Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250396 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gfan(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hi guys! Today TCN conducted interviewed for both technical and non technical candidates and the interview was headed by the HR.

No PM please....

Just want to pass reliable information.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaokeigbo(f): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
iroanthony:
Federal job available environmental health and fire service your appointment letter will be ready within four weeks any one interested should contact me we write agreement then you make your payment note the aggrement involves layer
I'm interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amex2018: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Gfan:
Hi guys! Today TCN conducted interviewed for both technical and non technical candidates and the interview was headed by the HR.

No PM please....

Just want to pass reliable information.

I hope I did not submit my CV late because I sent mine today via a courier service. My earlier attempt to submit through a friend in Abuja was not successful as the security personnel turned him back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Amex2018:

I hope I did not submit my CV late because I sent mine today via a courier service. My earlier attempt to submit through a friend in Abuja was not successful as the security personnel turned him back.
You're late man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TboyGOLD: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pls who know the salary structure of NBC--
Nigeria brocasting commission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amex2018: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
avsadeeq0:

You're late man

No I am not late. Someone told me they always accept CVs

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
On top illegal and underground recruitment, lawyer dey involved. If you refuse to pay after getting APL, will the lawyer take you to court? Wetin the lawyer go tell court?

Guys be careful! Scammers abound. I won't respond to any attack. I'm just advising

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mykcool:

The wait for news on NIMASA is very long

I know before d end of dis month ...good news go Dey for nimasa

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Akopaul101:

I know before d end of dis month ...good news go Dey for nimasa
I pray so, na EH or GT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
GT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Guys pls between DPR and Air Force Short service, which one do you think is better?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
arma19:
Guys pls between DPR and Air Force Short service, which one do you think is better?
DPR

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olobojay(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
mohisd:
really wats really happening the D.G is my friend

Try to reach him now

I am interested in any update there as well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
arma19:

Air Force

Someone else said DPR...

So you see? It's a matter of choice - Money or passion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babs017: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello. please hint me on how to send my CV through courier pls. who to address?
Amex2018:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
TariqK:

DPR
Thank you for your response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Please any update on Federal High Court and when their most likely to recruit again??

Tammy
CBNwords
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
CBNwords:

Air Force

Someone else said DPR...

So you see? It's a matter of choice - Money or passion

True, money or passion
someone said he is willing to assist me but i most select only one
I really love the airforce, but as regular(NDA), am not sure about this short service, as i heard is for only 10 to 15 years, unless you are lucky and converted to regular. Am really confuse, i don't want to join the air force and be forced to retire in just 10 years even though i love the job, then regret why i did not choose dpr when i had the chance. Thank you for your response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amex2018: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
babs017:
Hello. please hint me on how to send my CV through courier pls. who to address?

To the HR

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Baba short service is 15 years then u gonna convert. You can only be retired if u don't apply for conversion and mind u once it's 10 years, some people do get tired of the job. I want u to think of the long term, u can kuku go for dpr. Once u are in air force, u automatically sold your freedom to the govt and u can be posted anywhere. There are discipline in military and promotion is totally different o, direct short service rarely attain a greater rank if u still wanna go for it no problem.
arma19:

True, money or passion
someone said he is willing to assist me but i most select only one
I really love the airforce, but as regular(NDA), am not sure about this short service, as i heard is for only 10 to 15 years, unless you are lucky and converted to regular. Am really confuse, i don't want to join the air force and be forced to retire in just 10 years even though i love the job, then regret why i did not choose dpr when i had the chance. Thank you for your response

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 12:23am On Jul 16, 2021
arma19:

How will anyone choose to be a zombie rather than be in a office where you see enough money to cater for your needs and also know dignitaries and connections that will eventually benefit your unborn children.

The day you join military, your life is no longer yours. Especially Nigeria military.
Which yeye passion? For naija wey Chief of Army die, and president no even attend him burial, all cabals go do malami son wedding dey laugh dey do merriment, them bury COAS like private.

So who are you and how big can your passion be? It's not worth it.

Oga choose dpr and soldiers sef will respect you when you drive modern car.

Abi u dey reason say na office you go dey if you enter Airforce as DSSC? You go sleep bush tire. Airforce guys full NE.

My passion is where life will be easy for me, I don suffer enoughcheesy cheesy. Na naija be this, no be UK wey dey reward passion and hard workgrin

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyioyeezah(f): 4:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Jaybrown19:

If you can have access to the Governing Board Chairman because the Registrar is Acting. They want to do everything before substantial and when there exam is ongoing.
please what are the available positions for graduates
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babs017: 5:17am On Jul 16, 2021
THANKS
Amex2018:

To the HR

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babs017: 5:26am On Jul 16, 2021
PLEASE GO FOR DPR
arma19:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babs017: 5:30am On Jul 16, 2021
I DEY JOB HUNT OOO. PLS HOW CAN ONE APPLY FOR THE NIMASA?
Akopaul101:
Any info guys
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 5:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Jaybrown19:

I got the chairman's contact this morning, who can advice on how to go about it or I should look for someone of prestige and give the number to speak on my behalf
please dm the chairman number thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Custom list is out

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sadiq4764, bb030, husaam45 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.