Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6249161 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys ...any info anywhere
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africanman85: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nawa, how can I get this connect sef ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikefrank: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Twist and retwist it the way you deem fit but I don't have answers to your 2nd question.

Well, you've been nice and helpful to many here, you mustn't have answer to all questions. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikefrank: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Twist and retwist it the way you deem fit but I don't have answers to your 2nd question.

grin grin grin

Well, you've been nice and helpful to many here, you mustn't have answer to all questions. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thank you Mr Philip, I will definitely not forget the advice. Thank you for all the information you have been given to this platform.
philipianlobbos:

Get your CITN (either ways) and join FIRS and take tax as your career path because of your background.
Don't forget this advice please.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thank you Mr Philip, I will definitely not forget the advice. Thank you for all the information you have been given to this platform as well.
philipianlobbos:

Get your CITN (either ways) and join FIRS and take tax as your career path because of your background.
Don't forget this advice please.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Swagsultan1:
For those that have been asking about National space research and development agency(NASRDA), I think something is going on there right now. Make your moves now if you have the connect.
really wats really happening the D.G is my friend
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Maameer99:
Good day,
Please any info regarding NERC?

thanks.

Very soon...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Very soon...

Welcome Tammy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Time to push the connect??

TammyAnybody:

Very soon...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
ahmedsurajo:
For those of Una who get connect for fcsc, for the last one month, graduates of management and social sciences are being recruited on a weekly basis into various ministries. If you get connect press harder. All the best

True my friend told me but, the guy already exhausted his 3 slots.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oppy2020:

Can someone confirm the genuineness of this info?
Philipianlobbos
TammyAnybody
That's very correct, those without connect can also identify with the SECRETARY to their FCSC commissioner, make his or her car "crude wordy" & you will get all the information each time there's slots in their office.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Seems NECO is recruiting

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is serious
Hopeful0291:
My boss who lives in Durumi said he saw a lot of cars at Firs training school too many cars that he doubts it it just ordinary training
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 1:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Please, guys, who is really in charge of recruitment at INEC? Someone told me that they have a contact at INEC (the national secretary) and that the secretary is in charge of everything concerning recruitment. Is the secretary really the person in charge of recruitment at INEC, please?
Anyone with relevant answer should help out. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iroanthony: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Federal job available environmental health and fire service your appointment letter will be ready within four weeks any one interested should contact me we write agreement then you make your payment note the aggrement involves layer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2021
iroanthony:
Federal job available environmental health and fire service your appointment letter will be ready within four weeks any one interested should contact me we write agreement then you make your payment note the aggrement involves layer
Check your mail

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iroanthony: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

Check your mail
I have replied your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by McDonaldfished: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Good morning my people.

Will it be advisable for me to inform my FCC commissioner that I have applied for FRSC recruitment.
Knowing that he has already promised to get me a job and the fact that I have been waiting too long at home

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by psycoanalyst(f): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2021
Jaybrown19:
Seems NECO is recruiting

Is it online?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by McDonaldfished: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Jaybrown19:
Seems NECO is recruiting
Can a non education graduate push for it?
And what's the salary scale
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2021
McDonaldfished:

Can a non education graduate push for it?
And what's the salary scale

Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2021
psycoanalyst:

Is it online?

Connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2021
McDonaldfished:
Good morning my people.

Will it be advisable for me to inform my FCC commissioner that I have applied for FRSC recruitment.
Knowing that he has already promised to get me a job and the fact that I have been waiting too long at home

Please do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rabz4real(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2021
McDonaldfished:
Good morning my people.

Don't even hesitate

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Jaybrown19:

Connect

If you can have access to the Governing Board Chairman because the Registrar is Acting. They want to do everything before substantial and when there exam is ongoing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2021
Jaybrown19:

If you can have access to the Governing Board Chairman because the Registrar is Acting. They want to do everything before substantial and when there exam is ongoing.

I got the chairman's contact this morning, who can advice on how to go about it or I should look for someone of prestige and give the number to speak on my behalf
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmturi: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
philipianlobbos:

That's very correct, those without connect can also identify with the SECRETARY to their FCSC commissioner, make his or her car "crude wordy" & you will get all the information each time there's slots in th[color=#000099][/color]eir office.

Plssss assist us with PEF update

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babycutiee: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
philipianlobbos:

That's very correct, those without connect can also identify with the SECRETARY to their FCSC commissioner, make his or her car "crude wordy" & you will get all the information each time there's slots in their office.

Please what about sciences....any hope for us?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giftygirl1(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Any Genuine FIRS connect? This person ready to pay. No be me o...just dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Any info guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.