Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Need Help - Health (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (229102 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by femi4: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
okiezman:

I think you the one that lack knowledge, praying works everywhere, anywhere and anytime.
You mean you can't comprehend? SMH
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
aisha2:

Blood is thicker than water, yet water is running round emptying their bank accounts giving their last savings.
Water is sending the 80 year old mother to go and check him.

Please I dont do false hope, someone needs a good tertiary hospital and he is being taken to most likely some trado medical that will finish their resources and we are saying "hope" is this not the same thing with a Nairalanders niece months ago?

Let us do things right abeg and stop playing on peoples emotions, if they didnt want good public advice then the case shouldnt have come public.

Busybody and co have been giving great advice, and recommendations yet we want to go and do this then God forbid something happens we pull emotional crap. I read another story here where the same Busybody adviced against a surgery it went wrong and the mob still came after her.

Anyway, let me go and breath before the mob as usual come and attack me with as usual emotional reasoning.

You and a very vast majority of users here including yours sincerely are saying the same thing. But, at this stage, we can only hope and pray. Do not give up on us abeg. We need vocal people like you to be saying it again and again till we get it right. Unfortunately, me, i am on the quiet side tongue, I would have mixed a collabo with you or wax it solo
Re: I Need Help by Homguy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
fyneboi79:
yoruba peeps will always be d greatest cowards ever to walk dis earth undecided Welldone again for assembling the largest number of lunatics here.
Amadioha piatupukwa gi ukwu gi there undecided onye ala amu osu ga egbu.
ok. Am not yoruba tho
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
It won't be a bad idea for nairaland or nairalandcharity to employ the services of credible nairalanders, one or two from each state of the federation to work voluntarily as verification officers, in emergency cases, like this one. Obviously, more of this is bound to come, likely from states out of reach from the moderators or nairalandcharity, and delay in ascertaining whether their claims are genuine or not isn't what the claimers can afford. Some cases could be so serious that help just has come less than 72hrs, lest the condition worsens, and the later help might not salvage the situation.

But with verification officers in all the states, it would be much quicker for these selfless officers to rush down in situ, verify the claims, and report back to whoever they need report back to on nairaland, so everyone can be addressed and assured of their genuineness!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gboliwe:

You and a very vast majority of users here including yours sincerely are saying the same thing. But, at this stage, we can only hope and pray. Do not give up on us abeg. We need vocal people like you to be saying it again and again till we get it right. Unfortunately, me, i am on the quiet side tongue, I would have mixed a collabo with you or wax it solo

God didnt ask us to just pray abeg, do the right thing and follow with prayers.

Poster get well.
Re: I Need Help by einsteino(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
obi123:

exactly as some people have only just joined and dont know the status of anything, time is running out on this young man and i'm sure people want to help but really dont even know where to start from.
i'm thinking Lindaikeji can help put the word out

yes and it would be best if it is on the very first post. so people dont have to keep scrolling through pages.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
aisha2:

God didnt ask us to just pray abeg, do the right thing and follow with prayers.

Poster get well.

We are not only praying, we are also hoping. tongue

Dont mind me sha, we all understand you but our hands are tied, including yours
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
okiezman:

Yes I will and also seek medical attentions either, those sick people that gets healed in the church does it look like a fluke to you?

Who got healed in church ?
Re: I Need Help by muyiwah666(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gboliwe:

Yes Illigunbaba, donation is still ongoing as there is a planB on board. He is presently at a private hospital in Abeokuta. Thats the most I know now, but by evening, we should have something worthwhile as update. You are the BOMB. Thank you

Pls I live in Abeokuta now..I will like to know the Hospital and see what I can do.Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
He shud be sent to Qatar, Hamad medical city.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
muyiwah666:

Pls I live in Abeokuta now..I will like to know the Hospital and see what I can do.Thanks

Gimme a sec let me get the name of the hospital.

#Update:

AWOJOBI ERUWA is the name of the hospital @Muyiwah666
Re: I Need Help by iamord(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
sawyersam:
He shud be sent to Qatar, Hamad medical city.

Splendid!!

Beautiful. Suggestion

Bring Money !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
I cannot provide money, but I can use my medical insurance for him

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
fyneboi79:
when people hustle to create a business they beg and are so polite.But when the business finally takes off their ego takes flight too.But objects whether witchcraft or aircraft in flight have been known to crash for no reason at all.

