Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (58960 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 4:29am On Nov 15, 2008
A-40:

So are you saying Utd would have won the league last season if they didn't beat Liverpool home and away and beat Chelsea and Arsenal at OT?
06/07 is not a good reflection of the title direction this year as Arsenal where not contenders from the very beginning

United LOST to Arsenal home n away. . . .DREW Chelsea home n away and WON Liverpool home and away.
In other words, United copped just 8 points losing 10 massive points in the mini-league of the BIG 4 and still won the PREM.
Games against the smaller teams matter too. . . . .Arsenal can go on and beat all the other BIG 3 and still finish 4th if they keep dropping points against smaller teams.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by A40(m): 4:38am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

United LOST to Arsenal home n away. . . .DREW Chelsea home n away and WON Liverpool home and away.
In other words, United copped just 8 points losing 10 massive points in the mini-league of the BIG 4 and still won the PREM.
Games against the smaller teams matter too. . . . .Arsenal can go on and beat all the other BIG 3 and still finish 4th if they keep dropping points against smaller teams.
If i remember correctly by the return leg we where behind y'all by 15 or 18 points we where not in the title hunt that year so our beating you home and away wouldn't have mattered much!! do you think if we had a better record amongst the big 4 last season we wouldn't have won that league?Losing to fellow title contenders has a way of dashing your confidence it happened to us last season drawing with Liverpool and losing to you guys and the Chavs away that is what killed our season we only picked 1 point in our travels against the big 4 and it hurt our title charge.Of course beating smaller teams matter but there comes a time where beating your fellow title contender would be the decider Chelsea cannot escape it if they want to win this league its simple as ABC
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dasko(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2008
up blues for life. make we carry go no shaking. we strong kakaraka like bagco super sack.proudly proud to be a blues fans. all hail chelsea 4 ever
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2008
@A-40

Sauron is not talking about how many points far behind you were in the league. . but that you don't need to win a majority of the points against the big four to win the league. . .
Secondly, like you pointed out being far behind, is exactly I why I say you can't win the league. . . If you drop pts against the small teams like you might do against Villa today, you can't win the league. . beating ManU will be inconsequential!!!
Leave all this gist about dashing your confidence. . . Don't make us feel you are some Hull or Reading. . a big team talking about dashed confidence because they lost to one of the big four. . . your confidence is dashed because you lose to teams like Hull and Stoke not Chelsea.

Eat my words? . . you are kidding !!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

No disrespect to Mourinho, he spent about £250m over two seasons. . . Scolari spent £24m . . You can say he inherited players. . but so did JM in Terry, Lampard, Gallas, Joe Cole, good Johnsen, Robben and Petr Cech that formed a major part of his success. . 
We're not talking about expenditures are we? We can go there if you so prefer. And JM DID NOT [/b]Spend 250m over 2 seasons. [b]Chelsea SPENT 250m over 3 seasons - Ranieri spent about half of that amount, JM used the other and delivered. Please put an end to these distortions and inaccuracies.

nateevs:

@Somze,

Secondly, JM did not start having the serious injuries with Terry and both keepers until his third season and he did not win the premiership in the season. .  and when the injuries came around, we could not compete.
So LPS staying on top of the table now is a big achievement. . and why is it so difficult for us to give him a chance? 

Nateevs,

I'll give you a chance to distance yourself from your latest distortion. . .

Are you saying JM had NO injuries during his first 2 seasons? This is completely laughable?

Are you saying Terry, Lampard, Duff, Drogba, Ferreira, Robben, Cole where not injured in his first two seasons?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2008
@Somze,

You did not read well. . . I did not say JM did not have injuries, I said he did not have the SERIOUS injuries to Terry and the two goal keepers. Like Essien is out for six months now. . JM neva had any injuries like that until his third seaon. .

It's only November and Drogba has been out for 99% of the time. . Essien, Carvalho, Joe Cole. . That's what I am saying. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
Six months of injury is bad luck not a daily occurrence.

I remember Robben was out for a few months. And Drogba did a couple of weeks too. Luckily only Robben was important at the time.

Now we have a huge squad. We have reinforcements for each players so it's not too hard on Scolari. Nevertheless I do not expect us to lose as much as we have done in the past few weeks. Luckily none of them have been fatal except the carling cup loss.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by eldee(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
Is that all what you lot do on this thread??
C'mon, you guys have a match tomorrow and the only thing you guys can think of is Scolari Vs Maureen
I thought it ended with Grant, it's getting stale already
There will never be another JM . . . c'est fini tongue tongue

@somze
What's gud wiv u? wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2008
Hey I dey

Been a while o.

