Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Expired Condom Plus Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expired Condom Plus Infidelity (1654 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Morenike3(f): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
What if you've been having sex with your 3 moths lover, who obviously is not ready for kids, all Saturday morning.

After you were all done with the box of condoms you decided to throw it out, but then, your eyes glimpses the expiration date to be 3months before that day.

You decided not to tell him, afraid of his rxn, so you let him leave.

Fortunately, he forgets his wallet, so you open it out of curiosity. What you found was not what you expected, pictures of him kissing a woman and 3 kids who obviously was his wife and kids, what will you do?
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by DonEse125(f): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2008
What else is there to do? If he's married,u take a walk. Of course there is d possibility that u may b pregnant,but hey,if u were mature enough 2 shag him,then u shld b mature enof 2 decide wat 2 do with an unwantd bébé. Just one question:why wld u shag a guy u've been dating 4 only 3 months? Doesnt that seem a bit too soon?
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by jgirl3: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

What if you've been having sex with your 3 moths lover, who obviously is not ready for kids, all Saturday morning.

After you were all done with the box of condoms you decided to throw it out, but then, your eyes glimpses the expiration date to be 3months before that day.

Fortunately, he forgets his wallet, so you open it out of curiosity. What you found was not what you expected, pictures of him kissing a woman and  3 kids who obviously was his wife and kids, what will you do?
Ehn! Morenike!
Is this what happened to you today? Pele o!

I would find him, kick his butt and then go for a pregnancy test the month after and pray I don't have his baby.
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by LadyT(f): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2008
Wait!
You need to be 100% sure of what you are saying.  Once confirmed.

Follow him and find out where his wife and kids live.  Then tell her what her husband has been doing.

Also slash his tyres and damage the hell out of his car.

If he doesn't have a car put laxative in his food and make sure he is going to a public place where access to a toilet will be hard.

Most important of all take an STD test.

Then move on
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Morenike3(f): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

Ehn! Morenike!
Is this what happened to you today? Pele o!

I would find him, kick his butt and then go for a pregnancy test the month after and pray I don't have his baby.

Don_Ese125:

What else is there to do? If he's married,u take a walk. Of course there is d possibility that u may b pregnant,but hey,if u were mature enough 2 shag him,then u shld b mature enof 2 decide what 2 do with an unwantd bébé. Just one question:why would u shag a guy u've been dating 4 only 3 months? Doesnt that seem a bit too soon?
rotflmao!!! No, am just saying cool cool cool I thought it was funny sha. If my husband is married to another woman he better let me know o. Because na antrax I go put for him food.

Anyways, on a serious note, many women go through this problem. Another thing I noticed from Nigerian women that Nollywood seems to emphasize is that reason why some women have abortions is that either their lover is married or they'll be unable to provide for the child.

If this thing does happen, what will the women on this forum do? Am acting upon curiosity ni o.
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by MrCrackles(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
LadyT:

Wait!
You need to be 100% sure of what you are saying.  Once confirmed.

Follow him and find out where his wife and kids live.  Then tell her what her husband has been doing.

Also slash his tyres and damage the hell out of his car.

If he doesn't have a car put laxative in his food and make sure he is going to a public place where access to a toilet will be hard.

Most important of all take an STD test.

Then move on

Are these necessary?!

Cmon not the way to deal with the issue my friend!
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by tope2000(f): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2008
Brash doesn't want his tyre slashed grin grin grin
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Morenike3(f): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2008
Why not?

But Lady T, is the woman also not to blame? I mean, shouldn't she have read the expiration date for the condom?
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by MrCrackles(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2008
tope2000:

Brash don't want his tyre slashed grin grin grin

Brash wont be caught up in that kinna situation in the first place! grin
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by jgirl3: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

rotflmao!!! No, am just saying cool cool cool I thought it was funny sha. If my husband is married to another woman he better let me know o. Because na antrax I go put for him food.

Anyways, on a serious note, many women go through this problem. Another thing I noticed from Nigerian women that Nollywood seems to emphasize is that reason why some women have abortions is that either their lover is married or they'll be unable to provide for the child.

