Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242780 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Modikko:
A day after they wrote the exams. The person did not get to write but a highly placed person in Government wrote a recommendation letter on his behalf and was sent to the Ag Commissioner for Insurance
that's good, we'll get ours soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ola2much: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gamepacs:
i heard January
Thanks, can we start submitting CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niffylove(f): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pls who knows how much icpc and efcc pay a Masters degree holder ?...thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by truffle: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
hello @tammyanybody , hope ur doing well and thanks for all u do on this platform, u have no idea how helpful this has been, pls and pls can u help find out when inec would be recruiting as I have an uncle who is ready to throw his weight on it to help me secure the job, pls I need to know when they would start so I can start to remind him, I'd appreciate ur response on this,and pls how much does inec pay m.sc holder
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
I heard not signing of the budget yet is still delaying alot of MDAs issuance of APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
truffle:
hello @tammyanybody , hope ur doing well and thanks for all u do on this platform, u have no idea how helpful this has been, pls and pls can u help find out when inec would be recruiting as I have an uncle who is ready to throw his weight on it to help me secure the job, pls I need to know when they would start so I can start to remind him, I'd appreciate ur response on this,and pls how much does inec pay m.sc holder

I have no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I have no idea

Do you know PENCOM's entry salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by truffle: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I have no idea
can u pls help find out, I beg of u.thanks a lot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
:
vinoc:
I heard not signing of the budget yet is still delaying alot of MDAs issuance of APL.

Very possible but I heard some MDAs has started issuing Appointment letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by triplebaba: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please who knows how much lagos state is paying b.ed holders for teachers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
The 200k is paid to those who are married, so its better you indicate married in your status while doing documentation, yes the 80k is annually and the furniture is pid based on rank, i think for level 8 is around 900k every 3 years.
Babalakin:
this is nice,what if one doesn't have a child just yet would the 200k still be paid ?..and is the 80k outfit annually or quarterly..what's the furniture allowance like
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Before it was 87k now Hamid Ali has increased it to over 200k
[b][/b]
Dollarseeker:
pls who knows custom graduate salary plus allowance or bonuses?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
vinoc:

President Buhari to sign 2020 budget tomorrow (Tuesday)
Source is from Punch news paper
So what next?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by triplebaba: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please any idea of how much lagos state is paying teachers level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Modikko:
The 200k is paid to those who are married, so its better you indicate married in your status while doing documentation, yes the 80k is annually and the furniture is pid based on rank, i think for level 8 is around 900k every 3 years.
thanks a bunch,you are really informed. Is there no housing allowance or some monthly allowance apart from the 98k basic?.....presume you must be one of the staff there,sorry for all these questions. I need to know everything before I take a decision.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2019
It depends on which Department. Not every dept has monthly allowance except if you are in Operations, Civil & Building or anywhere you are expected to work beyond normal working hours then you will be paid overtime, then those on shift get shift allowance, some earn hazard allowance, there is inducement allowance for those in Finance, Accounts, Commercial and Audit, then DTA if you travel for outstation assignments among others. No I don’t work there but I have close relatives that work in like 4 different Airports
Babalakin:
thanks a bunch,you are really informed. Is there no housing allowance or some monthly allowance apart from the 98k basic?.....presume you must be one of the staff there,sorry for all these questions. I need to know everything before I take a decision.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Modikko:
Before it was 87k now Hamid Ali has increased it to over 200k
[b][/b]
can anyone confirm this pls...engrbrigs and Tammyanybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 1:58am On Dec 17, 2019
So you mean I am lying? Let them confirm for you then
Dollarseeker:
can anyone confirm this pls...engrbrigs and Tammyanybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2019
hopeful2018:
Brace up guys. Letters are flying at this time. I just got information on someone who received his letter from one of the agencies under ministry of education.
Good luck!
true for tetfund
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Crespostakes:
true for tetfund
Waooo, since when?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2extremes(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:
Pls how much do they pay NPHCDA entry level

Have you gotten appointment with them ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Modikko:
It depends on which Department. Not every dept has monthly allowance except if you are in Operations, Civil & Building or anywhere you are expected to work beyond normal working hours then you will be paid overtime, then those on shift get shift allowance, some earn hazard allowance, there is inducement allowance for those in Finance, Accounts, Commercial and Audit, then DTA if you travel for outstation assignments among others. No I don’t work there but I have close relatives that work in like 4 different Airports
is 1.8m a worthy investment for FAAN slot?...isn't it too high?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vision202020: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please, what good agency under Ministry of communication can a Geologist fit into?

Cc
EngrBriggs
TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I think they pay 108k

Pls can we talk off nairaland. WhatsApp. Will send u a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Modikko:
pls do all employed staff go for training school in Lagos?is there any allowance paid at d training school?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Crespostakes:
true for tetfund

Are you sure?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Modikko:
So you mean I am lying? Let them confirm for you then
not like dt. I just want to be very sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
vinoc:

Buhari signed 2020 Budget today
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niffylove(f): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Good day house...abeg someone should pls help me out on this . ..@Engbriggs & tammyanybody...[quote author=niffylove post=84966130]Pls who knows how much icpc and efcc pay a Masters degree holder ?...thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
triplebaba:
Please any idea of how much lagos state is paying teachers level 8
Till then
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by marafaMadegee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeqee(m), henryugo(m), Maiturare1, fail, sanyahkod(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.