No one is comparing JM. We've done with that era. We simply want Scolari to "shut up and drive"

All the talk of attractive football is useless if we don't see an attractive trophy cabinet.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
somze:

We simply want Scolari to "shut up and drive"
All the talk of attractive football is useless if we don't see an attractive trophy cabinet.

Wow! . . . It's obvious you don't like the man.

@Eldee
We have a match today not tomorrow. . . . and who talks about a match against West Brom? Only Arsenal because there's a big chance the game can be drawn or lost!
And there will always be a LPS v JM thing as long as some Chelsea fans think nothing is better than JM. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by eldee(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

@Eldee
We have a match today not tomorrow. . . . and who talks about a match against West Brom? Only Arsenal because there's a big chance the game can be drawn or lost!
First of all, I don't give an eff is your match is next year
I'm just saying watching you guys commit a whole year to comparing managers is more boring than a Chelsea Vs Bolton match tongue tongue

Who talks about a match against West Brom??
Aight, topic suggestions . . . Drogba launches metallic missiles at innocent Burnley fans . . . One trophy down, three to go . . . there's more than enough, not sum random dude that's busy spewing crap in Milan

somze:

Hey I dey

Been a while o.

No one is comparing JM. We've done with that era. We simply want Scolari to "shut up and drive"

Yeah . . . where've you bin??

I agree that Scolari needs to STFU . . . he complains when his team wins 5-1 then goes on to lose to Burnley at the Bridge
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2008
@Eldee.

Easy man! Get off that hot chair jo!
What has been said here? Oh! Last time I checked, it's a Chelsea thread and we choose to discuss what we feel like!

I agree that Scolari needs to STFU . . . he complains when his team wins 5-1 then goes on to lose to Burnley at the Bridge

Coming from someone whose manager loses at home to Hull, then goes to lose to Stoke and comes back complaining about premiership players wanting to break their legs. .
Abeg go padlock your gate before you come here gisting us about our insecurity!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by eldee(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

@Eldee.

Easy man! Get off that hot chair jo!
What has been said here? Oh! Last time I checked, it's a Chelsea thread and we choose to discuss what we feel like!
Lol . . . nah, don't mind me . . .
I just found it funny that the Chav thread is the only thread where fans are ever-nostalgic
Let's hope Maureen doesn't leave Inter for City, I'll like to see how you guys'll react cheesy cheesy
But just enjoy yourselves, you make you choices
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2008
Liverpool win again!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2008
Matchday Live. .

Line Up!

-----------------------------------Carlo-----------------------------------

Bossy-------------Ivanovic-----------Terry--------------------Bridge

--------------Mikel---------

-    -------------Deco--                  ---Lamps----------

---------Kalou----------Anelka----------Malouda------

Subs. .  Hilario, Ferriera, Drogba, Sinclair, Ballack, Ahley, Miniero.

Kick off,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2008
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
Nateevs, where you watching it? That link is wack.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2008
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2008
Look at the way the West Brom player dribbled Mikel Obi.
Nateevs, can West Brom surprise y'all like Villa spanked the GAYnners??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2008
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2008
@Sauron

You know shit like that don't happen in a blue tent. Look at the bench !!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

@Sauron

You know shit like that don't happen in a blue tent. Look at the bench !!!

Nateevs, Setanta Sports is showing the game.
Why watch from Iraq?? grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2008
I don't have Setanta. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2008
@Ibime

Check out those touches from Anelka . .Malouda and Kalou should be expelled if we had a choice
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

I don't have Setanta. . .

West Brom is screwing u guys.
Mikel was outfoxed again with Ishmael Miller missing from 8 yards.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2008
@Sauron

It's just a matter of time . .one goal and the cookies start to crumble.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

@Sauron

It's just a matter of time . .one goal the cookies start to crumble.

And if they score FIRST??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

And if they score FIRST??

Then they'l av a goal for each player!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2008
Common guys!!

The goal!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2008
Malouda has a problem with decisions. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
Where the hell is Joe Cole? Kalou is pissing me off.

Is Cech injured?

Midfield is too porous. Too much end to end. Deco is just a passenger in there. Everytime they break, he offers no resistance.

Not looking good. We need to hurry up and score otherwise pressure increases.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
What a goal from Bosingwa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98)

Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.