Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC (2301 Views)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / If You Mean Well For Nigeria, CHOOSE Young, Healthy Northerner!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by FastShipping: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
You all love FFK when he talks rubbish because he needs his criminal case dismissed but hates him when he talks about how he sleeps with Bianca on several occasions before she married Ojukwu. SMH grin
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by theassassin: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

I have reported you to the moderators. If nothing is done, you will get dose of what you threw at me.

Agent of hate and destruction is who you and your cohorts are.

you are a demonic bastard and a fool of the first order if you think that an assassin like me fears any mod.

may wolf blaster your papa head there.

its like you are new in this forum.

thunder fire you and your useless party there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
He is making an important point there. APC has neva said anytin positive about Nigerians except promising 2 bring shame on FG and making the country ungovernable.
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by FastShipping: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
theassassin:

you are a demonic bastard and a fool of the first order if you think that an assassin like me fears any mod.

may wolf blaster your papa head there.

its like you are new in this forum.

thunder fire you and your useless party there
You've said nothing really other than to bark.

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by maslong(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Qualifications, to be a progressive in Nigeria are:
1; You must belong to opposition party.
2; You must hate the present day government.
3;You must insults the president and his family.
4;You must hate the party that the president
belong to.
5;YOU MUST NOT CONDEMN BOKO HARAM.
6;You must support those that murdered our
democracy.
7;You must support those old men that are closer
to their grave to continued to rule us.
all I can say is GOD forbid evil in Nigeria.

EVIL PARTY WITH EVIL PEOPLE .

2 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by eye4eye: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
I can see some yeebos running wild here. I hate yeebos with passion.

E be like say Fani Kayode is now their friend. The Igbos are funny set of 1diots grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by Emyben(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

Your are the one talking rubbish. Because I disagree with what a drug addict said, you said I was saying rubbish. Only a foolish man will be deceived by what FFK says about APC these days. I like the way some of you love it when FFK says nonsense about APC in order to get the government to quash the criminal case against him. Some of you guys love it when the "drugster" says his rubbish about APC but hate it when he said he slept with Bianca Ojukwu.

If you believe FFK is making sense now, you should also agree he slept with Bianca on several occasion before Ojukwu married her.

I went through your previous posts in the last several months and I wasn't surprised with the kind of person you are.
Shut Up! He never said he slept with Bianca, he said he had a relationship with Bianca. Does all relationship involve sex? Damn You! Stop spitting further Rubbish.
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by Sunshineluv(f): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

And your has part one through five.

I gave you all the truth. You all love it when FFK criticizes your nemesis (APC) but hate it when he says anything against Igbos or Bianca.
You again mr otondo
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by nakamora: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kayode go & sit down, you talk too much.Learn to be silent a times. Silence is golden.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan / 15 Most Unique Houses In The World You Must See / Oba Of Benin Assures Jonathan Of Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.