Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (637471 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bhaliz44(m): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2014
hemor:
Am trying to decide which 1 to buy between tecno h6 and infinix zero I need to ask people that are already using H6 these questions if y'all don't mind.

1. Is the camera quality good at night? My former tecno p5 with 5MP camera and flash sucks when snapping at night?
2. Does the LED support multiple colors?
3. What sim type does it use(normal, micro or nano sim) but if it different sim type for sim1 and sim2 pls specify?
4. What attracting feature(s) does the phone have. What can make 1 buy it instead of infinix zero?
5. Does it have OTA update to update to Lollipop and higher android versions when out?
6. Which network provider gives free data to tecno H6 users?
7. Can i turn off the power on/off tone? It sucks.

Thanks to y'all in advance.
I don't use both but don't near infinix zero... I know the specs are attractive buh it's a big no, goto infinix thread and see complaints.. I also wanted to get dat infinix zero before buh because of the negative comments poor battery, screen breaks easily, non removable battery, whitish color when taking pictures, overheating,.. The phone has to many flaws. I think h6 is better than infinix.. Well the h6 users can answer those questions sha.... cool
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2014
hemor:
Am trying to decide which 1 to buy between tecno h6 and infinix zero I need to ask people that are already using H6 these questions if y'all don't mind.

1. Is the camera quality good at night? My former tecno p5 with 5MP camera and flash sucks when snapping at night?
3. What sim type does it use(normal, micro or nano sim) but if it different sim type for sim1 and sim2 pls specify?
4. What attracting feature(s) does the phone have. What can make 1 buy it instead of infinix zero?
5. Does it have OTA update to update to Lollipop and higher android versions when out?

(1) d camera is d best...taking pics at Nite can be confused wif a normal day pics..u can't take selfies at Nite sef cos d flash light is so bright ....its like. m gonna get blind...Xo pics @Nite is vewi cool.bliv me veri. cool nd sharp..Dis 8mp na real 8mp.
(2)it doesn't have led..buh d home key does it all...it lightens up wen charging d fone wen its off...wen u have notifications its blinks slowly lyk d home key light increases gradually to d highest nd decreases gradually..it super cool
(3)sim1 normal sim..sim 2 micro
(4)its graphics is out of Dis world ...it handles HD games wella I mean wells...I have asphalt 8 injustices FIFA 15 Thor shadow fight 2 and Mani odas no lag I mean I Neva smell lag @ll d flip case z cool..wen it closes d fone lights off den wen u open it d fone goes on back....I don't mean switch off oo...it has gestures lyk...wave ure hands to ansa calls...double tap d screen to get it on instead of using d power button..... buh dere again d ba3 z far Berra Dan infinix zeros.....infinix z a great fone too...ure choice
(5)Yh it has ota upgrade
(6)etisalat 500mb per month for 12 months
(7)Lol..h6 z super cool it doesn't ring or have a power on off tone..its silent..tecno rilli outdid demselves dey. tried
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2014
donphiIopus:
Hmmmm cant believe this h6 get Otg hmmm tecno are you guys sleeping when you decided to sell this phone for 16.5k ?

This phone is worth more than its price.

I was amazed at the camera quality even pass 13mp of infinix zero.

H6 is a bad asss. phone.
my guy ure head dey dere h6 is veri badass d camera z on point sometimes I wonder if d price ain't a mistake...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
bhaliz44:
hugefiles is the best its just a single link... Download from hugefiles link. Their zippyshare links nd datahost links are corrupted. Buh hugefiles link is still OK. http://hugefiles.net/l7u7hbmmi0ia follow the link. They will tell you to verify captcha after your verification you will see a download link click on it and start downloading dats all.
Tankx boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2014
hemor:

