Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election (17425 Views)

BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by ddooskie(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
grosebiz:
So long a letter
wink Mariama Ba
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Omimah: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
gratieao:
Very nice we ll support u against Buhari and evil APC not because of your Good work
You are confused.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
What's the use of buying a nomination form when he's the consensus candidate of PDP?
My sister help me ask am ooo

5 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Obipat(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obviously, he is afraid to declare

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
MissMeiya:
"He has also set up a presidential declaration committee saddled with the responsibility of coming up with a formal programme for his declaration."

No. No. This is satire. It has to be.
You clearly do not know the President and his penchant for the absurd.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
I once have no shoe,it's time to run away from you.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by bundur(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Noted
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by nijanigga: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
time to spend that missing $20B is finally here.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by suptol(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by M4gunners: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oga Gej we dey your back gidigbam.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Gorgeous58(f): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Better late than never
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by nigerianvenom(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tonite,the janjah guys will have sleepless night.
What a night!
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Ayatullah(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
BEWARE OF TAN
Jonathan! Jonathan! ! Jonathan! ! !
Beware of TAN
Beware of the load of lies
Loaded by TAN
Loaded as signatures
Signatures of those wanting you to run
Wanting you to run and stumble
Beware of TAN
Jonathan Otuoke will be nice settling down
Settling down for rest and fishing
But for now Jonathan
Fish out our Chibok Girls
Then you can go a-fishing in Bayelsa
While TAN tear their false register to pieces
Jonathan! Jonathan! Beware of TAN.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by ademega(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Why do u think is taking a man that has "performed" so well in his mind a whole century to declare his interest to contest again? Do u think the man is too busy or its another form of political strategy against the opponent?
I dont think so ,i guess its pure shame ,yea shame!!. Uncleared counciences.That was why TAN was employed with billions of naira to carry on with the dirty and deceiving job of pre declaration .
I pity our condition in this country .
Gej till our brain get it right.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by wittytezzy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ayatullah:
BEWARE OF TAN
Jonathan! Jonathan! ! Jonathan! ! !
Beware of TAN
Beware of the load of lies
Loaded by TAN
Loaded as signatures
Signatures of those wanting you to run
Wanting you to run and stumble
Beware of TAN
Jonathan Otuoke will be nice settling down
Settling down for rest and fishing
But for now Jonathan
Fish out our Chibok Girls
Then you can go a-fishing in Bayelsa
While TAN tear their false register
Jonathan! Jonathan! Beware of TAN.

wha-ao! ai laik dis!!
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Ayekotoo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks to GEJ for giving us the opportunity to speak through our vote! Your name is highly welcome to the ballot paper.
I want to plead with my fellow voters to think deeply before you cast your vote for or against any candidate.
Remove anger, ethnic bias and religious sentiment and vote for the best man for the job. It makes no sense stating our common problems like CORRUPTION, SECURITY, ELECTRICITY, ROADS, EDUCATION, ECONOMY, HEALTH, and others.
But I think the issue that will determine this election is CORRUPTION! We need a man that can fight corruption, so that our potential as a nation can be realized.
We must not trust our politicians to dictate to us. They have failed us several times. Let us make best use of this opportunity!

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Isiterere(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
saint047:

President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday finally declared interest in contesting the 2015 presidential election.

He told Peoples Democratic Party leaders at the Presidential Villa, Abuja that he would procure nomination form of the party before the deadline.

He has also set up a presidential declaration committee saddled with the responsibility of coming up with a formal programme for his declaration.

The committee is headed by a former Minister of Defence, Dr. Haliru Bello.

The declaration would be held between November 7 and 15. Source
http://www.punchng.com/news/finally-jonathan-declares-interest-in-2015-election/
The most constant issues with GEJ is "setting up of committees,corruption and cluelessness"
Oga Jonah no get shame at all.
I expect him to set up committe on why PEJ resigned her appointment in Bayelsa state.

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmmm

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
undecided
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
And the promise of the chicken feed of N500 daily per NYSC member is first carrot to dangle to Nigerian youths like rabbits? grin
We really need mass deliverance for all disillusioned Nigerian youths before they get hoodwinked again.

He should not gamble with his luck. God brought him here and not any good luck.
God has done His best for him by bringing him all the way from the village of Otuoke, Bayelsa State, when he even had no shoes to become deputy governor and then governor of Bayelsa State and miraculously lifted higher to become Vice President and then head of state and President of the most powerful black nation on earth within 15 years. The first time anyone has ever achieved these feats in the history of both ancient and modern Nigeria.
God has done the best for him. Anything else will be sheer greed for power and vanity.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by amboss316(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
smileyGej till 2019. We beg you to lead us.
I belive you,
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Ayekotoo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
In 2011 GEJ promised us fresh air. Between 2011 till date can any God fearing person or persons in Nigeria tell us how the atmosphere of Nigeria looks like. So what is he going to promise us in 2015 to 2019? Nigeria is in a very big trouble!

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Ayekotoo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Before GEJ can say he want to contest 2015 presidential election, let him brief Nigerians on these issues
(1) Subsidy removal: has anybody been jailed for the fraud?
(2) What is the update on Femi Otedola & Honorable Faruk LAwal subsidy bribery?
(3) has the missing money been found ($20billion)?
(4) Immigration unemployment scam, what is the updates on the employment promised by GEJ for the late applicants, injured ones and investigation on the N1,000 for the form?
(5) Recent $9.3million seized by South Africa government how far?

10 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
musKeeto:

You clearly do not know the President and his penchant for the absurd.
But I love what Unilag did to the other absurd. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by oskaaay(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
People are waiting to confirm from him sinces.....to know where to follow come 2015 while others also declare theirs.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Dabrain20(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
GEJ is a good prostitute politician. Why d delay in his declaration, when he has been nurturing d ambition wit d foolish TAN advertisement.... My own advice is for Nigerians to vote wisely n negate sentiment to d background.. How many more years do dey want us to sacrifice b4 dey can proof their credibility. We hv tired of dia window display actions. Am sure, if anoda SS/ SE candidate surface, those canvassing for GEJ wil change dia mind. Let's be concern abt our future and that of our next generation... The time has come to effect changes in this country of ours....
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by sunkoye: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hummm....mr jona..when a bet is made, be so sure u hold the real stakes.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by eleko1: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
wink cool coolAgreed.Can't wait for a change of baton come MAY,2015.Abeg,they should use either ROcha/ROTIMI/Osho baba as GMB VP instead of Fashola.SAI GMB walahi!
Keneking:
Get set...as the opposition APC party is also getting set to clinch the seat next year.

Sai Buhari

Buhari vs Jonathan (who fit win)
Fashola vs Sambo (who fit win)

Do the calculation by yourself...continues polishing black shoe...how many times would they swear him in?

This government sef...
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by merbenko: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
The fool wants to re-contest on what grounds? Only a nation of fools would even entertain the thought of this parody seeking a re-election. I only have pity for the retards who would troop out to give this nincompoop another four years in office. It will be corruption spree till 2019, four years of bountiful chopping.
And is only a fool like you that will not leave the country if I were you I will not be at Naija GEJ till 2019.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by IYANGBALI: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is no news,everyone in the country knows that the man will conest,so tell us what is new
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by 9jatatafo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
We don know say he go contest because all the adverts for tv don say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AirForce Deploys Special Forces In Airports / Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo / Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.