Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6284941 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
SlaveofGod:
Una good evening o, how una dey? Please I am bid to meet a close ally to the presidency this coming week, please I need your suggestions on which agencies should I suggest to him paradventure he ask me where do I need? He asked me to come with my CV and his PA even called me to ask me some questions concerning my field of study and profession. Please I need una sincere advices make I no go fuckup for Abuja. Thanks and Jehovah bless...

CBN
NDIC

These two I'm sure is on though on low key

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
He is capable of giving me anywhere if God want to answer my prayers through him. I don't want to leave the decision in his hand in case he gave me an option of selecting so that I won't go and be regretting at last. The person that connected me said his recommendation and APL doesn't take a month if really he want to help. How I wish God will pick my calls through this man..

Abcdx:
I guess maybe.. you tell, you like to work where you can improve your studies and reach the pinnacle of your career. Give him the chance to choose one for you first he knows the system and how it works.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
God punish job scammers on this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
SuleimanKano:
Gist us bro. Gist us grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
intergral:
Hello everyone...
Please is there anybody with valid info on how much NIMASA pays and also if the give upfront so that I can if what am paying for they job is worth... Your early replies will be appreciated...
PM for breakdown

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
SuleimanKano:
Tell us, call them out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
SuleimanKano:
Suleiman, call them out please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kambard:
Pls is ur agency under paramilitary or ministry of Education??
paramilitary. but I saw some people from a polytechnic in yobe that day
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
jamoyakz:

paramilitary.
but I saw some people from a polytechnic in yobe that day

Biko na which one don dey issue APL for the paramilitary make i call my friend abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
is the FCT-IRS recruitment still ongoing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2021
jamoyakz:

paramilitary.
but I saw some people from a polytechnic in yobe that day
Thank u very much Jamoyakz
Pls how long have u been waiting for the Ipiss or is it a recent APL? Pardon me for asking too much����
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikocyztem: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Openpeace:

Biko na which one don dey issue APL for the paramilitary make i call my friend abeg
My mind is telling NSCDC or NCoS

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 5:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Ikocyztem:

My mind is telling NSCDC or NCoS

Something is going on in civil defence as well... If you applied then, this is the time to act...

This is all I know o abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2021
CBNwords:

Something is going on in civil defence as well... If you applied then, this is the time to act...

This is all I know o abeg
Why are you begging cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2021
id4sho:

PM for breakdown
done...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2021
Please guys I need help

How can I remind my connect about his promise to get me a job.

I have been sending messages to him but he is not always replying.

I think I not doing it the right way

Please assist

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Mykcool:

Why are you begging cheesy grin

Lols to avoid breaking the heart of many who would want to PM.

I actually got the info from an aid to Hor, didn't ask further coz I didn't apply though.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2021
Kambard:

Thank u very much Jamoyakz
Pls how long have u been waiting for the Ipiss or is it a recent APL? Pardon me for asking too much����
recent is a relative term but I collected my apl in March this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Openpeace:

NCoS the recruitment has been concluded
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Axzobr:
Please guys I need help

How can I remind my connect about his promise to get me a job.

I have been sending messages to him but he is not always replying.

I think I am not doing it the right way

Guys please help ooo

I am tired of staying home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Hahahahahaha.
NEZON, can you handle the |PEF info| give away?

Hello bro pls do you Know anything about INEC recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2021
Please, how many IPPIS-Capturing office do we have in the country? Is it only in abuja they do capture?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2021
jamoyakz:

Oh, okay thank you.

Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2021
teekaymax:

Hello bro pls do you Know anything about INEC recruitment
No.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

No.

Was about saying it's been a while we've seen you here.

Hope you're doing great boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Houston17:

Was about saying it's been a while we've seen you here.

Hope you're doing great boss
Might just be the birthday jolly cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2021
Mykcool:

Might just be the birthday jolly cool

cheesy grin
True sha..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

No.
Bro can I pm u

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisbtz(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

No.

What about Nimasa bro?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
jamoyakz:

It hasn't been concluded. Mop up and replacement list people are yet to be issued APLls and IPPIS captured.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
elaino:

It hasn't been concluded. Mop up and replacement list people are yet to be issued APLls and IPPIS captured.
authoritatively the recruitment has ended don't allow anyone to deceive you about mop up or replacement. the board has moved on to immigration recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
jamoyakz:

authoritatively the recruitment has ended don't allow anyone to deceive you about mop up or replacement. the board has moved on to immigration recruitment.
Lol... Ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, Damdam24(f), Prince806(m), DearAminu and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.