Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

How The West Corrodes Our Morality - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The West Corrodes Our Morality (82330 Views)

Who Is Better Groomed, Born In Nigeria Or Born In The West? / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by EfemenaXY: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
InvertedHammer:

You got that right.

There will always be criminals. The argument the lady put up per women liberation is like someone questioning the rationale for
installation of burglar proofs in a house after all oyibo has given us CCTV to monitor activities remotely.

Not that burglary will not happen, but why make it easier for burglars? Even some wanna-be burglars, seeing how easy the access is,
may be tempted to act upon the urge. Do not openly advertise an unprotected asset you are not willing to lose. Isn't it sad that the
same ladies will go to extra-ordinary lengths to secure their iphone 6 but not their poon.

SMH.

Not necessarily and re: the bolded bit of your statement, I can pick a major flaw with that analogy.

Sometimes, when an owner "over protects" his assets (I'm referring to your burglar vs. cctv example), this simply makes those assets more enticing to the thief. They would want to get access to what is being kept away from them by all costs even if it means devising smarter strategies to get what they want.

Now this brings us back to square one and an earlier comment I made about women who bury themselves in layers of clothing. It doesn't detract a potential ra.pis.t from assaulting her if his mind's made up. Just being at the right/wrong place at the wrong time is enough for him.

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
shymexx:

Stark illiterate and a village bum. Like I told you in the past, that is why you will continue to live as a scrounger in a one room shared apartment in Camberwell, living and surviving like a bum in wretched clothes. You are an unemployable oaf, and perpetual git.

I see you are back to the God complex. Something I did two years ago, and left alone. Next time if you want to steal my line, steal the whole thing. This is it again: "if he claim king, and he claim best - then you can call me God cos there is non higher" you dimwitted bum. Just learn everything I posted here, and add it to ya lexicon, like my perpetual biitch that you are.

Get ya crusty ar.se out of my face, I'm not the type you can troll. All I do is give you a beat down like a biitch, and watch you come back with words I used in smacking ya corny ar.se in ya other battles cos you are my son and I raised you. But daddy ain't proud of you cos you became a nuisance.

Till you provide an intelligent answer to simple question I asked you, with academic proofs, I won't engage my son in trolling. I raised you. Go troll somewhere else, you mentally impaired lout and an accursed gormless minger

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Now you want to stop answering and run? grin grin grin grin grin

You are hoping to distract from the killer intellectual questions with your moronic rants and sophism? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We will come back to that junk later. In the mean time, I will direct you back to the simple questions that show what a pure fuuktard you are:

Fuuktard, tell us what is correlation between Roman Empire and British Empire you are alluding to, and how there is no correlation between British Empire and Nigeria.

Cretinous person, the British left the ethnic system intact? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So the Oni of Ife is the one governing/ruling Western Nigeria, not the state governors? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, which moronic schools produced you? grin grin grin grin grin

You had the AUDACITY to say this rubbish to your GOD:

Anybody wants a bite from my suya feast? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For muslims, this pig was cleaned well before skewering. It is not Haram! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
We have not even come to the part where the fuuktard self-proclaimed "history buff" claimed that English is more or less predominantly Latin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai!

This is what happens when the British refuse to let a kid repeat every year and insist on yearly promotion regardless of how much they failed the previous year. grin

Pure fuuktard!

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
I suggest you keep an incident journal for the purpose of documentation. Anytime you perceive 'immorality' of any kind, simply stop in ya tracks, scribble out an entry, and proceed to shake your fist at the West.

10/27/14 -- "Today, I spied the cellulite-stricken asss of a tight gym outfit donning lady. That was right before I saw the camel-toe" *shakes his fist at the West*

In no time at all immorality will become our biggest export, and fortunately for you, shipping is FREE! cool

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
pickabeau1:
You know the world is weird when you see guys dress covered up and women are comfortably half or almost nãked.
Case in point the big brother

Saw some clips in a friend's house

There was one last just in a bra thing..i could see her nïpples clearly and she was so ok

The guys no even send

Is it westernisation..maybe
But our fathers were not so covered too anyway

Is it debasement of values.... definitely
But while it stays we will enjoy our fill of eye candy

Abeg bros don't spoil shows for us

LOL
Whose father? I hope u didn't include Yoruba.
I am happy that u know its women that dress like sluts. Aristotle said it all. sad

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by pickabeau1: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Whose father? I hope u didn't include Yoruba.
I am happy that u know its women that dress like sluts. Aristotle said it all. sad

Ok
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
I suggest you keep an incident journal for the purpose of documentation. Anytime you perceive 'immorality' of any kind, simply stop in ya tracks, scribble out an entry, and proceed to shake your fist at the West.

