Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (638040 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2015
Please someone should send me a BB IMEI @ anaebuemaureen@yahoo.com
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2015
grinface98:
Boss abeg reply me... I nid ur help
cant add u on whatsapp for now...i can still help u here
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Carlcaresophia: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Chuksteric:
none in owerri... I checked everywhere today
Hi! We don't have service centers in Owerri, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kodclick: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2015
REB3L:

cheesy I wrote a complaint letter to oriamo accessories and they offered to gimme a new pouch...getting mine tomorrow cheesy
Abeg we get talk o... Am using my fone without the pouch...My pouch don scatter finish embarassed
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
obaayo2:
cant add u on whatsapp for now...i can still help u here
alright! Rooted my TH6 with kingroot 3.5 and after clicking on d green icon, a green mark came up confirming I was rooted. I rebooted my fone after dat and downloaded root checker bt it said I'm not rooted. Pls I need ur assistance on it sir. Thanks! ]
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2015
grinface98:
alright! Rooted my TH6 with kingroot 3.5 and after clicking on d green icon, a green mark came up confirming I was rooted. I rebooted my fone after dat and downloaded root checker bt it said I'm not rooted. Pls I need ur assistance on it sir. Thanks! ]
retry it again with ur data on
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2015
kodclick:
Abeg we get talk o... Am using my fone without the pouch...My pouch don scatter finish embarassed
lolz,no wahala,I'll ask them if they sell the pouch though I don't know,since mine is like a free sample.though I'm holding cash to buy an extra one.
if they sell then i'll give you the address and the price
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! We don't have service centers in Owerri, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!
nice...been expecting someone like you on this thread.u wlc
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2015
whizbrain:
I can't remember but I know I increased by 10 each... Pls is there a remedy
format your phone and then start all over,I increased mine to
240- when the maximum was 255
140- when the maximum was 160.
hope it helps.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Fukup(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2015
guys pls I need 2 BB imei........pls send it to stanleychijioke94@gmail.com
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2015
I used the pattern lock on my device, and i forgot the pattern, please can anyone help me with unlocking methods? Thanks in advance
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2015
heheh!!!
so I wrote a complaint letter to Oriamo accessories about the weakness of their pouch and they offered to gimme a new one free.
For those of y'all who need a new pouch,their shop is located at 20 awolowo way Ikeja 3c hub.
price is 1k for the pouch..
cheesy cheesy
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
REB3L:
heheh!!!
so I wrote a complaint letter to Oriamo accessories about the weakness of their pouch and they offered to gimme a new one free.
For those of y'all who need a new pouch,their shop is located at 20 awolowo way Ikeja 3c hub.
price is 1k for the pouch..
cheesy cheesy
ask for the battery too... Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Whizpeter(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
REB3L:

cheesy I wrote a complaint letter to oriamo accessories and they offered to gimme a new pouch...getting mine tomorrow cheesy
Hmmmm... Plz put me through... How do I contact them?
M at Owerri
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Whizpeter:

Hmmmm... Plz put me through... How do I contact them?
M at Owerri
I dunno if ItS possible for owerri.
what do u need to do,maybe techno calcare can help
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Chuksteric:
ask for the battery too... Thanks
sorry, but I had already left before I saw your message.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Fukup:
guys pls I need 2 BB imei........pls send it to stanleychijioke94@gmail.com
Check ur mail
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
whizbrain:
Please someone should send me a BB IMEI @ anaebuemaureen@yahoo.com
Check ur mail
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Fukup(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
thanks bro.......I've gotten it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
grinface98:

There is no Kingroot 3.5 verssion. The latest Version is 3.4.7, you can download it here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7925e39d

Make sure your internet connection is on and working.

Here is the full guide to rooting with Kingroot:
http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/root-android-device-using-kingroot/
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
grinface98:

Check your apps if Kinguser has been installed. If you find Kinguser, then your phone has probably been rooted. Maybe you didn't grant the root checker root access.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Heeboy94:

Check ur mail
how do you mark/copy the generated imei from the PC app?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Osyxcel:

Check your apps if Kinguser has been installed. If you find Kinguser, then your phone has probably been rooted. Maybe you didn't grant the root checker root access.
having the same problems with him.
rooted the phone successfully
have kinguser
using other apps that require root
but my root checker still tells me its not rooted
plus when I change fonts. it does not totally change. I.e capital letters don't change but small letters do.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Preboy:

it seems that device is a beast, what's the current price
i don't know if they sell it outside konga but i ordered mine from konga when the price was 13,400 but i learnt the price has increase to 14,900 though i havent confirmed it,it is believe that the price of the phone increase each time they re-stock,the price started from 12k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
REB3L:

having the same problems with him.
rooted the phone successfully
have kinguser
using other apps that require root
but my root checker still tells me its not rooted
plus when I change fonts. it does not totally change. I.e capital letters don't change but small letters do.

I guess you didn't grant the root checker "root access'. You can check the log list on kinguser and remove the root checker app from the list.

Which font app are you using?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Reediano(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
AmazingZeus:
i don't know if they sell it outside konga but i ordered mine from konga when the price was 13,400 but i learnt the price has increase to 14,900 though i havent confirmed it,it is believe that the price of the phone increase each time they re-stock,the price started from 12k
Not everytime
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
REB3L:

how do you mark/copy the generated imei from the PC app?
I don't do the imei generation sir. A friend does that for me
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Osyxcel:

I guess you didn't grant the root checker "root access'. You can check the log list on kinguser and remove the root checker app from the list.

Which font app are you using?
Ifont.
Below are screenshots.
I've granted it rootaccess but it still says the same thing.
and in my notification bar,you'll notice the capital letters didn't change.

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by sheddy03: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
drbright11:
Just Upgraded my h6 to 5.0 lollipop
how did u do it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
REB3L:

Ifont.
Below are screenshots.
I've granted it rootaccess but it still says the same thing.
and in my notification bar,you'll notice the capital letters didn't change.

Well, it might be the root checker app that has issues. Anyway, the most important thing is that you know you are rooted.

As for the font, I guess there is little you can do, it might be that the font does not support capital letters. U can try to change it, if it's the same, the best you can do is to flash the font through a flashable ZIP.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Still flexing wif my phone

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
obaayo2:
retry it again with ur data on
thanks boss! I'm now rooted

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.