Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (59487 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
but why did u all condemn iyanya...isn't it normal for u guys to walk around without a shirt on...pls
I don't even understand again
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
LEXYCOM:
.. .so what is ur own headache in dis matter..?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
iheanyi40:
ℓ̊ c Ɣ☺ΰ̊ too
LOL
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ochek:

Yeah! Everyone has to especially when it begins to get annoying. You refresh your browser twice and pop, "Tiwa Savage" is there.
It would have made sense if it was adding something beneficial to the life of Nairalanders or the good people of Nigeria in general buh No.
Don't get me wrong, I celebrate with whoever celebrates buh when MODs begin to make it look like thatz all we got when we have loads of other value adding articles wasting in different sections without making FP. Now that is super annoying.
I see
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

STFU and mind your business.
Dolt!
may the gods of your land punish you. Idiotta
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
firstolalekan:

Na joke o. lol
ehen
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
mcdokwe:
my daughter and her mother.
wow. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Fagggot biatch, why do you always avoid questions?

Why was your biatch asking me to stop pummeling you and also professing love to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic fuuktard! You do not like women. Don't pretend. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic fuuktard! You do not like women. Don't pretend. grin grin grin grin grin

Homo biatch, why was your biatch asking me to stop pummeling you? grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Homo biatch, why was your biatch asking me to stop pummeling you? grin grin grin grin grin

Homofucktard, was that not your biatch? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
AmberQueen:
Obtuse

Not even understanding the basics.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofucktard, was that not your biatch? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homo biatch, was the comment for me? No grin grin

Was my name mentioned? No grin

asokz:

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Homo biatch, was the comment for me? No grin grin

Was my name mentioned? No grin

Stop lying. The comment was all for you, homoerotic fuuktard!

What were you doing on a thread that clearly said "Gays only"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by not4sure(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
aniobimartin:
that's what we do to survive here
lol grin
aniobimartin:
that's what we do to survive here
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Stop lying. The comment was all for you, homoerotic fuuktard!

What were you doing on a thread that clearly said "Gays only"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean the comment was also "spoken to me"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm choking!
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

You mean the comment was also "spoken to me"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm choking!

So you are admitting it was all for you and you were lying before? cheesy

Member of the homosexual community that buys diapers for N100. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

So you are admitting it was all for you and you were lying before? cheesy

Member of the homosexual community that buys diapers for N100. grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, I'm admitting that the comment that has your name on it, was "spoken" to me on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Yes, I'm admitting that the comment that has your name on it, was "spoken" to me on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good!

Finally, you are admitting you are part of the homosexual community. grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you finally admit you give it to guys up the arsse. You like poo-poo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by blaid: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Totally trashy.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

I knowwww! It's So disappointing. I want to break into her wardrobe and throw everything out cry

Seriously, like right OUT the window, no? Let's just hope she's not attached. Worst case scenario:

...but I choose to be positive cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by lawlahbammy(f): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Where is her wedding band? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Good!

Finally, you are admitting you are part of the homosexual community. grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you finally admit you give it to guys up the arsse. You like poo-poo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamoronic fagggot, I want to "hear you with my eyes speaking English here on NL". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Sagamoronic fagggot, I want to "hear you with my eyes speaking English here on NL". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yZZsALXOXg

You have said you are an homosexual na. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iheanyi40(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
aniobimartin:
LOL
watsup Ɣ☺ΰ̊ na
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by englishmart(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yZZsALXOXg

an homosexual?
You people are busy insulting each other and laughing as it's a joke.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Is this not your homo biatch professing love to you and also asking me to stop beating you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Have you changed your diapers? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
an homosexual?
You people are busy insulting each other and laughing as it's a joke.

Don't mind the illiterate fagggot biatch.

He's actually "an" homosexual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by englishmart(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Don't mind the illiterate fagggot biatch.

He's actually "an" homosexual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
grin

That dude is a walking corpse. grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
i can see the camel toe from here...
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Is this not your homo biatch professing love to you and also asking me to stop beating you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you changed your diapers? grin

You say this ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xypH2FqOFY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You say this ......

This....

asokz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.