Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (638329 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by JustCare: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
hello! a friend's phone got damaged-the screen and the glass broke, I wish to know the cost of repairing it especially is computer village. phone spec: Techno H6

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
obaayo2:
where u go since dis days..long time boss
Boss, me no dey remember NL again jare
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by pelboy: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
brainoid:

Data cap= unlimited

Simpleserver got it to work. Need further please ask the bosses in the group... Thanks for understanding
bros hhim be like sey u go help me the mtn bis tin and pls share me a working link to download simple server
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by damosky12(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
pelboy:
bros hhim be like sey u go help me the mtn bis tin and pls share me a working link to download simple server
Is it free?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
damosky12:

How much is the bbc day sir?
100naira
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Geestunnar(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

D gravity box refused to open on my H6,
Even after converting it to system apps
Pls help bro...
Open your xposed installer and search for gravity box for kitkat and download it, after doing that go to Modules and tick the box close to the gravity box you downloaded, then do soft reboot from the app

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by damosky12(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
grinface98:
100naira
Really? For how many megabytes.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2015
damosky12:

Really? For how many megabytes.
It's a matter of luck sir as i was told. U may b lucky enough to be given over 15gb but i think d normal capacity is like 3gb or something. Av used it to download loads of games already.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by damosky12(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2015
grinface98:
It's a matter of luck sir as i was told. U may b lucky enough to be given over 15gb but i think d normal capacity is like 3gb or something. Av used it to download loads of games already.
Thanks bro. 3gb for 100 naira! Is it a cheat? I gotta go do mine ASAP.. Whats d activation code.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by weedydash: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2015
sure, who wants to sell in Enugu
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2015
damosky12:

Thanks bro. 3gb for 100 naira! Is it a cheat? I gotta go do mine ASAP.. Whats d activation code.
It's not a cheat but a tweak. There are some procedures involved. Contact me on WhatsApp so we'd talk better >>>07081363704<<<
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Heeboy94:

Boss, me no dey remember NL again jare
haha,,dem offend u ni
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LewisO: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Geestunnar:

Open your xposed installer and search for gravity box for kitkat and download it, after doing that go to Modules and tick the box close to the gravity box you downloaded, then do soft reboot from the app

Guy! Just got a new Tecno m6, so I wanna tweak my gadget like the way u did because of the graphics of your phone, so I what can I do and and which kinda apps can I have on it to enjoy the phone?

Thanks in advance!

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mayorall(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Enjoy 12% discount on mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank this valentine season.

Buy a piece mayor source power bank at #3,500 from today till 12pm February 14 2015.

Read customers testimonies about mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank here

www.nairaland.com/2126322/mayor-source-power-banks-review

Contact us on whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

Email : sales@mayorall.com

Official website : www.mayorall.com

We deliver nationwide

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by damosky12(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Guys, how do you move apps to memory card? Tried looking for it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ndissle(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
hello!! For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by udemzyudex(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
grinface98:
you're wrong bro.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ndissle(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jerry951:
I tried opening my H6 Camera and it showed CANNOT CONNECT TO CAMERA. please help me out!!!
if you are in lagos i can help u fix it. just call me on 08038603994 or you chat me on whatsapp via the number.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ndissle(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
JustCare:
hello! a friend's phone got damaged-the screen and the glass broke, I wish to know the cost of repairing it especially is computer village. phone spec: Techno H6
if you are in lagos i can help u fix it. just call me on 08038603994 or you chat me on whatsapp via the number. i don't work in computer village
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
udemzyudex:
you're wrong bro.
Pls do correct me. I'm open to correction. Thanks!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
grinface98:
Pls do correct me. I'm open to correction. Thanks!
u re right jare...ive seen som1 whose plan stopped working after 1.12gb used.and today im still om 8gb and still counting.. im sure by tomorrow ill ise upto 12gb...the thing is random jare,no specific data cap.except the 1month own which is unlimited.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
obaayo2:
u re right jare...ive seen som1 whose plan stopped working after 1.12gb used.and today im still om 8gb and still counting.. im sure by tomorrow ill ise upto 12gb...the thing is random jare,no specific data cap.except the 1month own which is unlimited.
i tried it yesterday, mine ended at 3gb.

Do you know how i can make it work on all apps and stream videos?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
0luwajuwon:
i tried it yesterday, mine ended at 3gb.

Do you know how i can make it work on all apps and stream videos?
do u have autoproxy? which app is not working for u?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Geestunnar(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
LewisO:

Guy! Just got a new Tecno m6, so I wanna tweak my gadget like the way u did because of the graphics of your phone, so I what can I do and and which kinda apps can I have on it to enjoy the phone?

Thanks in advance!

Download zero launcher for nice themes, then try to get xposed installer to tweak your battery icon and other tweaks, hope you know how to use the app?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Geestunnar:

Download zero launcher for nice themes, then try to get xposed installer to tweak your battery icon and other tweaks, hope you know how to use the app?
No for me
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
obaayo2:
guy no cap for d 1 day own oooo,i used up to 4gb within 24hrs to d extent say i tiredownloadload
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
victorirowa1:
guy no cap for d 1 day own oooo,i used up to 4gb within 24hrs to d extent say i tiredownloadload
lol..no download everything finish o..abeg leave some for us.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LewisO: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Geestunnar:

Thanks!
Do u have links to those apps, And many mb is one each?

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by JustCare: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ndissle:
if you are in lagos i can help u fix it. just call me on 08038603994 or you chat me on whatsapp via the number. i don't work in computer village
sorry bro, techno office has taken charge.
Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Geestunnar(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
LewisO:

Thanks!
Do u have links to those apps, And many mb is one each?

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I don't really have a specific link that I downloaded them from, I searched for the apps on Google, the size of the app depends on the type of app you are downloading. it is from 2mb above

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.