10/27/14 -- "Today, I spied the cellulite-stricken asss of a tight gym outfit donning lady. That was right before I saw the camel-toe" *shakes his fist at the West*

In no time at all immorality will become our biggest export, and fortunately for you, shipping is FREE! cool
This pathetic situation is happening to us because women are fööls! From the brainiest to the dullest, from the richest to the poorest, women a all emotional bigots, who should have been exterminated by dragon, but for men. angry

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by SAMBARRY: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
shymexx:

He shouldn't have created a thread about it, or labelled the person's primitiveness, crassness, and lack of fashion sense a western influence cos it has nothing to do with that.

However, whoever runs around with her camel toe and butt crack showing definitely wants people to look at her. It is like seeing a mad man on the loose lol
STILL WHATS HIS EFFING BUISNESS undecided

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Misogynist2014:
This pathetic situation is happening to us because women are fööls! From the brainiest to the dullest, from the richest to the poorest, women a all emotional bigots, who should have been exterminated by dragon, but for men. angry

Lolll talk about a pre-school fairytale flashback. Is that what you read? So, um, what's eating Gilbert Grape? undecided

6 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bwahaha.

Buzugee, leave this stark illiterate to me - he's my son, and daddy has to give him another beat down today. He got the message a year ago, and went on a hiatus for like 6 months...it's time to increase the deficit.

Not shocking since your lexicon is limited to just two words: fu.cktard and cretin - you wouldn't know the origin of most English words. I won't do the smiley trolling with you. And you can't match me word for word in verbal assault. So, I'll use the normal method I always use in whooping ya ar.se. It's highly effective.

Tutoring session

- Is English language more or less predominantly Latin?

Let's ask the dictionary: "About 80 percent of the entries in any English dictionary are borrowed, mainly from Latin." http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/language/t16.html

6 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by InvertedHammer: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Not necessarily and re: the bolded bit of your statement, I can pick a major flaw with that analogy.

Sometimes, when an owner "over protects" his assets (I'm referring to your burglar vs. cctv example), this simply makes those assets more enticing to the thief. They would want to get access to what is being kept away from them by all costs even if it means devising smarter strategies to get what they want.

Now this brings us back to square one and an earlier comment I made about women who bury themselves in layers of clothing. It doesn't detract a potential ra.pis.t from assaulting her if his mind's made up. Just being at the right/wrong place at the wrong time is enough for him.

/

Yep. And I stated that "there will always be criminals in our midst"

But then and again, there is what is called "path of least resistance"

And you wonder why corporations spend millions in "advertisement" -- What the eyes see, cherish; the soul wants.

I am not talking about women in general.

My focus is on Nigerian ladies in Nigeria who know quiet well that the society offers then no protection.

A lady who goes on a date in a skimpy skirt is an easier target compared to one who gets it wrapped up in a tight jeans.

Statisticians refer to it as "higher probability of an event occurring"

\

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
- Question about Ooni of Ife.

You were born and raised in Nigeria, yet you're clueless about Nigerian history. However, my new ministry is about educating stark illiterate, and that is what I'll do. Ooni of Ife has never had dominion over Yorubas, apart from Ife. Oyo was the empire. When the British came to Nigeria, the Yorubas were fighting internecine wars, due to the fall of Oyo. And since there was no clear leader and the whole place was a quagmire, they created a council of first class Kings to oversee everything - with a British head - but left the whole system intact.

The Sokoto Caliphate was left intact. And if they had met Oyo, it would have been left intact.

Now back to my question for you, illiterate village bum:

- What is the Nigerian culture/tradition and what's the correlation between Nigeria and the British Empire?

