Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (641280 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by emma4eva(m): 1:50am On Dec 09, 2014
heeboy94 I need help, I succeeded in changing the imei of my h6, did the normal glo comonth to 777, phone still refuses to browse.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 4:08am On Dec 09, 2014
emma4eva:
heeboy94 I need help, I succeeded in changing the imei of my h6, did the normal glo comonth to 777, phone still refuses to browse.
Keep calm. It'll browse
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 5:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

Baba, break it down biko
google it for more explanation. beside, do you really need that? just install busybox from playstore that's all
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2014
emma4eva:

Set your APN to blackberry.net

If it's still the same, get a bb, use your SIM to browse on it a few minutes and return it to your Android phone. Make sure the APN is always set at blackberry. net

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2014
yuyuunique:
Bros d reviews am gettin dey confuse me again oh. I just tire abi some people just like to dey discredit d fone
maybe u will go for infinix hot then
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2014
tboyw:
maybe u will go for infinix hot then
Guy, you just need to handle this phone to appreciate it. I can confidently tell you that, I have no regrets whatsoever buying this phone.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2014
tboyw:
google it for more explanation. beside, do you really need that? just install busybox from playstore that's all
Okay. Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2014
MarthaK:
no.... Just send the text.... It's legal.... Etisalat give free 500mb to users of Tecno H6
okay, tanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Kevzino: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2014
luckshine007:

Just Keep tryin it,

Still telling my invalid IMEI. Are sure you guys didn't change your IMEI to infinix?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Here is a post on how to adjust your H6 volume levels:
http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/adjusting-general-volume-levels-mtk-devices/

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
hey guys,I need your help with my phone,I moved all my applications to the memory card and then I removed the memory card and then I restored factory settings,but now when I inserted the SD card back into the phone,I can't find the app I moved..please I need your help.tanx
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Osyxcel:
Here is a post on how to adjust your H6 volume levels:
http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/adjusting-general-volume-levels-mtk-devices/
Baba, I gast get u like 5 bottles of Orijin grin

Thanks bro

Errm, how about that Headset_Loudspeaker Mode too? I should leave that one?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

Thanks bro

grin grin grin

Shey your headset get Loudspeaker mode ni? grin grin.... You wan blast your head abi grin

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2014
Osyxcel:

grin grin grin

Shey your headset get Loudspeaker mode ni? grin grin.... You wan blast your head abi grin
Lol. I no know ooo gringringrin

Thank you bro. Oluwa bless You
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

Lol. I no know ooo gringringrin
Thank you bro. Oluwa bless You
Osyxcel:

grin grin grin
Heeboy94:

Thanks bro
Heeboy no kill yourself ioooo...we still need person wey go dey generate imei oo...Osyxcel Jah bless you

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2014
augster:
Heeboy no kill yourself ioooo...we still need person wey go dey generate imei oo...Osyxcel Jah bless you
Lol. Baba u funny
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2014
chidiezeh:
here is my email chidiezez@gmail.com
Delivered
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Grandberry19: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Just got this phone 2day @18k5 the look sef no mk me price am....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by eye2sabi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

Delivered

bross please can i get 2 BB IMEI sent to this mail eye2sabi@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Grandberry19:

Na too much money cause am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Samuel89(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
clean innjoo i1s for sale. anyone in Lagos, Ogun or ondo state that want to buy? am currently in kogi state.
price is #10,000
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
augster:

Lol... no mind am. grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Grandberry19:
oboy money deeeyyyy...so if dem call am 25k, u go just buy am cos of the look? I hail oo
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by luckshine007: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

If u've downloaded the CWM recovery for ur H6, (make sure it is placed in the root of ur sd card) not in any folder.

Open Recovery Tools

Select "Flash other Recovery"

Locate the recovery.img(CWM) u downloaded

Select it, then Flashing begins.

Your phone will manually enter recovery mode. U'll then use volume buttons to scroll, then power button to select.

Scroll to Backup and Restore(using the volume button), use the power button to click on it

Select backup, then wait for backup to complete

After it is done, select "Reboot"

You've now ported CWM recovery on ur phone

That's all.
tnx bro

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

Lol. Baba u funny
for the site sef, he talk say make person no put am for highest...maybe the phone go just lana
shocked

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by luckshine007: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kevzino:

Still telling my invalid IMEI. Are sure you guys didn't change your IMEI to infinix?
u don't need to change any imei, just make sure ur etisalat sim is in sim 1 and keep on dialling it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94......I went back in time on this thread and i noticed you changed your King User to Supersu.....My question is why did you change it??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by psalmy2g(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

If u've downloaded the CWM recovery for ur H6, (make sure it is placed in the root of ur sd card) not in any folder.

Open Recovery Tools

Select "Flash other Recovery"

Locate the recovery.img(CWM) u downloaded

Select it, then Flashing begins.

Your phone will manually enter recovery mode. U'll then use volume buttons to scroll, then power button to select.

Scroll to Backup and Restore(using the volume button), use the power button to click on it

Select backup, then wait for backup to complete

After it is done, select "Reboot"

You've now ported CWM recovery on ur phone

That's all.
Abeg o mek una no vex wats the essence of porting to cmw recovery… abeg mek una help me I for like know so that I go port too
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Osyxcel:

grin grin grin

that mode is the situation when both the headset and loudspeaker ring out simultaneously . e.g. when there is an incoming call
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
augster:
for the site sef, he talk say make person no put am for highest...maybe the phone go just lana
shocked
ur loudspeaker may probably get damaged if u set to highest, for earphone I set to highest, 145 for loudspeaker
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by theboss01(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
adeshile2:
Pls let someone try and install openvpn connect, and try importing ovpn file.... I WANT to knw if it's only my h6 that's not importing. Ovpn Config file.
same here bro. Mine is nt importing
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Osyxcel:

grin grin grin

pls what does the normal mode mean and what is the advisable level to set the volume to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.