Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC (2300 Views)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / If You Mean Well For Nigeria, CHOOSE Young, Healthy Northerner!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by omoharry(f): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode

Adedayo Akinwale in Abuja

A former Minister of Aviation, Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode, has cautioned the leading opposition party in the country, the All Progressives Congress (APC), to stop giving the impression that it does not mean well for the country through its utterances and sympathy for the Boko Haram insurgents who have continued to wreak havoc on Nigerians.

He dropped the hint on Thursday in Abuja at an event organised by a group, Movement for the Advancement of National Transformation (MANTRA), with the theme: ‘Transformation for National Development: The Responsibility of All Citizens’.

According to him, the opposition should be responsible in its approach and work hard for a united Nigeria and also encourage the government to continue the work they have been doing particularly in the fight against terrorism.

Frowning on the destructive criticism by the opposition party, Fani-Kayode said: “We should encourage them to be a little more responsible in their approach and to stop making comments that would encourage the terrorists and stop giving the impression that they don’t mean well for this country. As long as they do that, we will reserve the right to say they are irresponsible people and they are not fit for power at any level.”

He added: “There is a distinction between responsible opposition and criticism which is legitimate and the tendency wanting to destroy the country, the government, the president and everybody that is associated with the government or the ruling party. If you don’t have a country, you won’t have anybody to rule over when you manage to win power.”

The former minster stressed further that there was nothing wrong in criticising a government and putting it on its toes for not doing its job as it has the constitutional responsibility to protect people, secure the borders among others, but emphasised that it must be constructive.

“You do not express your anger at the insurgents who are committing atrocities, rather resolving its anger, you hardly criticised them but vent your anger on the government, I think that is against the national interest, it is unpatriotic, ungodly, unacceptable. It is what right thinking Nigerians should criticise, resist and stand against,” he added.

Buttressing his points, Fani-Kayode said: “I’m talking about an opposition that has been somehow involved with those who have been attacking our people, waging war against our military, whose objective is to dismember our country; they have an association of some sort, a link of some sort, and who are these people? Because they encouraged them, they have defended them, they seem to rejoice each time the insurgents achieve their objective by killing, maiming, abducting people, which they cite as evidence of the inability of the government to protect our people.

“What is that you want, you want power at what cost, at the cost of the blood of our people, you want power at the cost of the abduction of our girls, you want power because you could do anything to get to the government house, because you believe the man there comes from the wrong part of the country, you believe he shares the wrong faith, you believe that at least half of this country should become Islamic fundamentalist state, forgetting that there are millions of Christians in the North and moderate Muslims in the North and South too,” he noted.

Meanwhile, the National Coordinator of the group, Mr. Jude Ndukwe, said there was need to encourage constructive criticism in order to move the nation forward, stressing that some people are bent on seeing the country divided, as he added that May 29 will come and go and the country would remain.
http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by FastShipping: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rubbish from FFK. He's really trying to get his criminal case against him quashed.

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by alabiyemmy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:
Rubbish from FFK. He's really trying to get his criminal case against him quashed.

I think you spoke more rubbish. Rubbish because he is saying something you dont want to hear.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by FastShipping: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
alabiyemmy:

I think you spoke more rubbish. Rubbish because he is saying something you dont want to hear.

You are the one talking nonsense. At one point in time, he also said he slept with Bianca Ojukwu, did he say rubbish when he said that? Your answer has to be YES!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
omoharry:

Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode

Adedayo Akinwale in Abuja

A former Minister of Aviation, Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode, has cautioned the leading opposition party in the country, the All Progressives Congress (APC), to stop giving the impression that it does not mean well for the country through its utterances and sympathy for the Boko Haram insurgents who have continued to wreak havoc on Nigerians.

He dropped the hint on Thursday in Abuja at an event organised by a group, Movement for the Advancement of National Transformation (MANTRA), with the theme: ‘Transformation for National Development: The Responsibility of All Citizens’.

According to him, the opposition should be responsible in its approach and work hard for a united Nigeria and also encourage the government to continue the work they have been doing particularly in the fight against terrorism.

Frowning on the destructive criticism by the opposition party, Fani-Kayode said: “We should encourage them to be a little more responsible in their approach and to stop making comments that would encourage the terrorists and stop giving the impression that they don’t mean well for this country. As long as they do that, we will reserve the right to say they are irresponsible people and they are not fit for power at any level.”

He added: “There is a distinction between responsible opposition and criticism which is legitimate and the tendency wanting to destroy the country, the government, the president and everybody that is associated with the government or the ruling party. If you don’t have a country, you won’t have anybody to rule over when you manage to win power.”

The former minster stressed further that there was nothing wrong in criticising a government and putting it on its toes for not doing its job as it has the constitutional responsibility to protect people, secure the borders among others, but emphasised that it must be constructive.

“You do not express your anger at the insurgents who are committing atrocities, rather resolving its anger, you hardly criticised them but vent your anger on the government, I think that is against the national interest, it is unpatriotic, ungodly, unacceptable. It is what right thinking Nigerians should criticise, resist and stand against,” he added.

