Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? (67818 Views)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / Buy 300 Bags Of Cement And Get 5 Bags Free. FREE Delivery (dangote Or Lafarge) / Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kropelgrada(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Lumyboi
No disrespect intended.
I got highly offended when she started blabbing about how prostitution runs in her bloodline..When all i tried to do was tell her to stop boasting.
You do not expect me to sit back and watch someone go at my family the way she did all in the name of a faceless forum.
Once in a while u need to show these ladies how to earn respect for themselves cos most of them basically lack morals.
So i should start licking her feet or what.
I am not cut out for that.
I respect ladies who deserve it,not classless cheap dimwits who open their mouth to talk for the sake of it.
Once again no disrespect to the ladies
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kropelgrada(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
abbsilurd:
How will u compare DANGOTE with ayiri.....sounds very stupid,by d way how old is ayiri,when did he start making money,outside d Niger Delta where can he talk,which family is he from....if he stop bunckery for 1yr,all his biz will crash.
He is not into oil bunkering anymore
He is a legitimate business man now.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Maj196(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
No be only ayiri na ayise. Na Dangote abeg.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by martyns303(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
kropelgrada:

#Classless

Class is for middle class. Can't u recognize when someone has surrendered? Give her a break, am not here to defend her. The odds are against her and she has given up, just let her be. You taking it too far.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by armadeo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

If we'll convert Dangote's worth to naira, he is worth

N4, 300, 000, 000, 000

Didn't you read an earlier post not to convert his cash into naira for our sanity sake.

*** pulls clothes and runs into the market***

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by ZACHIE: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Breaking it down:

The amount of money Dangote uses each day to power generators and machines will buy at least half of those cars.

The amount of money dangotei uses each on Diesel for his trucks will pay the balance of all the remaining

Then Dangote,s COT/Bank charges and Insurance premium will knock out the man,s total networth.

yet, we have not scratched the surface

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
armadeo:

Didn't you read an earlier post not to convert his cash into naira for our sanity sake.

*** pulls clothes and runs into the market***
Y nau.
That money will sustain Nigeria's civil service salaries and all government officials including governors, senetors, reps, commissioners all directors, ministers, pensioners, military, police, road maintenance, electricity management, running Health sector, Power sector, Water management, EVERYTHING that makes up Nigeria's recurrent expenditure for 2 years. Meaning if Nigeria does not earn one kobo for the Next 2 years, we can survive on dangote's wealth. Our annual recurrent expenditure is about 2trillion

Dangote's wealth can build the tallest building in the world, plus the Burj dubai hotel, Plus the palm islands in United arab emirates.

It can pay for salaries of all workers in the US for a whole year (Bill Gate can pay for 2 years)

We can go on and on. Not one dude that is making noise in Warri.

True there are other Nigerians that cld be or are richer than dangote. People like IBB are suspects.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by bobbymishark(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by onoja12: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
You have said it all

4C2215131:

Legit, Illegit and whatnot, Ayiri's wealth does not hold a candle to that of Dangote (we are talking billions in Dollars here, not billions in Naira, not even trillions in Naira...and Ayiri DEFINITELY aint a trillionaire...yet! you don't want to convert Dangote's wealth to it's value in Naira...for your own sanity sake!). And OP, the dude does not reside in America. Get your facts right. Dude chills at his palatial home in Ubeji. Take it from someone who knows.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lmao cheesy

Who d hell is dat one too ? tongue

Wat does he do for a living?
FKO1:

Forgive them lord ..for they have blasphemed...I'm just waiting for akulagba to declare his assets then you guys will know that dangote is a churchrat...
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
If dem dey count fish dem dey count crayfish join
See Op asking between Elephant and Ant which is bigger?
Last time I checked even Innoson no be our delta "millionaire"mate.
Abeg make I go do better things with my life joor.
Op seeking cheap attention since infancy.gringringrin
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by sirfelixduke: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
arttysticfyngaz:
If dem dey count fish dem dey count crayfish join
See Op asking between Elephant and Ant which is bigger?
Last time I checked even Innoson no be our delta "millionaire"mate.
Abeg make I go do better things with my life joor.
Op seeking cheap attention since infancy.gringringrin

Guy, op is high on undiluted pami. Make I go watch film joor

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by onila(f): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
his brother goes to my school

very nice, funny boy
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by onila(f): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ayrir Emami comes from a rich family

I guess he just expanded his family business

He's a privilegded child born with golden spoon, but have carved a nitche for himself through hardwork and dedication. Kudos.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by capip120(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

So painful that this has gotten to the level of insults.

You dont deserve to be bashed at, cos from you post you only shared pictures of the guy's "fleet" of cars, there is nothing wrong in that. Learn to ignore nairaland boys, no need to roll in the mud with them.

Back to the topic.
It is VERY ridiculous to compare an oil bunker to dangote. He spending 200million on his wedding is no proof that he is richer than dangote.

If we'll convert Dangote's worth to naira, he is worth

N4, 300, 000, 000, 000

Truth is a man with just 4 billion naira can live flamboyantly like Ayiri.
And i dont think we shld be celebrating "Ibori's boy", it is threads like this that sends the message that a man's source of wealth is not to be questioned.

