Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nobody Can Touch My African Queen - 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Can Touch My African Queen - 2face Idibia (1371 Views)

2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Why i allowed Nkem Owoh to touch my boops-Anita Joseph / Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Touch My African Queen - 2face Idibia by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2FubjAxNC0wNy0yODE1MDEwMy5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

Tuface Idibia has disclosed in an interview that getting married to Annie Macaulay was not easy and indescribable as he would have gotten injured if he did not get married to her.

He stated that Annie has really supported his career all the way and he truly cannot explain the amount of love he has for her.

Speaking about his hit track song ‘African Queen,’ 2Baba revealed that nobody can touch the song and he is not ready to do a remix of the song.

He officially discontinued the use of the name Tuface and selected Tu-baba as his stage name and he is one of the most decorated and successful Afro pop artists in Africa. He is one of the most bankable artists in Africa.

2Face has received one MTV Europe Music Award, one World Music Award, five Headies Awards (Hip-hop award), four Channel O Music Video Awards and one BET award for his musical work, four MTV Africa Music Awards, one MOBO award, one KORA award, and numerous additional nominations.

http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13051364-nobody-can-touch-my-african-queen-2face-idibia#.VEpwyWcbZdg
Re: Nobody Can Touch My African Queen - 2face Idibia by iamtheprincipal: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
It takes courage for a man to remain true to his root. Nice one 2Baba King

(1) (Reply)

Transformation Of Blogger Laila From OROBO To LEPA / Photos: Checkout Ashanti’s Banging Body In Undies / Soo Funny: Oya Meet Buhari's Daughter Whose Photos Had Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.