If this thing does happen, what will the women on this forum do? Am acting upon curiosity ni o.n
Anthrax ke? Why not rat poison? that one is more effective jare.
If it happens to me on a serious note. I'll find the man and deal with him.
I don't need to break another woman's heart just because her husband is a flipping douchebag.
The wife was not there sleeping with me and him, why make it a problem for her.
Deal with the guy personally.
Mess up his personal life so bad that he will regret the day his JT entered your 'sugar gate' ( i just heard that in a yoruba movie and I like that word grin grin grin)
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Morenike3(f): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

( i just heard that in a yoruba movie and I like that word grin grin grin)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Is it that movie with the 3 women messing around with 3 rich men until one of them died? grin grin

I loved that movie!! "No N1 million no sugar gate". . . .lmao tongue
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by jgirl3: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Is it that movie with the 3 women messing around with 3 rich men until one of them died? grin grin

I loved that movie!! "No N1 million no sugar gate". . . .lmao tongue
LOL! Yeah!
Bukata . . . I watched it 2 days ago. LMAO!
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Morenike3(f): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

I don't need to break another woman's heart just because her husband is a flipping douchebag.
The wife was not there sleeping with me and him, why make it a problem for her.
This is so true. I've been thinking about this every time a woman promises to deal with the other woman her man was sleeping with.

I mean, it's another story if she knew you 2 were going out, but if she was clueless about your r/ship, why try to "deal with" her?

Deal with the man that cheated on you, not her. Some women lack common sense. They act upon anger without a single grain of logic thinking.
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Cipriani(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

Fortunately, he forgets his wallet, so you open it out of curiosity. What you found was not what you expected, pictures of him kissing a woman and  3 kids who obviously was his wife and kids, what will you do?

Se na you be the victim, make i know now, so we go quick find solution
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Morenike3(f): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cipriani:

Se na you be the victim, make i know now, so we go quick find solution

No, but you're the man who committed the infidelity
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Cipriani(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

No, but you're the man who committed the infidelity

Why you go accuse me like that? wetin be your evidence

Besides, I no dey use condom, i dey skindive, you know awo + awo grin grin grin grin
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Morenike3(f): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2008
Cipriani:

Why you go accuse me like that? ??? wetin be your evidence

Besides, I no dey use condom, i dey skindive, you know awo + awo grin grin grin grin
Why are you denying youe sexcapade?
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by LadyT(f): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2008
If My husband was screwing around I would like to know!

About the condom date.  I dont know anyone who checks the dates really.

But as a woman why not supply your own condoms? (at least you will know when you bought them and how "fresh" they are)

I think women in relationships should ALWAYS carry condoms dont wait for no man!

LOL@Brash your worried Im going too far.

I do think I would inform his wife about her husbands madness

Re: the sugar gate movie wasnt one of the guys actually sleeping with his own daughther?
That was awful they girls got what they deserved though
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Morenike3(f): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2008
LadyT:

Re: the sugar gate movie wasnt one of the guys actually sleeping with his own daughther?
Lol! Yes, it was grin grin
eventually he died sha

LadyT:

About the condom date. I don't know anyone who checks the dates really.

But as a woman why not supply your own condoms? (at least you will know when you bought them and how "fresh" they are)

I think women in relationships should ALWAYS carry condoms don't wait for no man!

LOL@Brash your worried I'm going too far.

You'll inform the woman?
But what if she decides to "deal" with you?

So you guys don't check condom expiration date? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by LadyT(f): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2008
Nope I dont check the date because I buy them what I look for are holes!

Deal with me how?

Unless shes mad. If shes spoken to in a polite manner no woman is mad enough to attack another. Im telling her what her husband has done not that I want to stay with him!
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Cipriani(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2008
LadyT:

About the condom date. I don't know anyone who checks the dates really.

I think women in relationships should ALWAYS carry condoms don't wait for no man!

Story story Ooo, story, story

Alo Alo Ooo, alo alo
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by LadyT(f): 12:36am On Nov 16, 2008
Plus condoms have expiry dates or 2 to 5 years.

shocked
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by MrCrackles(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2008
LadyT:

overtly worried miss! cheesy
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Cipriani(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2008
LadyT:

Plus condoms have expiry dates or 2 to 5 years.

shocked

wetin dey shock you
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by A40(m): 1:25am On Nov 16, 2008
Now that would be the 8th wonder women carrying condoms for their man grin grin
Re: Expired Condom Plus Infidelity by Morenike3(f): 1:29am On Nov 16, 2008
Cipriani:

wetin dey shock you

what is shocking you?

A-40:

Now that would be the 8th wonder women carrying condoms for their man grin grin
And why not?
I call that a sensible woman.
Who wants an unwanted baby?

(1) (Reply)

Abusive Relationship / Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation / Wat Do U Think About Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.