Dont forget that Dangotes grandfather was the richest man in west Africa. Dont forget that in the 1970s he got a loan of 500million naira to start his business from his uncle. Only a foolish man will be given 500milion and about 35 years later wont have achieved what dangote has achieved. Dont forget that this was the same era when just N5,000 can buy you a brand new peaguot. So u shld know that 500million then is like 50billion now.

Yes dangote has enjoyed a lot of favours form government, but that is what any smart business man will do anyway.

Indeed no one shld compare a small boy like ayiri to dangote.
Do you know the sultan of brumie is not has rich as dangote, he is only worth about 16billion, yet he has the largest fleet of exclusive cars. This man has 7,000 cars. Has about 400 lamboginies. So let's get our facts right.

That a man spends big does not make him richer than the conservative billionaires.

Just like many yahoo boys that make their first 2million and start blasting music all over town in their honda accord cant be regarded as rich, so is ayiri. He has money no doubt, but he aint in the billionaires league.

Nne you said well but I want to correct that 500 million wey u say him uncle give am. It is 500thousand.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by MissTeaseMe(f): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
capip120:

Nne you said well but I want to correct that 500 million wey u say him uncle give am. It is 500thousand.
Oh is it?
Thnks let me confirm.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Esdb(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dangote is the richest black man in the world so what are you saying.....mthe question is who is the greater spender
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Do I have to be bragging with a low class ,job seeker lik you
And as for you I have no business with you coz I never called you into this.and for your info I dnt know the ugly dude and I knt stoop so low to sleep with him,its nt every girl that sleeps with ur so called big men to make money like the way ur sisters do.av got more class than that and for your info am nt a prostitute,i went to skul,i have my business and my family,i know prostitution runz in ur family blood bt not mine.
If u are not wise enough to mind ur business coz I never mentioned you at the first place I only gave my opinion without stating who I think is richer and just shared a pik and that bonga fish called me a poor deltan girl just for me to give him the piece of my mind and ur here talking trash,does that seem matured of you at all don't mention me ooo if you don't want trouble this morning coz I have all day.
Jeez relax ma'am, it seems you are a bit new on nairaland? undecided Tellwisdom is a well known troll on this forum, I wonder why you would allow the guy rile you up like this. He is just doing what he knows how to do best--Trolling cheesy . So relax naa

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by mayorkyzo: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dangote is a business man and Ayiri is an oil man/community/governement stolen money..we all know you can't be as rich as someone is govt..the only difference is that the businessmen can declare assets unlike the thieves in government..
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by mayorkyzo: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
I live in warri and I can confidently tell you there are guys in warri that are more wealthy than Ayiri but are silent..governement money no get 2nd...
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by jjfuma: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by chumakk: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
I knew Ayiri Emami yestersday because he bought a toy for his wife and i know Dangote because almost everything i eat is made by his company. The person that opened this thread needs flogging

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by wayne4loan: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
chumakk:
I knew Ayiri Emami yestersday because he bought a toy for his wife and i know Dangote because almost everything i eat is made by his company. The person that opened this thread needs flogging
#word

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by capip120(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Oh is it?
Thnks let me confirm.

Thanks for the correction.
thenationonlineng.net/new/what-you-should-know-about-dangote/
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by abbsilurd: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
kropelgrada:

He is not into oil bunkering anymore
He is a legitimate business man now.
And you ever think thats possible,prostitute wey retire......if better offer come she go do coded
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by okoolori(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
who the hell is ayiri

Has he made forbes list yet? undecided

Even google and jeekoo never know am sec. Let alone comparing small boy with small small change to a biggesssssssssst man with clean money in business line for NAIja wey we dey. How many people him dey pay salary
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by AsaSage: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lecturer set ablazed by angry mob for killing five
pupils in auto crash in Taraba http://www.crimescentral.com/lecturer-set-ablaze-angry-mob-killing-five-pupils-auto-crash-taraba/
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by mlanreh: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
kropelgrada:

See mumu
It is obvious someone borrowed you some money to buy the cheap MB subscription you got to enable you make your senseless contribution to this thread.
Just listen to yourself,what meaningful contribution have you made to this discuss.
Oh i get it,you are taking sides now with her to try and see if she can adopt you as her sugar boy.
Birds of the same feather.
Since you sounded the war-horn,you better have your battle shield on cos i'm coming for you.

Another Yaba left patient angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by coputa(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
millos:
If they can't declare their assets, then Dangote is the richest. We are talking legit money here.
is dangotes money legit ?
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
importexpert:
he spent about 200million naira during his wedding and dangote gave a series of 600million naira to several nigerian states that where included in a flood last year. to me this is just a way of advertising the said ayiri. sorry to say but he is a beggar if you compare him to dangote. please mods move thread to trash

What about even the 1billion naira dangote donated for north east relieve fund?
Dont mind d op
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by supremus: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
izzvic:
Nigerians dey wey get money pass Dangote, but dem dey fear to declare their assets
on point
nigerianvenom:

What about even the 1billion naira dangote donated for north east relieve fund?
Dont mind d op
How sure are we that its not only on Fefer
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by millos: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
coputa:
is dangotes money legit ?

At least it is declared. That's all I am saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? / Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) / RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.