Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? (2740 Views)

Which Naira Note Is Most Common In Circulation? / What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? / Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Pervert1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:
Them plenty here oooo cheesy cheesy

Weird moniker I know....

Smallpenis
MrCork
Phockphockman
Mention
Pervinnature
Pervert1
hmmm
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by fuckshit: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
killercute16:
Wierd monickers:MrCork,Smallpenis,mention,SPACEGOAT,fuckshit,truckpusher,jujuboy,jesusiscoming,phockphockman,onionsoup,sweetgala,warripiken.....they are much biko cant name all.
FÜCK!! FÜCKING awesome grin grin
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Pervert1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
vickyO:
When I decided to join Naira Land, I had to think of a suitable username so I joined my first name, Victoria and my surname O**** together to form VickyO. After becoming a member I saw names that struck me as very weird, cool (ones I wish was mine) and usual..

Weird usernames

WhoDeyThere, Garrimallam,Maddest, Feelamong, Youngestfool, Forsale, Lakpalakpa, FlyingDutchman, lastokpabender, amongst others

Cool (ones I wish was mine) Usernames

Texanomaly, Ishilove, SalC, Abil, Caracta, amongst others.

Conventional Usernames

Seun, FrancisTony, VickyO.....

Mention names that are weird, cool and usual to you.

mobaliko...I hope I got the spelling is weird,then I also think Vicky0 kinda sucks too. cool ones are,MrCork,Smallpenis,Yahoo1,harbosede,mizmycoli ..and a few others I can't remember

5 Likes

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by PhockPhockMan: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:
Them plenty here oooo cheesy cheesy

Weird moniker I know....

Smallpenis
MrCork
Phockphockman
Mention
Pervinnature
Pervert1
priscaoge, Why only me? What about demdem, barcarnista,, NgeneUkwenu, berem, egift, ilugunboy, gbawe,

Abeg, make una allow my mention to rest.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by tobiboss(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
The coolest username for me has to be tobiboss, look it, he's tobi, he's a boss, he has a bag, mehn it's genius
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by manmustwac(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
texanomaly:
Ok I can say this here..."manmustwac" is a weird monicker to me. There it means something totally different than here. I didn't know he was referring to eating for over a year. undecided

Here it means...Not sure he wants to know.
lipsrsealed
my username is man must wack because despite all our differences on nairaland the one thing that we will all agree with is that man must wack wink
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ipledge:
Weirdest--madcow,pussyeater,Gowonabacha(of blessed memory)

Coolest--iplede grin
gowonabacha of blessed memory... I miss that dude. He was such a trouble maker tho.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Arva:

gowonabacha of blessed memory... I miss that dude. He was such a trouble maker tho.
U see him in politics and romance looking for trouble
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ipledge:
U see him in politics and romance looking for trouble
He ran into a scandal with a lady tho. He was later extincted from NL.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Arva:

He ran into a scandal with a lady tho. He was later extincted from NL.
Yea
It started on my thread(the thread was latter closed after 6 pages)
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ipledge:
Yea
It started on my thread(the thread was latter closed after 6 pages)
He was wrongly accused. His image tarnished and battered. Eeyah. I kinda pitied him o.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by ayobase(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^ she clearly verry agresive & from ha graaaama,u can tel lshe a Homebase dak skin females {Nigerian)

....and then they complain they cant find man from nairaland!
embarassed

taking matter personal?
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ajibam. The username evokes memories of the sound my deceased aunt would make while chewing her chewing stick. Paulgrundy too.
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by flyingdutchman(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
vickyO:
When I decided to join Naira Land, I had to think of a suitable username so I joined my first name, Victoria and my surname O**** together to form VickyO. After becoming a member I saw names that struck me as very weird, cool (ones I wish was mine) and usual..

Weird usernames

WhoDeyThere, Garrimallam,Maddest, Feelamong, Youngestfool, Forsale, Lakpalakpa, FlyingDutchman, lastokpabender, amongst others

Conventional Usernames

All you have to do is to ask why we chose those names. Its like its THAT TIME OF THE MONTH for you again. You no get wetin to think of, na to dey get wetdream with my name>>>>>>>>>.......>>>>>>>.......>>>>>>>>>If I fire you Arrow ehn!

1 Like

Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by darne(m): 3:18am On Nov 16, 2014
Darne (DAN) wink wink
Re: Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? by garrimallam: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
vickyO:
[fo
Vicky o in box me at umenwosu@outlook.com make we talk.

nt=Lucida Sans Unicode]When I decided to join Naira Land, I had to think of a suitable username so I joined my first name, Victoria and my surname O**** together to form VickyO. After becoming a member I saw names that struck me as very weird, cool (ones I wish was mine) and usual..

Weird usernames

Conventional Usernames

[/font]

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Asked To Convince Someone Why They Should Vote For Peter Obi, Tinubu / Check Out My Pictures / Photos Of A Nairalander With Denrele And Bba Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.