have 5m i am sure he is not lasy if only he got it in a clean way.

See buying a fed job is also an investment here in Nigeria o, imagine if this works out amd he gets job in 1 of the aforementioned, upfront alone is enough to recover aside other bonuses, the guy don make am for life be that, then who says he cannot still set up something when he is ready?

Please if you have the money and slot is LEGIT please shoot your shot. Las las na to get money na we no go chop the money. Peace!

Well Said! ��

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2021
yusufnussy:

Well Said! ��

Please can have a discussion?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2021
You cant just make conclusion like that. I know some guys who work in private companies one works in gtbank as an it-engineer,but bought slots of 5m to work in pef.
There’re lots of people like that as well , you cant beat the job security in federal agencies and we both know much pef pays.
While the other guy opted for sec cos he needs to have more time and freedom to run his side fashion business.
So please next time dont just concude. We all ain't the same.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Baba calm down, it's not everyone that you see here is jobless or broke, some are after change of work environment and some are looking for another source of income while others want to engage their siblings.
Barbiturate:

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blaccsparrow(f): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2021
haftob:
Last month, I saw some ppl on white and white resuming to the NIS training school here in Kano, yesterday, I saw a new set.

Normally, nor be white and white people wear go screening?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Chul1:
Baba calm down, it's not everyone that you see here is jobless or broke, some are after change of work environment and some are looking for another source of income while others want to engage their siblings.
God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
I like the ideas people are bringing up here today.

The arguments are so informative and correct.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
kellyaa:
I like the ideas people are bringing up here today.

The arguments are so informative and correct.
Speaking for myself, i am an undergraduate but following this thread for over a year,just to learn from everything here.
In this period I’ve learnt about the best places to work,the best people to meet,challenges and frustration.I’ve also gathered knowledge about buying slots,how and from who to avoid being scammed, and lastly I now know the financial cost of getting my dreams places and i am working on that.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good afternoon house, please I need a concrete information on NDIC, is it still possible to push for job there? I know they issued some apls around March 2021. Please it's very urgent. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reque(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
elaino:
Good afternoon house, please I need a concrete information on NDIC, is it still possible to push for job there? I know they issued some apls around March 2021. Please it's very urgent. Thanks.

Even today, they held an interview. Expect to to on or b4 1st of August.

Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Reque:

Even today, they held an interview. Expect to to on or b4 1st of August.

Best of luck.
please I've sent an email... I would need more clarification. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Some set receive their apl letter this month and are due for induction this week. So u can still push
elaino:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shady92:
Some set receive their apl letter this month and are due for induction this week. So u can still push
you mean some are set to receive apls this week and get inducted this month?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Employment scarce for 2021 ohh....

Imagine no one single agency openly advertise for recruitment this year, we are in June already

undecided cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by realpearl(f): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Barbiturate:

Oga money wey no be your own na him you don do planning ontop so?
Were you the one that made the 5m for him? What makes you think he is lazy? What makes you think he doesn’t have a business?? Even if he doesn’t have, do you think business is for everyone?? Abeg shift joor
Money you didn’t help him make, you want to school him on how to spend it shior

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
topiiiiiiii:

this person is experienced

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Barbiturate:

Alaye calm down
If I see pef or ppra offer for 10 million I will willingly pay. I will still give the sponsor my first 6 months salary join.
Goverment job is the greatest security against poverty in this country.
You can lose 10 million doing business but you will never lose a government job,

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Graciasss: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Imagine no one single agency openly advertise for recruitment this year, we are in June already

undecided cry

Please who knows anything regarding NCC recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
realpearl:

I'mga money wey no be your own na him you don do planning ontop so?
Were you the one that made the 5m for him? What makes you think he is lazy? What makes you think he doesn’t have a business?? Even if he doesn’t have, do you think business is for everyone?? Abeg shift joor
Money you didn’t help him make, you want to school him on how to spend it shior

If MDA's becomes so chocked up and saturated and they begin to owe salaries, months upon months, and they begin to downsize, and u are affected, what then will be ur hope?! You're not wise in your submission. You're very uncouth. Learn to reply with sense.

If you don't know, oil is going down. The rate at which your country borrows now, it is so alarming! Economists have been commenting against it. Even IMF just released a report about it!
I only advised and nothing more!

There are people who have commented with sense, but your sorry submission is a product of ur brain. Sorry! I won't reply u again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
A lot of Nigerians are always on the defensive. They are not ready to hear anything. Just what they want. No long term thinking!

God go answer everybody prayer!

I'm older than 99.9% of you lots. I've bn on this site since 2009, though with different monicker. I speak with wisdom and experience. New generation will never understand it. So I leave u all to wallow in your ignorance and continue to be defensive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
TammyAnybody:

undecided cry
Yes ooooo but at least replacement and secret recruitment...... please sir which organisation is currently still recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danwa25(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
id4sho:

5M wink shocked
pls can you get in touch with me on this number I am interested 08020503546
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
The guy receive his letter this month and their induction is next week. He is very close to a top ranking staff if the agency.
elaino:
you mean some are set to receive apls this week and get inducted this month?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Barbiturate:
A lot of Nigerians are always on the defensive. They are not ready to hear anything. Just what they want. No long term thinking!

God go answer everybody prayer!

I'm older than 99.9% of you lots. I've bn on this site since 2009, though with different monicker. I speak with wisdom and experience. New generation will never understand it. So I leave u all to wallow in your ignorance and continue to be defensive
pls sir if you have any means to help me with a job i will appreciate. i'm a fast learner currently in abuja and can work anywhere though a grad of chemistry (B.sc)

I have basic graphics design, video editing skills, and i'm proficient with microsoft office packages including excel, currently learning data analysis. staying at home is not funny.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 5:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Shady92:
The guy receive his letter this month and their induction is next week. He is very close to a top ranking staff if the agency.
Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Abduloojava:

Yes ooooo but at least replacement and secret recruitment...... please sir which organisation is currently still recruiting?

Even the ones projected for mass recruitment has either shelved plans or gone underground..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thesheldon5: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Even the ones projected for mass recruitment has either shelved plans or gone underground..

Which of them Sir?.. because I think CBN went ahead with their mass recruitment, I don’t know about NCC or NDIC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ololade1999, jummiejumjum and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.