Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl (1406 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by MissYuzedo(f): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
My boyfriend ask me to marry him but i say no because i dont want to marry a guy the his father is a governor and has too much money but when i think about the love i said yes. Pls how can i let people know that i did not marry him because of wealth?
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by tobiboss(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
tobiboss:
Op
Lol..
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abi
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
She don come again oo,come miss thought u were on NL strike b4?
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by Raymysterio(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Just leave him and marry the son of s truck pusher... that's how we will know you marry for love...
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
lolz... now u need a medical checkup lipsrsealed
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by bishophenry(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
U most provide source. For now this thread is void. This year has the most worthless thread since 2005.

2 Likes

Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by Britzdon(m): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2014
you need to be nyashed harder so your sense will come back....a normal guy can't do that job,rather find a mad man from the street to do the job so that you will collect the mad man's brain remnant to make urs at least 15% efficient.

Anumanu
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by Akwaowoa(m): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2014
MissYuzedo:
My boyfriend ask me to marry him but i say no because i
dont want to marry a guy the his father is a governor
and has too much money but when i think about the
love i said yes .pls how can i let people know that i
did not marry him because of whealth?
we are not seeing anything na. pishure or adonbilivit
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Guess you need serious Rehab..........
When I say Rehab....
I mean BIGGER REHAB........
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by chigoizie7(m): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2014
MissYuzedo:
My boyfriend ask me to marry him but i say no because i
dont want to marry a guy the his father is a governor
and has too much money but when i think about the
love i said yes .pls how can i let people know that i
did not marry him because of whealth?

the funniest gal in Nigeria with a very sweet ODOLONDOLO, nne u re just being urself. FUNI. keep it up, when SENATOR pikin show for ur mouth, tell am noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, until u see GEJ pikin

1 Like

Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by seagullbabz(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2014
I still don't get why Seun and the mods won't ban OP even if for just a year.... I haven't seen a progressive thread from her in a long time.
Nwaiz she gave me a platform for............FP grin
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by amiskurie(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2014
One is on the loose o

#salarow
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by vacant06(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Op I like ur courage don't worry ur dreams will come tru
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by egopersonified(f): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2014
So happy for you, I wouldnt mind sponsoring your honeymoon in dubai. But why settle for less? Why go for the son when you can go for the master? Abeg, dont dull your chances, even if it is sixth wife, the governor would be far better, instead of waiting for hand me downs to the son.
Re: Son Of A Governor Proposing To A Poor Girl by philantoxx(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2014
silly attention seekers

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Ur Ex Useless For Losing U / 7 Things That Men Will Always Find Attractive About A Woman / Men Wud U.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.