Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (639646 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Heeboy94:

Kingroot does the magic
Thks man, my phone now is rooted
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
adelolaa:

http://androidgamezonebd.com/N.O.V.A.3.html

worked but I delete it coz I Dnt like d game grin
thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Basirutanko113(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
be very carefull when buying this phone. I have to speak the truth. the battery is not up to 2350 mah. I help my friend to get the phone. some tym when calling the phone goes off nd switch on itself. Nd almost every often when tryng to switch on the phone it just shows tecno nd stop. Bt the phone is cool 4 gaming.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ehud:

this was helpful for the volume ish, tanks so much...

I just downloaded the latest version, still same response.
can't access this options, wen I click notin happens, nd I don't enjoy movies well without subs...
i just realized what u are talking about , it is true o it is not working and I didn't notice all these days
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Basirutanko113:
be very carefull when buying this phone. I have to speak the truth. the battery is not up to 2350 mah. I help my friend to get the phone. some tym when calling the phone goes off nd switch on itself. Nd almost every often when tryng to switch on the phone it just shows tecno nd stop. Bt the phone is cool 4 gaming.
i will advise u to return the phone, I think it is faulty
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Brainaic:

I know that it has to do with turning off data after 45-50mins then your transfer anothe 30 bucks in. What I don't seem to get is that under normal circumstances that should be 10mins na so how do you make it last that long?

pm through whatsapp den I will share d procedures... so simple ma nigga grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by shedy03(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Basirutanko113:
sorry o, may be you got your friend a h6 with defect. as far as I am concern, h6, my second android is smooth and cool. mine is good.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
shedy03:

sorry o, may be you got your friend a h6 with defect. as far as I am concern, h6, my second android is smooth and cool. mine is good.
Yes, I think you might be right about the phone having defects. Since I bought mine, I have no regrets. For some days now, I Keep wondering if Tecno made a mistake by building such a nice phone.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
JohnnyNY:

Thks man, my phone now is rooted
That's good
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
jiggar:
Yes, I think you might be right about the phone having defects. Since I bought mine, I have no regrets. For some days now, I Keep wondering if Tecno made a mistake by building such a nice phone.
Azzin my guy, u're not alone. This phone MAD
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Heeboy94:

just keep flexing

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
obaayo2:
just keep flexing
Abi oo
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Heeboy94:

the fone z more Dan mad..its superb
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
jayhk:
the fone z more Dan mad..its superb
I tell you.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Battery so far..

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Guyz i really appreciate ur effort though av return d fone to d place i bought it n he took it to calcare n dey did it for him bk am now fully back....thanks everybody codedboy twboy n odas i rili appreciate ur effort guyz...add me to d group 08090666883 d fone is now working n in perfect condition
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
yemkov:
Guyz i really appreciate ur effort though av return d fone to d place i bought it n he took it to calcare n dey did it for him bk am now fully back....thanks everybody codedboy twboy n odas i rili appreciate ur effort guyz...add me to d group 08090666883 d fone is now working n in perfect condition
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
yemkov:
welcome back if you like brick am again
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
AmazingZeus:
welcome back if you like brick am again
Haha... Lol grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bros AmazingZeus, when u dey get urs na?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
screenshots just dey hungry me grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Add me the group 08090666883
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by VirusOO7(m): 3:17am On Nov 19, 2014
M buying this phone asap, I hope tis worth it tho**
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 4:36am On Nov 19, 2014
una mad for not adding me to the group.....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Tweetums:

lol... which group ma
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Add me to h6 group 08090666883

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by swisscarter(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2014
yemkov:
Add me to h6 group 08090666883
man see your phone idle.... 49%
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by shedy03(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2014
hi all. a notification appeared on d screen of my h6 asking me to uninstall my kingroot, that it contains a code trying to bypass my android security etc etc. wht do u guys think about this pls.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Tweetums:
nawa for you ooo
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2014
swisscarter:
man see your phone idle.... 49%
i no dey believe those things jare, na wash. how will phone idle consume more battery than screen
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ehud(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2014
tboyw:
i just realized what u are talking about , it is true o it is not working and I didn't notice all these days
yea, nd I have no idea of wat might be causing that, hv tried various versions nd yet no help.
do u know any better player that supports adding of subtitle files like MX does...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2014
Ehud:

yea, nd I have no idea of wat might be causing that, hv tried various versions nd yet no help.
do u know any better player that supports adding of subtitle files like MX does...

that doesn't hinder you from using subtitle with it na, just rename the subtitle with the same name with the video and place them in the same folder. mx will auto detect it

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.