Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243698 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danpersie31(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones
where this guy dey now?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:
The FIRS slot been taken....

Available slots

1-FCT Internal Revenue Service (Ready to work in Abuja)

2-Immigration Service ( For lower Degree (ND, NCE and SSCE)

3- NISRAL

All payment after ApL confirmation.

still AvAilable

All these places mentioned above has replacement going on underG ...Incase you have Connect , u can try your luck and You never can tell, its might work out miracle for free

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Thank you very much my brother,
As it is in Nigeria, we all have to be stateman, is our country & that's the way forward, we can have narrative and counter narratives, it will not take us anywhere, we need seat down on the table and become statesmen which means rising beyond any hate or hurt of begotery that we might have had before. Happy Sunday my brother!!
You're right my boss. I feel excited with the way you realize that Nigeria's problem is far beyond tribal or religious affiliations because the common men will end up fighting themselves when the elites are busy sharing appointments, contracts, oil wells, crude lifting licenses, importation licences and job slots for their children without any discrimination irrespective of their religious or tribal inclinations.
One may be surprise when he visited NASS, FEC or any of these A list agencies and see how they relates with one another and live in harmony while sharing the largesse.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by delgook14(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Danpersie31:

where this guy dey now?

was just about to quote that guy...hahaha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by imaqueen: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:

All these places mentioned above has replacement going on underG ...Incase you have Connect , u can try your luck and You never can tell, its might work out miracle for free

Can I send you a mail? Cos,I'm still interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Strap: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Can you send your number to strapstrain09@gmail.com let's talk please.
turawaa:
FIRS And NISRAL slot Available
Payment After APL is Out and Confirmation of aunthentencity

Interested person should show statement of account or Account Balance Screenshot as Evidence Of Readiness to Pay.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nchabuomo: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
I dey find lecturing job for my cousin for any Federal University in the South East. If you have a link or know how to go about this please let me know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GOODMAN1: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Danpersie31:

where this guy dey now?

He is still here advertising various bets everyday

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
philipianlobbos:

They just rounded up with the interview with just 80+ candidates, just hold on because no name will be dropped, they are working on top gear to deliver the APL's. Be patient with them, they will soon get back to you guys.

Do you have an idea when it will be out Is it possible this month??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable
am interested in 1 and 3 pls
I want to send pm but it’s not connecting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:
FIRS And NISRAL slot Available
Payment After APL is Out and Confirmation of aunthentencity

Interested person should show statement of account or Account Balance Screenshot as Evidence Of Readiness to Pay.

Oga ya za'a yi ne
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by imaqueen: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:

Or,you can drop your WhatsApp number, let me chat you up. I'm interested in NISRAL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nchabuomo:
I dey find lecturing job for my cousin for any Federal University in the South East. If you have a link or know how to go about this please let me know.
Try and get across to your FCC commissioner in Abuja, especially if you're from the east.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable

Baba check your DM NISRAL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
modash123:

Do you have an idea when it will be out Is it possible this month??
No please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=arcahmad post=103355093]eyya sorry, God have better plan for you ahead. Samething happens to me last year december. A friend of mine we attended same boarding school with, he is a politician boy. He ask me how far, have you gotten job? I said kai baba walahi up to now, l just leave everything to God, because l attended so many interviews without being called. (Most vacancies in my state are filled up by elite children, especially FG jobs). He told me he will help me, after one month he called me around January and said there is a slot (NIMASA) if l am interested its 2M but he has nagotiated with the man and reduce it to 1.5M. But l have to pay before l can collect the offer ( the man wey get the offer na politician na so him do). mark you, this man is super legit o. I tried my best to get the money but l cant. I gave up and he sold it to another person after deadline. What remind me to write this story is this NIMASA job l am seeing in this

Eyaah. It’s is well oo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
arcahmad:
eyya sorry, God have better plan for you ahead. Samething happens to me last year december. A friend of mine we attended same boarding school with, he is a politician boy. He ask me how far, have you gotten job? I said kai baba walahi up to now, l just leave everything to God, because l attended so many interviews without being called. (Most vacancies in my state are filled up by elite children, especially FG jobs). He told me he will help me, after one month he called me around January and said there is a slot (NIMASA) if l am interested its 2M but he has nagotiated with the man and reduce it to 1.5M. But l have to pay before l can collect the offer ( the man wey get the offer na politician na so him do). mark you, this man is super legit o. I tried my best to get the money but l cant. I gave up and he sold it to another person after deadline. What remind me to write this story is this NIMASA job l am seeing in this thread.
Chaii I can imagine the way you are feeling, it’s well. He wanted you to pay all at once?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Israel07: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:

Interested in no.1....
Let's talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adefaze(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
usfreshen:

My form has been with me since last year, I have not submitted not to even talk of been called upon for interview. You will only submit the form when there is any openings with the ministries. my advice for you is to do the first step by opening file or collecting form with them first.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gominae(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:
my email : gominae4@gmail.com. Let's chat pls

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Teeeecash post=103341489]
You don finish matter, it's hard to come by, personally i haven't seen anyone that bought slot and paid after receiving apl or documentation.. it's usually before apl self

Before you get someone that agrees to after documentation na serious war oh there Is some one that will not want u to give him money till he is sure of the job not all this middle men
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable
Hhhhh slot merchant, keep the good work up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by egubere: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:

please reply your email. It's urgent!!!! Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olatemiseeni24: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote]Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

Guy, let this be the first and the last time u mention buhari here otherwise thunder will strike u. Coz I didn't see anything good about this stupid and dumb buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Quintuple: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable
Haba turawaa! You just ignored my quotes and didnt reply my DMs.
I am very much interested in that NIRSAL slot.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gwarirobot: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
turawaa:

Maza reply my email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=turawaa post=103358243]

All these places mentioned above has replacement going on underG ...Incase you have Connect , u can try your luck and You never can tell, its might work out miracle for free[/quote

Pls I need the Nirsal,I don't mind going for the immigration, I can upgrade later.my phone no is: 08137802306 , would have sent u à pm but it dovvvesn't send when I try, pls help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcahmad(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mrskolapo1:

Chaii I can imagine the way you are feeling, it’s well. He wanted you to pay all at once?
That's the issue
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Does that mean that FIRS have started giving out apl or will soon start giving??

turawaa:

Available slots

3- NISRAL

still AvAilable

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), AhmedChiz, banjul01, ElPendejo, ParamilitaryII and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.