Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (640532 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2015

The phone is working now...
Without any backup file...
I think I know the problem...
The screen freezes when the battery level falls below 50%...
It was hanging at the Tecno Logo...
All I did was remove battery and when when they brought the light, I put the ba3 back and I plugged it...
I didn't put it on...
I waited for it to have reached about 60% before I switched it on and it booted fine!
So this is strange now...
What's the cause of this?
The phone's screen getting stuck when the ba3 goes beyound 50%? undecided
Is it the phone's system problem or the ba3 problem?
I aint sure of the Latter tho
Ur fone had a soft brick
And one of d solution to dat is by removing d ba3, replacing it, and plug for charging
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by uteee(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
guys check dis awt...

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by uteee(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mobile technology giant, Tecno mobile was recently
awarded the international Quality Crown Award in the
Gold category; recognized for quality, leadership,
technology and innovation at the BID Quality
Convention in London. Surrounded by centuries of
grandeur in a world where pushing the boundaries is an
everyday occurrence, MrArif Chowdhury, the Vice
president of Tecno Mobile, stood before business
leaders present to receive the BID International Quality
award from the president of BID Jose E. Prieto
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by uteee(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just found out that if you swipe your screen to the left from the lockscreen, the phone would launch Camera ...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
prinzfunchi:
I just found out that if you swipe your screen to the left from the lockscreen, the phone would launch Camera ...
You're just knowing??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
enoch273:
imagine! I wonder how some people think or feel like, you finished helping someone on WhatsApp to solve her problem, and ask to be just friends with her, you wake up the next morning and toy ve been blocked... lesson learnt, life goes on.
sorry.... she a nairalander?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
SetrakusRa:

Yes... That serves you right. tongue
u sense what im thinking?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
AmazingZeus:
maybe in HER OWN OPINION the dude was crossing boudar or she mistakenly blocked him
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ritababe(f): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
obaayo2:
that should not be d case...i think the girl is one sort nympho,she should not have blocked him no matter what..at least dere are girls i met on nairaland and we ve been good frnds,,and deres even a particular one i like,and deres been no ish......d guy has a fault too,u ve helped her wt her issue,fine free her let her go,,den u brought up something else..dat should not have happened.also the girl is so immature

its not her fault
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Heeboy94:

You're just knowing??

Hehehe Yes o ^_^ I don't press the phone much

most times its From whatsapp to opera mini to pes14 and back to home screen
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nsonaso(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kevzino:

Wow... I downloaded it. it's nice. thanks. looking for an icon pack that will support the launcher. any idea?
You don't need icon part for this one.... Just register and start downloading themes of your choice from their theme store....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
prinzfunchi:

pes 14?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
AmazingZeus:
pes 14?

on Ppsspp
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
obaayo2:
that should not be d case...i think the girl is one sort nympho,she should not have blocked him no matter what..at least dere are girls i met on nairaland and we ve been good frnds,,and deres even a particular one i like,and deres been no ish......d guy has a fault too,u ve helped her wt her issue,fine free her let her go,,den u brought up something else..dat should not have happened.also the girl is so immature
that is what am saying na
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
prinzfunchi:

on Ppsspp
ok
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
prinzfunchi:

Hmmm.. Same here tho.. Buh u should be accessing other hidden things in the phone most times
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
obaayo2:
yeah, she is a nairalander, and for those saying its not her fault, you don't know what awaits you in front, keep blaming... as for this issue I declare it closed, forward ever, but if you want to dwell in the past, be my guest.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akashi01(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
AmazingZeus:
pes 14?
I have it too,didn't have enough data so I used Mtn Bis unlimited cheat..cool I must say
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
akashi01:
I have it too,didn't have enough data so I used Mtn Bis unlimited cheat..cool I must say
mail me that cheat if its still working amazingzeus7@gmail.com
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by drbright11: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
just Rocking my Pes14

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by drbright11: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
With Mc4

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by drbright11: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
With fifa14

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by drbright11: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Together with NBA14.. I so much love dis..

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by drbright11: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
With my beautiful launcher......

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akashi01(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
AmazingZeus:
mail me that cheat if its still working amazingzeus7@gmail.com
go here tefblogger..com/2015/01/steps-download-and-install-simple.html#
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akashi01(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
drbright11:
did you use the Mtn unlimited cheat to download it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by micosilent: 12:17am On Jan 12, 2015
whats the name of this launcher?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by micosilent: 12:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Heeboy94:

Check ur mail
heeboy i need. two bb imie pls @
mayorjohn62@yahoo.com
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 5:51am On Jan 12, 2015
ritababe:

its not her fault
good morning,,nice monday?

Hmm,,ok,tell me how?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2015
akashi01:
go here tefblogger..com/2015/01/steps-download-and-install-simple.html#
thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2015
drbright11:
nice launcher,what's the name

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.