Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250348 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2021
CrateofBeer:

How will anyone choose to be a zombie rather than be in a office where you see enough money to cater for your needs and also know dignitaries and connections that will eventually benefit your unborn children.

The day you join military, your life is no longer yours. Especially Nigeria military.
Which yeye passion? For naija wey Chief of Army die, and president no even attend him burial, all cabals

go do malami son wedding dey laugh dey do merriment, them bury COAS like private.

So who are you and how big can your passion be? It's not worth it.

Oga choose dpr and soldiers sef will respect you when you drive modern car.

Abi u dey reason say na office you go dey if you enter Airforce as DSSC? You go sleep bush tire. Airforce guys full NE.

My passion is where life will be easy for me, I don suffer enoughcheesy cheesy. Na naija be this, no be UK wey dey reward passion and hard workgrin

You don talk wetin I wan talk u get chance to enjoy life and u re here thinking of joining sufferness οΏ½

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2021
babs017:
I DEY JOB HUNT OOO. PLS HOW CAN ONE APPLY FOR THE NIMASA?

Yes ..with ur strong connect

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Akopaul101:

Yes ..with ur strong connect
NIMASA hustle no be here o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Jaybrown19:

I got the chairman's contact this morning, who can advice on how to go about it or I should look for someone of prestige and give the number to speak on my behalf
The 2nd option is the best option for you wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol sey passion

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by psycoanalyst(f): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Jaybrown19:

If you can have access to the Governing Board Chairman because the Registrar is Acting. They want to do everything before substantial and when there exam is ongoing.

Thanks for the info, I sent a pm. Please reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
id4sho:

I Dey tell u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Good Morning my good people and fellow job seekers!

Please I want to ask if a Controller in immigration/Customs can assist one get a job with Bachelor Degree. I mean Normal Controller.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Shazz1:
Good Morning my good people and fellow job seekers!

Please I want to ask if a Controller in immigration/Customs can assist one get a job with Bachelor Degree. I mean Normal Controller.

Thank you.
That's a director, he can if he's good at internal politics. Those men don't find things easy, politicians have hijacked everything

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2021
I just spoke with a Member of the House of Representative about helping me with a slot at the FRSC job, I was shocked when he told me that they have already submitted their list 2months ago....

This country hard I nor go lie.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I just spoke with one of the Member the House of Representative about helping me with a slot at the FRSC job, I was shocked when he told me that they have already submitted their list 2months ago....

Some said it here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2021
id4sho:

Some said it here undecided
Yes, but I say make I try my luck, but the Honourable say dem don submit am two months ago.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yes, but I say make I try my luck, but the Honourable say dem don submit am two months ago.
They more you look the less you see. I guess for him to tell you the truth, you guys are close. Tell him to fix you up in the next available slot in any MDAs

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
id4sho:

They more you look the less you see. I guess for him to tell you the truth, you guys are close. Tell him to fix you up in the next available slot in any MDAs
From his voice, I could tell he was so busy.... He is a pastor and I will continue to disturb him.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I just spoke with one of the Member the House of Representative about helping me with a slot at the FRSC job, I was shocked when he told me that they have already submitted their list 2months ago....

Very true,exactly 2months ago one elder statesman was callednto contact village to submit 3names,he no even wan hear about the slot pricing ,he jst called village to arrange hin local ppl

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Danielomisco:

Very true,exactly 2months ago one elder statesman was callednto contact village to submit 3names,he no even wan hear about the slot pricing ,he jst called village to arrange hin local ppl
When I hear; "We have submitted the list 2months ago" I lost 2 pint of blood immediately....

But give up nor join for my side, I will continue to disturb them till I find favour.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adebobconed(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Amex2018:

I hope I did not submit my CV late because I sent mine today via a courier service. My earlier attempt to submit through a friend in Abuja was not successful as the security personnel turned him back.

I also sent mine via courier since July 6 or thereabout but wasn't called. I don't know why.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Danielomisco:

If na NCMDB,PEF,NNPC,DPR,dat ECA agency,NPA,NIMASA,NDIC,CBN,SEC and co. They won't call, as far as zombie work is concerned na bright dream youth they go send go die. E b things

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2021
id4sho:

That's a director, he can if he's good at internal politics. Those men don't find things easy, politicians have hijacked everything

Thanks for your response!
He heads a particular boarder in one of the states, I told him to get me anything but he said his hands are tied for years now.

I even stoped disturbing him & moved on with my life, but I’m thinking of disturbing him again…

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
id4sho:

I dey tell you.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
DUNKA:
The 2nd option is the best option for you wink

Thanks man, it is about paying off.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Mehn, that's serious o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
HonFola:

Mehn, that's serious o
Very serious.... Na make God bring helper my way, I dey pray for so.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hello,is it possible for a member house of representatives,to help with a slot in the ongoing immigration recruitment.. I need an urgent reply please....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Very serious.... Na make God bring helper my way, I dey pray for so.
Amen,And me too ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mayusig:
Lol, recruitment that they have already shared slots to stakeholders since like 2 months ago. I was asked to even bring my CV by one of such stakeholders in May but I politely declined because my current pay is higher than that of FRSC. Anyway please don’t be discouraged still try your luck and apply, maybe like 5-10% slots will still get to merit candidates.

just imagine... My God, this country's government. U must use Connect for both big and small agencies

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hussen24:
TCN has invited my friend for interview this coming Thursday.
Yes, this is correct. I heard from their security on Monday around 12 July that some people have been doing interview
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
From his voice, I could tell he was so busy.... He is a pastor and I will continue to disturb him.

Is it Hon. WAIVE?

If yes then keep disturbing him, he will do it for you.
Tell him about PETROCHEMICAL ELEME.
Tell him to call Mr. Alex Okoh, if he's really interested in helping you it will work out soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
HonFola:
Hello,is it possible for a member house of representatives,to help with a slot in the ongoing immigration recruitment.. I need an urgent reply please....

Please I need a reply asap...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
HonFola:

Please I need a reply asap...

Are you asking us to help you confirm if he's capable or not?

Cos I think if he is a committee member that oversee that ministry of interior, he should have contacts to do the magic.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Openpeace:

Is it Hon. WAIVE?

If yes then keep disturbing him, he will do it for you.
Tell him about PETROCHEMICAL ELEME.
Tell him to call Mr. Alex Okoh, if he's really interested in helping you it will work out soon enough.
Bros, how you take know say na Pastor Francis I dey talk about? grin

God bless you for this update Sir.... I will do as you say but please, I will need some guidelines from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ZARAMITE(m), Ebymarv, Kmmk792, seedic, afas1, hannychic, Alfredd16 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.