Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Can Someone Tell Me The Use Of NPK 15 15,in Catfish Pond? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Someone Tell Me The Use Of NPK 15 15,in Catfish Pond? (1065 Views)

Photos: My Catfish Pond / Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) / How To Successfully Invest In Catfish Farming using plastic tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me The Use Of NPK 15 15,in Catfish Pond? by oghenedorosteve: 12:51am On Oct 24, 2014
I want to know the use of NPK 15 15 in a catfish pond and how to apply it.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Use Of NPK 15 15,in Catfish Pond? by Aquarich008(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
NPK is inorganic fertilizer used to stimulate and enhance primary productivity in pond. It helps the availability of planktons which serve as food for fish. Care and good accuracy of application must be taken as excess of it will leads to alot of undesirable effects such as algae bloom and anoxia in the environment especially during the night.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Use Of NPK 15 15,in Catfish Pond? by metroy4x: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
What is the side effect and application
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Use Of NPK 15 15,in Catfish Pond? by Crocz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Do I need to remind you that it's only used in "earthen" ponds and not "concrete" pond?

To used it, depends on the size of the pond...you can use you own OT I guess but be careful not to over apply it...you won't want to make water weeds compete for oxygen with your fishes grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Use Of NPK 15 15,in Catfish Pond? by metroy4x: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Thanks, where do i get it in abuja

(1) (Reply)

Nigria Shungai In Igbotako / Order Your A Type Battery Cage/Incubators, Barb Wire, Feed pellet Machine etc / Caterpillar Agricultural & Construction Equipments Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.