Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,696 members, 7,865,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (641274 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LewisO: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
obaayo2:
No for me
WHY? I'm asking because he posted that for me. Is there any better one? And please u can give me the link.

Just got a new tecno m6. I had Du ba3 saver pro, i uninstalled it seems it's killing my ba3 the more.

But the ba3 sucks, when i got it, it was 60% so i charged it to 80 something % the ba3 isn't up to par for my usage! So what can i do if u have any idea?

So i need some good apps to enjoy it, Please help!!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
LewisO:

WHY? I'm asking because he posted that for me. Is there any better one? And please u can give me the link.

Just got a new tecno m6. I had Du ba3 saver pro, i uninstalled it seems it's killing my ba3 the more.

But the ba3 sucks, when i got it, it was 60% so i charged it to 80 something % the ba3 isn't up to par for my usage! So what can i do if u have any idea?

So i need some good apps to enjoy it, Please help!!!

i meant he should explain how to use xposed stuff.......regarding ir battery issue,downlod battery doctor amd clean master..dats wat im using.. uninstall du battery saver
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
obaayo2:
u re right jare...ive seen som1 whose plan stopped working after 1.12gb used.and today im still om 8gb and still counting.. im sure by tomorrow ill ise upto 12gb...the thing is random jare,no specific data cap.except the 1month own which is unlimited.
Thanks brother! Hope u don't mind dropping ur Whatsapp number. I want u to help me on some things. Thanks!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
grinface98:
Thanks brother! Hope u don't mind dropping ur Whatsapp number. I want u to help me on some things. Thanks!
ni need for whatsapp...im always on nairaland.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
obaayo2:
ni need for whatsapp...im always on nairaland.
Ok no problem then.
Question 1: I wanted to download GTA: san andreas through that getApp market but I'm stuck where it starts downloading. It'll just stay there without moving a bit. Sometimes it even says the game is not yet in there portal. How do i go about it sir? Or beta still, how did u download those games that are NOT free?
Question 2: How do i make the MTN Bis tweak work again? The autoproxy does not connect anymore and whenever i try surfing playstore, it says connection timed out. Even my operamini takes like forever to load a page. Pls help me on that also. Thanks in advance sir!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
grinface98:
Ok no problem then.
Question 1: I wanted to download GTA: san andreas through that getApp market but I'm stuck where it starts downloading. It'll just stay there without moving a bit. Sometimes it even says the game is not yet in there portal. How do i go about it sir? Or beta still, how did u download those games that are NOT free?
Question 2: How do i make the MTN Bis tweak work again? The autoproxy does not connect anymore and whenever i try surfing playstore, it says connection timed out. Even my operamini takes like forever to load a page. Pls help me on that also. Thanks in advance sir!
about the san andreas..don't use getapp because getapp works Best only with apk,as it will only download the apk excluding the datafiles,so go to andropalace.net and download ur GTA..

regarding autoproxy,is ur phone rooted?.if yes just disconnect and connect again.,regarding ur playstore and operamini.its the signal in ur lovation dats not strong enough.or try disconnecting d simpleserver and start again.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
obaayo2:
about the san andreas..don't use getapp because getapp works Best only with apk,as it will only download the apk excluding the datafiles,so go to andropalace.net and download ur GTA..

regarding autoproxy,is ur phone rooted?.if yes just disconnect and connect again.,regarding ur playstore and operamini.its the signal in ur lovation dats not strong enough.or try disconnecting d simpleserver and start again.
Thank u v much sir. I really appreciate
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
grinface98:
Thank u v much sir. I really appreciate
u wlc
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by udemzyudex(m): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2015
grinface98:
Pls do correct me. I'm open to correction. Thanks!
I don't think it is cap at 3gb,cos thats what av been using for more than a month.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 08, 2015
who have the H6 for sale?... if u stay in akwa ibom state..just call me...tnx 0701 862 5201
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2015
obaayo2:
lol..no download everything finish o..abeg leave some for us.
nor b small oooo.i nor no watin i wan download again,my 16gb don almost ful.pls i nid list of mature games wey u no,opportunity to download,andropalace na 4 only apk oooo,abi?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2015
obaayo2:
do u have autoproxy? which app is not working for u?
My opera stop working today..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by weedydash: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2015
victorirowa1:
nor b small oooo.i nor no watin i wan download again,my 16gb don almost ful.pls i nid list of mature games wey u no,opportunity to download,andropalace na 4 only apk oooo,abi?
h6 is adequately powerful visit http://www.play.mob.org you go see things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2015
victorirowa1:
andropalace if for both apk and data files....recommended games,brotheres in arm,deer hunter, gta San Andrea many more..or go to playstore and searvh for gangster Vegas and download
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by pauljokotagba: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Used up to 7 gig from yesterday's afternoon to this morning with this mtn BBC, download tired, whatsapp me of interested 07036292257

1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2015
pauljokotagba:
Used up to 7 gig from yesterday's afternoon to this morning with this mtn BBC, download tired, whatsapp me of interested 07036292257
guy watin u dae download?abi ur memory nor get limit?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2015
victorirowa1:
guy watin u dae download?abi ur memory nor get limit?
dat one is even small
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by pauljokotagba: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
More, still today

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
obaayo2:
dat one is even small
bro, what if i check the bis status and see this "You have reached the fair usage threshold. Thank You!" can it still work?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Gmajor(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mazeed23:
I have a 2 months old H6 for sale, interested buyers should call or whatsapp 08069395142
location ?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
0luwajuwon:
bro, what if i check the bis status and see this "You have reached the fair usage threshold. Thank You!" can it still work?
dont really know o,cos i no dey usr am finish till it expire after 24hrs
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
obaayo2:
dont really know o,cos i no dey usr am finish till it expire after 24hrs
Mine is working wella now, i have installed the autoproxy. But the simple server still keeps breaking down.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
0luwajuwon:
Mine is working wella now, i have installed the autoproxy. But the simple server still keeps breaking down.
which fone re u using?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
obaayo2:
which fone re u using?
Tecno h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
pauljokotagba:
More, still today
guy pls juxt list some of d tinz u dae download
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
pauljokotagba:
More, still today
pls juxt list some timz u dowmloaded
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LewisO: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
pauljokotagba:
Guy, please help a brother too, just got a new Tecno m6 and i have MTN also, i will whatsapp u later, wanna tweak the phone but don't know what to do.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LewisO: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
obaayo2:
andropalace if for both apk and data files....recommended games,brotheres in arm,deer hunter, gta San Andrea many more..or go to playstore and searvh for gangster Vegas and download
Can NBA 2k14 play well on tecno m6? And wanna tweak the the phone. Please help my phone? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.