Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6234421 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
E no get time wa them no dey fight for here...smh I don taya aswear

Greetings to everyone updating us here @philipianlobbo
@tammyanybody where you run go na we don miss you oh

@taruwa ( I don't no if I got the spelling well) I am still hoping to get a slot from you

Thank you all...God bless you all

And others pls can't write out all

Abeg we still dey find slot or job if anyone can help us

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pass11:
I am very happy that you accepted that you reason like a Cow, that Is a plus for you but have this inside your head that cow don't reason well,cows are like zombies that mumu around if not you should know that the 44 names on that list is talking about recruitment and not politics.
Reasoning like a Cow is no good for you mallam.
then what do u reason like?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please count the number of southerners in this list compare to the northerners. This is the first time I am seen Chinwe, Emeka, Chinnaya from Sokoto, Zamfara and so on. The day we know that the politician doesn't care about our feelings the day we will come to our senses. From the list attached 80% of them are from South, did you heard our brothers from the north crying foul here? Let be matured please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
You guys should respect yourselves now haha! Send each other DM and connect if you want to dish it out for real, it so annoyong coming here for update and all we see is chicken fight from adults. Please do the needful.
I come in peace.
The update you have been getting here what have you achieved with that? You are looking for update that will be dominated by one section of a country when it comes out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
SlaveofGod:
Please count the number of southerners in this list compare to the northerners. This is the first time I am seen Chinwe, Emeka, Chinnaya from Sokoto, Zamfara and so on. The day we know that the politician doesn't care about our feelings the day we will come to our senses. From the list attached 80% of them are from South, did you heard our brothers from the north crying foul here? Let be matured please.

Now you're talking bring more of the injustice out let's people see what is happening in this country rather than keeping clam .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
SlaveofGod:

Ogbeni, no be you carry the matter here go open thread Besides if that list was that of the interior ministry, they have discredited it

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pass11:

The update you have been getting here what have you achieved with that? You are looking for update that will be dominated by one section of a country when it comes out.
This dude Pass11 is very frustrated, Sapa don finally finish his life. grin
topiiiiiiii just ignore him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
kingRagnarr:
then what do u reason like?
I reason like a complete human being not like someone that told another person not to talk about the controversial list and injustice going on in this country.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pass11:
I am very happy that you accepted that you reason like a Cow, that Is a plus for you but have this inside your head that cow don't reason well,cows are like zombies that mumu around if not you should know that the 44 names on that list is talking about recruitment and not politics.
Reasoning like a Cow is no good for you mallam.
Your matter no be of this world..

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Teeeecash:

Your matter no be of this world..
Your life is upside down

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
starbuck:

Ogbeni, no be you carry the matter here go open thread Besides if that list was that of the interior ministry, they have discredited it
if it isn't from the interior ministry and it was discredited

What are the chances that this other list won't be discredited also..

Ahbeg make we dead this talk

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
So you want them to agree to that right? I laugh in Chinco style. All of them will always disclaim or descredit it. I called some of them claiming to be part of them just to know the truth and they attested to it. Forget about these politicians.

starbuck:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol...unna don chop belle full

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
futuremoma34:
Lol...unna don chop belle full
Lol grin
No be small oh
I just dy vibe and catch my cruise

Pass11 I don't hold any grudges against you, infact i enjoyed all your banters.. i just dy laff as i dy read your quotes. Zero joy like this

Stay safe and do have a good night rest

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Teeeecash:

Lol grin
No be small oh
I just dy vibe and catch my cruise

Pass11 I don't hold any grudges against you, infact i enjoyed all your banters.. i just dy laff as i dy read your quotes. Zero joy like this

Stay safe and do have a good night rest
I don't hold any grudges against you because you are not in authority but I will always talk about injustice in this country no matter who is involved.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pass11:

I don't hold any grudges against you because you are not in authority but I will always talk about injustice in this country no matter who is involved.
understood perfectly sir.. cool

But please lets not bring up such here, it will only deviate and derail the purpose of this thread in the first place.

In some thread or section, i don't know sha
But once you derail a particular topic, you get yourself ban by a mod

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Teeeecash:
understood perfectly sir.. cool

But please lets not bring up such here, it will only deviate and derail the purpose of this thread in the first place.

In some thread or section, i don't know sha
But once you derail a particular topic, you get yourself ban by a mod
How did I derail already derailed thread why should mod ban me for talking about job related injustice on the already derailed thread.if mod should ban me for talking about the job related injustice here then the mod will have to ban everybody here, because this thread is about federal government agencies salaries and not updates about job recruitments.the tittle of this thread and first three pages of this thread say it all.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pass11:

How did I derail already derailed thread why should mod ban me for talking about job related injustice on the already derailed thread.if mod should ban me for talking about the job related injustice here then the mod will have to ban everybody here, because this thread is about federal government agencies salaries and not updates about job recruitments.the tittle of this thread and first three pages of this thread say it all.
Suit your self sir..My Hands off, i know geh anything to say again..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Teeeecash:

Suit your self sir..My Hands off, i know geh anything to say again..
Good for you sir cool

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mario74(f): 2:26am On Jul 13, 2021
turawaa:
National Art Of Gallery Slot is Available.

This is an Agency in Almost Every State

Only management, social science, business admin, public admin, Bsc. Economics and Accounting can apply.

The APL will be Available Next 2-3days of Dropping Require Credentials and
Documentation follows Within Same week

And Payment follow after confirmation of the Letter

Required Certificate
Statement of Account
CV.

Pls try finout about this Agency

Dm if you are interested

Interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mario74(f): 2:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Openpeace:
Alot of vacant positions,

While waiting for PEF, make una still apply.

College of Agriculture, Science and Technology,
P.M.B. 33, Lafia,
Nasarawa State.

Please any contact at this college am interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 4:05am On Jul 13, 2021
mario74:

Interested
interested pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 4:06am On Jul 13, 2021
turawaa:
National Art Of Gallery Slot is Available.

This is an Agency in Almost Every State

Only management, social science, business admin, public admin, Bsc. Economics and Accounting can apply.

The APL will be Available Next 2-3days of Dropping Require Credentials and Documentation follows Within Same week

And Payment follow after confirmation of the Letter

Required Certificate
Statement of Account
CV.

Pls try finout about this Agency

Dm if you are interested
interested pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Is DSS remotely connected to immigration recruitment in any way? Just asking.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2021
pls is there any latest on NERDC on job vacancies?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Good morning everyone,

The FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISSION (FRSC) will open it's portal to receive application from intending applicants soon.

Just said I should drop this here incase anyone is interested in applying.

Stay blessed.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2021
NAF

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2021
FRSC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Please is there any such thing as State fire service in Nigeria?

I just want to no...called a friend and he said he is working with State fire service and I am surprise

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: holygenius3(m), NgFeds, NdanaBusu, Gboy4444, Oyo001, Clemence6969, NEZON(m), ZARAMITE(m), Olalekan27, hannychic, Makudus(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.