7 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
shymexx:
Bwahaha.

Buzugee, leave this stark illiterate to me - he's my son, and daddy has to give him another beat down today. He got the message a year ago, and went on a hiatus for like 6 months...it's time to increase the deficit.

Not shocking since your lexicon is limited to just two words: fu.cktard and cretin - you wouldn't know the origin of most English words. I won't do the smiley trolling with you. And you can't match me word for word in verbal assault. So, I'll use the normal method I always use in whooping ya ar.se. It's highly effective.

Tutoring session

- Is English language more or less predominantly Latin?

Let's ask the dictionary: "About 80 percent of the entries in any English dictionary are borrowed, mainly from Latin." http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/language/t16.html

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

So you are still running? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so scared, you did not quote me or mention my name in this post. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The person is still arguing that English is predominantly Latin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RUN, person, run!

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Sagamite(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
shymexx:
- Question about Ooni of Ife.

You were born and raised in Nigeria, yet you're clueless about Nigerian history. However, my new ministry is about educating stark illiterate, and that is what I'll do. Ooni of Ife has never had dominion over Yorubas, apart from Ife. Oyo was the empire. When the British came to Nigeria, the Yorubas were fighting internecine wars, due to the fall of Oyo. And since there was no clear leader and the whole place was a quagmire, they created a council of first class Kings to oversee everything - with a British head - but left the whole system intact.

The Sokoto Caliphate was left intact. And if they had met Oyo, it would have been left intact.

Now back to my question for you, illiterate village bum:

- What is the Nigerian culture/tradition and what's the correlation between Nigeria and the British Empire?

O-oooo!

More from this fuuktard!

Shymexxx, I scared you that much you are trying to dodge my "mentions"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So the British left Nigerian system intact?

But the former rulers are now only ceremonial?

Moronic fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is what Sagamite does to fuuktards with his killer questions. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6aN2hidN7g

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

So you are still running? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so scared, you did not quote me or mention my name in this post. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The person is still arguing that English is predominantly Latin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RUN, person, run!

Lol, is that your come back, you stark illiterate? grin

Anyway, I'll leave you cos Ralph Lauren told me a few months ago that you're also Ijebu. But stop barking at the wrong tree, and I'm sure you know our history, and all the numerous beat downs I gave you. Even sisi-kills who threw you in the ring was ashamed of you, and had to start running from me. grin

Graduating from a red brick Uni as one of the top students isn't a joke. I don't blow my trumpet everywhere about my academic background, but if you're a deer, stay away from the lion's den. You won't survive in there.

5 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Sagamite(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
shymexx:

Lol, is that your come back, you stark illiterate? grin

Anyway, I'll leave you cos Ralph Lauren told me a few months ago that you're also Ijebu. But stop barking at the wrong tree, and I'm sure you know our history, and all the numerous beat downs I gave you. Even sisi-kills who threw in the ring was ashamed of you, and had to start running from me. grin

Graduating from a red brick Uni as one of the top students isn't a joke. I don't blow my trumpet everywhere about my academic background, but if you're a deer, stay away from the lion's den. You won't survive in there.

Now you have gotten your liver back to quote me and not try and talkback under the radar? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pussi! grin grin grin grin

Oya, back where you ran from:

Fuuktard, tell us what is correlation between Roman Empire and British Empire you are alluding to, and how there is no correlation between British Empire and Nigeria.

Cretinous person, the British left the ethnic system intact? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So the Oni of Ife is the one governing/ruling Western Nigeria, not the state governors? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Answer chop chop.

Don't let your liver fail you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
InvertedHammer:

Yep. And I stated that "there will always be criminals in our midst"

But then and again, there is what is called "path of least resistance"

And you wonder why corporations spend millions in "advertisement" -- What the eyes see, cherish; the soul wants.

I am not talking about women in general.

My focus is on Nigerian ladies in Nigeria who know quiet well that the society offers then no protection.

A lady who goes on a date in a skimpy skirt is an easier target compared to one who gets it wrapped up in a tight jeans.

Statisticians refer to it as "higher probability of an event occurring"

The more I read your write-up, the more depressing I find it because so far, the basic underlying message being passed on here, is that come what may, a woman assaulted by a man is to blame for her attack because she dressed "too provocatively". The men are completely absolved of all responsibility for their actions.

