Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232931 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Whiterose21:

Still waiting to hear more about this
It's an open recruitment and the requirements were posted online.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2021
Goodmorning. Pls anyone with idea of bank of industry salary and upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Jamahyel:
It's good place to work. Are they recruiting currently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2021
Jamahyel:

Don't know the exact figure, but In less than 3 years, a new staff there already planning to build a house, they're very comfortable there i hear.
If you don't have another better alternative, GRAB IT!!! with your full chest or i'm available if you can spare wink

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Nuttella:
It's an open recruitment and the requirements were posted online.
My dear I know the recruitment is online. What I don't understand is " their requirements been too high". Please clarify.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Misbahuddeen:

Don't know the exact figure, but In less than 3 years, a new staff there already planning to build a house, they're very comfortable there i hear.
If you don't have another better alternative, GRAB IT!!! with your full chest or i'm available if you can spare wink
lol thanks for the info sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2021
Houston17:

Blissful year ahead to you boss...

Do slot giveaway na cheesy
lol boss man. I hail big man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2021
I think so.
Abduloojava:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Strap: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Happy belated birthday sir.
I wish you all the best in good health and sound mind and also appreciate the good work you do here. God bless you.
philipianlobbos:
Today is my birthday.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Heineken:
lol boss man. I hail big man

Abi na.

Boss mi, I hail ooo. I be your boy oo embarassed

How have you been sire

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Houston17:

Abi na.

Boss mi, I hail ooo. I be your boy oo embarassed

How have you been sire
lol see you. Boss man I'm fine o. We pushing and hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Heineken:
lol see you. Boss man I'm fine o. We pushing and hoping for the best.

cool yes o boss..

It's well my brother. God go kuku pick our calls.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Houston17:

cool yes o boss..

It's well my brother. God go kuku pick our calls.
amen o boss. Amen. Thanks so much Baba
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kolexpal: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Abduloojava:

BOI is a choice place to work...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
philipianlobbos:

1. FCT-IRS working on letters
2. NIMASSA working on letters
3. NPA have given but might still consider you.
4. NERC, DPR & PTDF are warming up.
Pls is FCT-IRS still recruiting? @philipianlobbos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=UtilityRational post=102654680][/quote] what is the salary pay for FCT-IRS for beginner's level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
please after ippis how long does it take before salary starts rolling in and do they pay from the date of resumption or capturing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
jamoyakz:
please after ippis how long does it take before salary starts rolling in and do they pay from the date of resumption or capturing?
Pls have you been captured? Any update about ipiss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Houston17:

Blissful year ahead to you boss...
Do slot giveaway na cheesy
Hmmmmm! I'm short of words. Thank you anyway bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
philipianlobbos:

1. FCT-IRS working on letters
2. NIMASSA working on letters
3. NPA have given but might still consider you.
4. NERC, DPR & PTDF are warming up.
good day sir any news on frsc,road safety
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
jamoyakz:
Don't know the period it'll take but your salary start counting from your date of resumption of duty anywhere unless someone somewhere wanted to cheat you though he/she will not benefit from slashing your salary. But I think you may not get the salary of the month you resume wen it's after half of that month say 14th upward that you resume

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=kolexpal post=102813119]

BOI is a choice place to work...

Good place to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
id4sho:

State him as your referee in the conclusion part of the application letter
With his letterhead recommendation letter attached to your CV, U don't need to include him in the referee section

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Maimakawa:
Hmmmmm! I'm short of words.
Thank you anyway bro

grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kambard:

Pls have you been captured? Any update about ipiss?
yes I have at the ippis office in treasury house ( Accountant General of the Federation) Abuja . two weeks ago.
it depends on your employer but I was told that a lot of employer have been submitting list of staff that haven't done ippis but they are giving preferential treatment to military and paramilitary agencies.
also they are waiting for the audit instituted by the head of service of the federation about discrepancy and padding of pay roll by many MDA's hence why the head of service of the federation asked all MDA to seek approval from them before giving out appointment letters l henceforth

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Maimakawa post=102815166] Don't know the period it'll take but your salary start counting from your date of resumption of duty anywhere unless someone somewhere wanted to cheat you though he/she will not benefit from slashing your salary. But I think you may not get the salary of the month you resume wen it's after half of that month say 14th upward that you resume[/quote
alright thanks, I need that arrears badly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
jamoyakz:
yes I have at the ippis office in treasury house ( Accountant General of the Federation) Abuja . two weeks ago.
it depends on your employer but I was told that a lot of employer have been submitting list of staff that haven't done ippis but they are giving preferential treatment to military and paramilitary agencies.
also they are waiting for the audit instituted by the head of service of the federation about discrepancy and padding of pay roll by many MDA's hence why the head of service of the federation asked all MDA to seek approval from them before giving out appointment letters l henceforth
Pls is ur agency under paramilitary or ministry of Education??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Una good evening o, how una dey? Please I am bid to meet a close ally to the presidency this coming week, please I need your suggestions on which agencies should I suggest to him paradventure he ask me where do I need? He asked me to come with my CV and his PA even called me to ask me some questions concerning my field of study and profession. Please I need una sincere advices make I no go fuckup for Abuja. Thanks and Jehovah bless...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
SlaveofGod:
Una good evening o, how una dey? Please I am bid to meet a close ally to the presidency this coming week, please I need your suggestions on which agencies should I suggest to him paradventure he ask me where do I need? He asked me to come with my CV and his PA even called me to ask me some questions concerning my field of study and profession. Please I need una sincere advices make I no go fuckup for Abuja. Thanks and Jehovah bless...

NCDMB

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
SlaveofGod:

PEF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ElPendejo, Megayya(m), Newcastle2023(m), TigerHead001(m), Konne, danqujigy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.