Buttressing his points, Fani-Kayode said: “I’m talking about an opposition that has been somehow involved with those who have been attacking our people, waging war against our military, whose objective is to dismember our country; they have an association of some sort, a link of some sort, and who are these people? Because they encouraged them, they have defended them, they seem to rejoice each time the insurgents achieve their objective by killing, maiming, abducting people, which they cite as evidence of the inability of the government to protect our people.

“What is that you want, you want power at what cost, at the cost of the blood of our people, you want power at the cost of the abduction of our girls, you want power because you could do anything to get to the government house, because you believe the man there comes from the wrong part of the country, you believe he shares the wrong faith, you believe that at least half of this country should become Islamic fundamentalist state, forgetting that there are millions of Christians in the North and moderate Muslims in the North and South too,” he noted.

Meanwhile, the National Coordinator of the group, Mr. Jude Ndukwe, said there was need to encourage constructive criticism in order to move the nation forward, stressing that some people are bent on seeing the country divided, as he added that May 29 will come and go and the country would remain.
http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

that's their business
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by alabiyemmy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

You are the one talking nonsense. At one point in time, he also said he slept with Bianca Ojukwu, did he say rubbish when he said that? Your answer has to be YES!

Is that what we are talking about here? U utter more rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by FastShipping: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Is that what we are talking about here? U utter more rubbish.

Your are the one talking rubbish. Because I disagree with what a drug addict said, you said I was saying rubbish. Only a foolish man will be deceived by what FFK says about APC these days. I like the way some of you love it when FFK says nonsense about APC in order to get the government to quash the criminal case against him. Some of you guys love it when the "drugster" says his rubbish about APC but hate it when he said he slept with Bianca Ojukwu.

If you believe FFK is making sense now, you should also agree he slept with Bianca on several occasion before Ojukwu married her.

I went through your previous posts in the last several months and I wasn't surprised with the kind of person you are.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
^
^^
^^^
kiddies...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by alabiyemmy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

Your are the one talking rubbish. Because I disagree with what a drug addict said, you said I was saying rubbish. Only a foolish man will be deceived by what FFK says about APC these days. I like the way some of you love it when FFK says nonsense about APC in order to get the government to quash the criminal case against him. Some of you guys love it when the "drugster" says his rubbish about APC but hate it when he said he slept with Bianca Ojukwu.

If you believe FFK is making sense now, you should also agree he slept with Bianca on several occasion before Ojukwu married her.

I went through your previous posts in the last several months and I wasn't surprised with the kind of person you are.

So? Cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by simplyme3(f): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

Mumu, na im u be.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by Adurangba(f): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

What is he saying and what are you saying?

5 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by bronxdog: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

Rubbish because he is speaking against your party.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by gamerod: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

Speaking irrelevancies and jargons.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by handsome2(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

did you attend school at all?

What is the point you are trying to make?

7 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by ilaugh1: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

what has sleeping with Bianca got to do with the point he is making here?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by walakolobo: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

Speaking out of point.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by FastShipping: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
simplyme3:

Mumu, na im u be.

^
^^
^^
^^
You are all the mumu here.

If you all agree with the divisive actions of FFK now, you should agree with him he slept with Bianca on several occasion.

FFK doesn't believe in the rubbish he's going coast to coast to say. he's only talking rubbish in order to get the criminal case against him quashed. better still, a pardon in case of conviction.
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by Sunshineluv(f): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

Who is this again? Your mumu no get part2

7 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by FastShipping: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sunshineluv:

And your has part one through five.

I gave you all the truth. You all love it when FFK criticizes your nemesis (APC) but hate it when he says anything against Igbos or Bianca.
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by alabiyemmy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sunshineluv:

No mind am jare.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by FastShipping: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
alabiyemmy:

No mind am jare.

Did FFK sleep Bianca?
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by johnmartus(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
fani kayode very useless man hypocrites empty chest beating notorious he was criticise apc because they do not allow him to destroy the party
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by shizzleStar: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
From the general concensus it is all agreed that fastshipping is a FOOL....interesting gringrin
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by idumuose(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
shizzleStar:
From the general concensus it is all agreed that fastshipping is a FOOL....interesting gringrin
Fastshipping to doom

3 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by idumuose(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
shizzleStar:
Fastshipping to doom and disaster
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by shizzleStar: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
idumuose:

Fastshipping to doom and disaster
Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by co2(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
shizzleStar:
Abeg no make my belle bust with laff

4 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by theassassin: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

THUNDER BLASTER YOUR MAMA AND PAPA

ODE

IKPU NNE I

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by kaeycea(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
FastShipping:

I can bet with one of my testis that u didn't read the whole story.. U just saw the headline and FFK and decided to run your vile comment against him...
Your prejudice and bias has out-distanced your sense of constructive criticism

2 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by FastShipping: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
theassassin:

THUNDER BLASTER YOUR MAMA AND PAPA

ODE

IKPU NNE I

I have reported you to the moderators. If nothing is done, you will get dose of what you threw at me.

Agent of hate and destruction is who you and your cohorts are.

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Impression That You Don’t Mean Well For Nigeria, F.K Tells APC by Orunto: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
APC behaves like they know nothing about UNITY OF A NATION, PROGRESS AND GROWTH OF A NATION.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] / Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian / How Ugandan Idi Amin Treat White Diplomats Back Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.