Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,052 members, 7,849,254 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (639466 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
tboyw:
that mode is the situation when both the headset and loudspeaker ring out simultaneously . e.g. when there is an incoming call

I see... I still don't think it's important to adjust it sha.

Thanks..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by darlingnuel(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
obaayo2:
hey guys,I need your help with my phone,I moved all my applications to the memory card and then I removed the memory card and then I restored factory settings,but now when I inserted the SD card back into the phone,I can't find the app I moved..please I need your help.tanx
Wrong move! Consult tech gurus before u take such actions. F/reset cleared the link ur phone system had with the apps in the memory card. You should av simply backed up the apps in ur memory card, using apps like ES file Explorer. And then, restore them afterwards.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
hemor:
pls what does the normal mode mean and what is the advisable level to set the volume to.

Normal mode is when you are using the speaker to play media files.

Loudspeaker mode is mostly for calls and Alarm.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
darlingnuel:

Wrong move! Consult tech gurus before u take such actions. F/reset cleared the link ur phone system had with the apps in the memory. You should av simply backed up the apps in ur memory card, using apps like ES file Explorer. And then, restore them afterwards.

Exactly. He should have used Titanium backup.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
augster:
for the site sef, he talk say make person no put am for highest...maybe the phone go just lana
shocked

Yes, your speaker can get damaged if set at the highest. But for the headset mode, you can set it at the highest, na your headset go suffer am if e too loud for am.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kunlexiest: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
ud0mega:
help i can't use my play store no more on h6. it's rooted & imei changed.. cld it b d problem? here's d report I get each time I try to sign in.
bro wats ur font??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Kingoflotto(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Free 500mb

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Kevzino: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
luckshine007:

u don't need to change any imei, just make sure ur etisalat sim is in sim 1 and keep on dialling it

ok. it was in sim 2. let me try it on sim 1.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Osyxcel:

Normal mode is when you are using the speaker to play media files.

Loudspeaker mode is mostly for calls and Alarm.
thanks a lot.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Men so tecno has to fix this issue with the music player. It kinda hangs sometimes and just now it crashed my phone, had to take out the battery. Not cool at all, was about to brag about the phone number o my friend sef. Hope they fix it when they provide an update...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prodiG(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
2weeks old tecno h6 with all the accessories for sale@17k.Reason:in serious need of cash.Location:Onitsha. Holla me at 08066983195 if you are intrested.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
AdemolaGoc:
Men so tecno has to fix this issue with the music player. It kinda hangs sometimes and just now it crashed my phone, had to take out the battery. Not cool at all, was about to brag about the phone number o my friend sef. Hope they fix it when they provide an update...
This is new. Ever since I bought this phone last month, no app has ever crashed, not even the music app. And concerning bragging about the phone to your friend, I wouldn't support that, but I can beat my chest anytime and anywhere, and defend this phone.

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
eye2sabi:

bross please can i get 2 BB IMEI sent to this mail eye2sabi@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Delivered Successfully
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
luckshine007:

tnx bro
U're welcome
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
augster:
for the site sef, he talk say make person no put am for highest...maybe the phone go just lana
shocked
Lol. I know. No be highest I put am o
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Promking:
Heeboy94......I went back in time on this thread and i noticed you changed your King User to Supersu.....My question is why did you change it??
I did that for a reason
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
psalmy2g:

Abeg o mek una no vex wats the essence of porting to cmw recovery… abeg mek una help me I for like know so that I go port too
It keeps u covered in case of bricking
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
jiggar:
This is new. Ever since I bought this phone last month, no app has ever crashed, not even the music app. And concerning bragging about the phone to your friend, I wouldn't support that, but I can beat my chest anytime and anywhere, and defend this phone.
I agree
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:
I did that for a reason

Okay, but king user didnt fail you sha
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Promking:

Not at all
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by chidiezeh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please my Imei is refusing to change

After I changed it den I reboot the phone the Imei will still be the same it won't change

Tecno h6

Please help

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Dhurmynick(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is h6. Believe it.

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Promking:

I see you boss

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
jiggar:

Men maybe I did something wrong, I tried to pause it with my earpiece, it wasn't responding, then I got the message 'launcher has crashed, wait or close'. Well I just hope it doesn't happen again, haven't had any other problem with it tho...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dhurmynick:
This is h6. Believe it.
wow Is dat rom or an app
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2014
please can anyone give me a list of good looking launchers(no limit). This default launcher is already boring to me.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Dhurmynick(m): 12:47am On Dec 10, 2014
shegxycul:
wow Is dat rom or an app

Apps.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 1:23am On Dec 10, 2014
hemor:
please can anyone give me a list of good looking launchers(no limit). This default launcher is already boring to me.
Use Apus, its nice or zero launcher

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 1:45am On Dec 10, 2014
bhaliz44:
its easy bro.... If you have lucky patcher app.. Open it stroll down and swipe the options below to the left, click on "block advertisement'' options will pop up now click on "clear local host file''... After that reboot your phone...open your playstore and Then login. #Capish cool
Bro pls mine is not swipe to d left and i dont kn hw to block d advertisement pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.