Bear in mind that determining what mode of dress is deemed provocative is subjective and very much dependent on the view(s) of the "looker". To one man, a woman dressed in a shapeless A-skirt, long-sleeved shirt and "sensible" flat-heeled plumps is just as provocatively dressed as a lady in nothing but beach wear. So the question is: what is "provocative dressing"? Who determines what is and what isn't? But most importantly, whose business is it? Really?

Re: the bolded bit of your sentence...this is precisely why I love the West. You so much as blink in my direction - much less gawp rudely at me - is more than enough grounds for me to claim se.x.ua l harassment.

Nigeria has a very long way to go with regards to creating a level-playing field for all. Sad really.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
5minsmadness:
So I'm sitting at the lounge of a well known park and heading to Lagos. Its 6.30am in the morning and I'm thinking I should have been here earlier. I'm patiently waiting to get my ticket when this 'lady' pushes thru to the front. I glance at what she is wearing and I mentally gawk in amazement.

Its a gym workout suit. You know, the kind new-yorkers wear, extremely fitted and very tough but light fabric that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. Absolutely nothing. Her buttcrack is very visible and her gluteus is covered in celulite as evidenced by the subtle bumps on her posterior. The front...OK I tried really hard not to look but curiosity got the better of me and yep; the cameltoe was on easy display for all to see. The top was better off, or maybe because I'm used to seeing skimpy tops I don't really know.

Funny enough, what comes to my mind isn't that the woman is loose or how can she stomach all the stares she is receiving, or how she can't possibly know this is a gym suit and not meant for travelling. What comes to my mind is that the Westerners are spoiling us rotten. They are corrupting our minds and debasing our way of life so much that we don't even know when we are making fools of ourselves. How can a woman walk out of her house this Unclad this early in the morning with the mind that she is going to Lagos? What is wrong with her thinking faculty?

If it was in the past an elder would have gone to correct her or shame would not have allowed her expose her unclothedness like this; but now if a person approaches her the person will be told to mind his own business, its a free world, wetin your eye find go there, its her body let her do with it as she likes, it is the inward appearance that matters, the person should stop living in the 19th century, his mind is dirty, etc, the list of excuses to correct wrong when we see it is endless.

We as a people are gradually losing our identity and morality. Soon we will have serialrapists aand killers, soon we will have increased incidences of teenage suicide and morbid obesity. Porn0graphy is already fully embedded in the activities of our youths. All these things that were previously alien to our culture. As if the horrors we have are not enough.

And yet we still support the white man's values and way of life. We shout down those who try to speak up, citing their successful economy as a pass to emulate them no matter what they are doing. We are destroying ourselves with our own hands and are happy to do so.

This lady has passed by for the fifth time and almost all the passengers are looking at her. One or two guys are grinning but most of the other guys have frowns on their faces and a few women have gathered the courage to hiss but she obviously doesn't care. After all, she has been taught to ignore haters.

Haters gon' hate.

Sigh.
Signing off jo.

Funny how this misguided and useless rant is from a man that can't control his urges.

Rubbish.
West this west that. Yet you'll queue at the embassy. Move to sambisa or kebbi and enjoy veiled women.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by InvertedHammer: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

The more I read your write-up, the more depressing I find it because so far, the basic underlying message being passed on here, is that come what may, a woman assaulted by a man is to blame for her attack because she dressed "too provocatively". The men are completely absolved of all responsibility for their actions.

Bear in mind that determining what mode of dress is deemed provocative is subjective and very much dependent on the view(s) of the "looker". To one man, a woman dressed in a shapeless A-skirt, long-sleeved shirt and "sensible" flat-heeled plumps is just as provocatively dressed as a lady in nothing but beach wear. So the question is: what is "provocative dressing"? Who determines what is and what isn't? But most importantly, whose business is it? Really?

Re: the bolded bit of your sentence...this is precisely why I love the West. You so much as blink in my direction much less gawp at me is more than enough ammunition for me to shout se.x.ua l harassment.

Nigeria has a very long way to go with regards to creating a level-playing field for all. