Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Gtbank Internet Banking Issues - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Internet Banking Issues (27704 Views)

GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / Gtbank Internet Banking Portal Is Down? / Gtbank Internet Banking Is The Worst In Internet Banking History! Kilode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 25, 2014
been using the platform all week. Northing is wrong with it. gt the best.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by all4gud(m): 4:28am On Oct 25, 2014
dastranger:
I'm always having issues with this GTB internet banking... i ve never for once enjoyed their internet/mobile banking

Kindly confirm that it is GTB.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Raypawer(m): 4:29am On Oct 25, 2014
over forming d worry Gtbank, Enjoying Access since 1756AD
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Raypawer(m): 4:31am On Oct 25, 2014
zzybaby:
Una no dy sleep?

i c, u dey dream land d type!
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by lonelydora: 4:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Do people still bank with GTBank With all their nonsense Una dey try ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by blakky97(m): 4:45am On Oct 25, 2014
justi4jesu:
Overhyped bank undecided
Exactly. They have a technology they can't keep to speed with
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by bunmioguns(m): 4:54am On Oct 25, 2014
mckorode:
Hi NLnders,

Has anyone here experienced any issue with gtbank internet banking ?
It seems to be down on PC, Mobile, Mobile app and Facebook app. Is it just me or is there an issue ?

Yeah... I can't even make any transactions yesterday.

embarassed
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by ibietela2(m): 5:19am On Oct 25, 2014
didadavid:
Wait, as I type this, I am inside my account using chrome,...let me give you the screenshot....The date and time in this screenshot shows 25-Oct-2014...thats now...I have transferred funds 3 times in the past 9 hours and also recharged my phones with no problem whatsoever. Gtbank remains the best in Nigeria.

I am unable to purchase airtime because the process fails or stop loading once i input my token
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by holdit: 5:19am On Oct 25, 2014
I still made transfers yesterday and it was successful too.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Ademat7(m): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2014
bengreat:

That's a big lie! I use Société Générale And I was sent an alert that their server will be down today and some part of tomorrow.

Stop making it seem that everything here in France is perfect while they aren't .
Vous allez bien?
I love your reply,by d way do u have materials on french language?
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by maly: 5:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Na to canpain de ask u
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 25, 2014
zzybaby:
Una no dy sleep?

meaning you are typing this in your dream because u should be sleepn too
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by maly: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2014
Me I no dey trying any transaction with Gtbank because they have selfish service cool[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by bennieman: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2014
You guys should endeavour to double check stuff before calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

I have been using gtb internet banking since 2009 along with a couple of other banks own.

I must commend gtb for their continuous innovativeness which constantly places them ahead of fraudsters. In my opinion, I think that is one of the most efficient and safest platforms in the country.

As for downtime, I have used it several times this week up to yesterday and it worked fine so the OP's issue may be as a result of his phone network issue. And I doubt if any organisation in Nigeria that is web related does not have network issue occasionally.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by miqos02(m): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2014
austinbrown:
What is going on in Nigerian cos over here in France we don't have issiues with banking networks
bengreat:

That's a big lie! I use Société Générale And I was sent an alert that their server will be down today and some part of tomorrow.

Stop making it seem that everything here in France is perfect while they aren't .
Vous allez bien?

chai, lie lie no good oh
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Ademat7:
I love your reply,by d way do u have materials on french language?

Thanks

yes i do
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2014
miqos02:

chai, lie lie no good oh
??
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Ademat7(m): 5:36am On Oct 25, 2014
bengreat:

Thanks

yes i do
I will send u PM to avoid people who come here to copy email for spam msg.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Exponental(m): 5:42am On Oct 25, 2014
internet issues could happen to anyone or coy. afterall no isp is 100% perfect.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by odiyaka(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Exponental:
internet issues could happen to anyone or coy. afterall no isp is 100% perfect.
Abeg tell them. There is no perfect system ever. Except God.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Decryptor(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2014
I opened a thread sometime in August about this issue and some people on NL said I was paid to blackmail GTB. Well, lightening does not strike in thhe same place twice. See the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1889693/gtbanks-internet-banking-services...totally-over-hyped
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by seunlayi(m): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2014
by first bank is mad
what is the meaning of this?

Your Acct 30xXXXX63x Has Been Credited with NGN29,324.00 On 21-OCT-2014 17:06:49 By REV:ONLINE PMNT-.............Bal: NGN25,569.50CR

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by magicfingers009: 6:32am On Oct 25, 2014
I used it this morning and it worked. Prolly your internet connection
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by dastranger(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2014
all4gud:

Kindly confirm that it is GTB.
It's definitely GTB, those re the two error msgs I see when on mobile and pc. I've complained to them like mad and they also acknowledged that the error is from them, yet they couldn't solve it

Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Damola12: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2014

Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Jarus(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2014
This thread coming too late.

Had issues with transferring, with obviously correct token generated code being rejected as invalid. Tried 3 times, and my token was blocked. That was like 10pm yesternight.

I think I peeped NL homepage to see whether a thread had been opened to know whther it's a general issue, didn't see any.

I reached them via twitter sha and they told me to call their customer center.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2014
Am not a gtbank fan, just like one said gtbank is over hype
Peeps I bet you to and have account with STANBIC IBTC Bank. Their services are bomb and standard only if you like. Transparency and doing thing in a moderate way.
STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC
Moving forward[color=#006600]Am not a gtbank fan, just like one said gtbank is over hype
Peeps I bet you to and have account with STANBIC IBTC Bank. Their services are bomb and standard only if you like. Transparency and doing thing in a moderate way.
STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC
Moving forward[/color
]Am not a gtbank fan, just like one said gtbank is over hype
STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC
Moving forward
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by lokonzo78: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Seriously i have not been able to send money from other Bank via internet to GTBank account. Its either" account number cant be verified now or destination bank (GT) cannot accept fund now" They should please fix the problem.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Unionised(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2014
bennieman:
You guys should endeavour to double check stuff before calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

I have been using gtb internet banking since 2009 along with a couple of other banks own.

I must commend gtb for their continuous innovativeness which constantly places them ahead of fraudsters. In my opinion, I think that is one of the most efficient and safest platforms in the country.

As for downtime, I have used it several times this week up to yesterday and it worked fine so the OP's issue may be as a result of his phone network issue. And I doubt if any organisation in Nigeria that is web related does not have network issue occasionally.

I beg to differ !!!

Union Bank platform is the safest and most innovative.

I know.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by 5p1naz(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2014
its been complete crap. i haven't had issues till now. but the issue i'm having now can be compared to a life threatening issue. it is annoying. i have to pay someone with an ecobank account urgently and all i get is recipents bank not available. dafuq angry
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by duni04(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Mine works
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking Issues by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2014
debosola:
Nope. Still made an online transfer yesterday and it was successful.
is that ur boyfriend? u are cute together. and if is not ur boyfriend I will like to marry u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist / Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.