Take a cue from those who crashed to remember the word humility again. Just a little word of advice undecided take it or leave it .
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by fyneboi79(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Homguy:
ok. Am not yoruba tho
But ‎u agree that ‎u r useless fellowundecided Who in his right senses applies force then becomes civil afterwards You apply diplomacy,then if it fails ,‎u then have no option but to apply force.But ‎u have gone about it d other way round which is d lunatics way just like I tot undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
sawyersam:
I cannot provide money, but I can use my medical insurance for him
What kind of insurance is that? What country will it work in?
Re: I Need Help by Acidosis(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Marc9:

You knew this isn't the right time to ask, yet u still asked!

Are u here to learn about ascites or to help save his life?

I am not the giver of life, bro

I can only help in my own little way, learn from the illness and help spread the message to those who care to listen.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Coogar you help is needed here.
Re: I Need Help by benpuzzy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Please those of you spending your precious time to answer SEUN should please stop. All i can see from all his questions are pride and arrogance. Where war he since 25th of October that the Op made his appeal, just because some good spirited Nairalanders has taken up the case, he is now pretending to show concern. Yah, he is the owner of Nairaland but we make things happen here. How many topic has SEUN posted here that generated traffics, How many educative information has SEUN shared here, how many enpowerment scheme topic has he shared? He should learn how to show appreciations to people than been arrogant. I'm not afraid of BAN which i know will be his next action, good a thing it doesn't stop me from making my Dollars from the "FX MARKET". PEACE!!!.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by world1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oh my God. I just saw this now am based in Abeokuta can you please give the address of the hospital am ready to help him.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
world1:
Oh my God. I just saw this now am based in Abeokuta can you please give the address of the hospital am ready to help him.
The name of the hospital is Awojobi Eruwa. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help by begwong: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
muyiwah666:

Re: I Need Help by Acidosis(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
God bless you

What has the word humility got to do with the fact that the ceo wants verification? I'm not trying to castigate you dear, but the truth is until some of us attain top leadership positions; we'll always give bias opinions.

If at all something goes wrong, who would receive the largest portion of the blame?

As you can see from the front page; the 'clever' DUDE simply said "chair cover's mom"

Seun must have witnessed/experienced and passed through difficult situations. I really do not blame him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by kenkool(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
delightful1:

The name of the hospital is Awojobi Eruwa. Thanks.
Are you sure this is not a herbalist house just saying
Re: I Need Help by Acidosis(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
benpuzzy:
Please those of you spending your precious time to answer SEUN should please stop. All i can see from all his questions are pride and arrogance. Where war he since 25th of October that the Op made his appeal, just because some good spirited Nairalanders has taken up the case, he is now pretending to show concern. Yah, he is the owner of Nairaland but we make things happen here. How many topic has SEUN posted here that generated traffics, How many educative information has SEUN shared here, how many enpowerment scheme topic has he shared? He should learn how to show appreciations to people than been arrogant. I'm not afraid of BAN which i know will be his next action, good a thing it doesn't stop me from making my Dollars from the "FX MARKET". PEACE!!!.

Could you please spread the message on "FX MARKET"? OP needs help (within and outside nairaland).

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
naijadeyhia:

Smh! in my last post I did state that he may be having abdominal pains after eating. and this has just been confirmed by marcjane. This is a classic case of CLD. This is not a case of "lets treat him in abeokuta" its a case of having a transplant carried out. I am beginning to sound like a broken record. At this juncture I will just be an observer because money wi be thrown away at abeokuta and as they would surely also refer him elsewhere after doing their own trial and error.

For a moment I thought I wrote this
Re: I Need Help by Homguy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
fyneboi79:
But ‎u agree that ‎u r useless fellowundecided Who in his right senses applies force then becomes civil afterwards You apply diplomacy,then if it fails ,‎u then have no option but to apply force.But ‎u have gone about it d other way round which is d lunatics way just like I tot undecided
Ok. I have seen you.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Acidosis:

What has the word humility got to do with the fact that the ceo wants verification? I'm not trying to castigate you dear, but the truth is until some of us attain top leadership positions; we'll always give bias opinions.

If at all something goes wrong, who would receive the largest portion of the blame?

As you can see from the front page; the 'clever' DUDE simply said "chair cover's mom"

Seun must have witnessed/experienced and passed through difficult situations. I really do not blame him.

No way!that Seun owns the site does not mean he has the last and final say.So many peepz have been duped on this forum?Did he verify before pushing there post to front page?Even with all the evidence of scam,he still did not ban some users.Please tell me the duties of a CEO since the 27th?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by flyca: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
sad
tellwisdom:

Plenty money can I use it to drink ogogoro sad
Who is in charge of the money

All your posts on NL come with a squeezed face. Even for a sensitive case such as this? Can't you be civil for once? Are you naturally silly or are you just trying?

OP my thoughts and prayers are with you this time. This too shall pass.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by sartorius(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
a bad decision to go that hospital in abeokuta , i pray for healing for you. amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.