guy go for h6 ooo...I handled my bro's own and the feeling was amazing...there's ota updates for h6...even has otg..tried it with a mouse yday...and Etisalat gave my bro 500mb...no power on/off tone sef!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2014
jayhk:
my guy ure head dey dere h6 is veri badass d camera z on point sometimes I wonder if d price ain't a mistake...
lol..funny guy..I still dey wonder sef..infinix zero wey just dey develop faults anyhow
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2014
I am still saying it, I think tecno did not know what they did, when they made it. I want to believe that, it is another company that built H6 and then tecno inscribed their name on it, because this phone is just good, no regrets.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2014
bhaliz44:
hugefiles is the best its just a single link... Download from hugefiles link. Their zippyshare links nd datahost links are corrupted. Buh hugefiles link is still OK. http://hugefiles.net/l7u7hbmmi0ia follow the link. They will tell you to verify captcha after your verification you will see a download link click on it and start downloading dats all.
d page reloads PVA nd ova again with so Mani adds
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bhaliz44(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2014
jayhk:
d page reloads PVA nd ova again with so Mani adds
use uc browser or cm browser.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
jayhk:
(1) d camera is d best...taking pics at Nite can be confused wif a normal day pics..u can't take selfies at Nite sef cos d flash light is so bright ....its like. m gonna get blind...Xo pics @Nite is vewi cool.bliv me veri. cool nd sharp..Dis 8mp na real 8mp.
(2)it doesn't have led..buh d home key does it all...it lightens up wen charging d fone wen its off...wen u have notifications its blinks slowly lyk d home key light increases gradually to d highest nd decreases gradually..it super cool
(3)sim1 normal sim..sim 2 micro
(4)its graphics is out of Dis world ...it handles HD games wella I mean wells...I have asphalt 8 injustices FIFA 15 Thor shadow fight 2 and Mani odas no lag I mean I Neva smell lag @ll d flip case z cool..wen it closes d fone lights off den wen u open it d fone goes on back....I don't mean switch off oo...it has gestures lyk...wave ure hands to ansa calls...double tap d screen to get it on instead of using d power button..... buh dere again d ba3 z far Berra Dan infinix zeros.....infinix z a great fone too...ure choice
(5)Yh it has ota upgrade
(7)Lol..h6 z super cool it doesn't ring or have a power on off tone..its silent..tecno rilli outdid demselves dey. tried
all what u just mentioned are true except the ota update... I'm still doubting that, not sure yet anyway
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by alpink(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Abeg my people, I'm enjoying this my techno h6 but I need to completely root it, I tried earlier but it was just d basic that was rooted. I need to completely root it n customize it. Abeg any help?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by uteee(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2014
I knw dis isn't d ryt tread.. buh pls i nid help wif tf6.. what must I do b4 installing an update on a fone dat is rooted nd has Cwm installed? I nid expect advice asap tnx in advance...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by IWillSucceed: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
jayhk:

Please can you explain this Etisalat 500mb.Is it free? how can one get it? What are the terms and conditions?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
IWillSucceed:

Please can you explain this Etisalat 500mb.Is it free? how can one get it? What are the terms and conditions?
if you're using H6 or any tecno phone supported by Etisalat easyblaze, just send DATA to 8186
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2014
mistahteepex:
boss pls generate imei for me sirteepex@gmail.com
God bless
Sent sir
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by IWillSucceed: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2014
augster:
if you're using H6 or any tecno phone supported by Etisalat easyblaze, just send DATA to 8186
please pardon my Ignorance.How do you mean by phone supported by Etisalat easyblaze.Do you mean phone purchased at Etisalat outlet? Also when you send DATA to 8186 will they give you 500mb every month for 1 year? thanks in advance.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2014
augster:
Any need to change imei for that?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by uteee(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2014
jayhk:
(1) d camera is d best...taking pics at Nite can be confused wif a normal day pics..u can't take selfies at Nite sef cos d flash light is so bright ....its like. m gonna get blind...Xo pics @Nite is vewi cool.bliv me veri. cool nd sharp..Dis 8mp na real 8mp

camera samples pls...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by uteee(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2014
@ adelolaa pls i nid d procedures for d Etisalat paygo ure usin.. u can add me on whatsapp 08032072592 is ma number tnx.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by dy4life: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2014
ADELOLAA AND AMAZINGZEUS.guys pls n pls help me out on Eti payg av been tryg to sub for d past 3days keep tellg me connection failed or invailed mmi.my phone num:08075769137.kindly help me out.i use God beg una ooo
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Hello my H6 family.....
Who is In charge of the WhatsApp group?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kelxon(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2014
uteee:
I knw dis isn't d ryt tread.. buh pls i nid help wif tf6.. what must I do b4 installing an update on a fone dat is rooted nd has Cwm installed? I nid expect advice asap tnx in advance...
1. Go back to ur stock recovery
2. Unroot ur phone then update and root back
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2014
dy4life:
ADELOLAA AND AMAZINGZEUS.guys pls n pls help me out on Eti payg av been tryg to sub for d past 3days keep tellg me connection failed or invailed mmi.my phone num:08075769137.kindly help me out.i use God beg una ooo
only thing be say NEPA dy worry me here,since Monday way I recharge 100 hundred I still dy browse and the credit & the 5 mb of the week still dy intact,as for me I dial *229*5*7# if I may which of the etisalat packages are on
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Jesus……… my cwm backup is 3gig+ embarassed embarassed embarassed my 32gig is full

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
No time for dulling wink cool

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2014
uteee:
@ adelolaa pls i nid d procedures for d Etisalat paygo ure usin.. u can add me on whatsapp 08032072592 is ma number tnx.

My whatsapp number 08141161177 wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2014
dy4life:

My whatsapp number 08141161177 wink wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
MarthaK:
Hello my H6 family.....

admin grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
MarthaK:
Hello my H6 family.....

admin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by iamlammy(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
MarthaK:
Hello my H6 family.....
i am in charge
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adewasco19(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2014
What's d price in market as of this week?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.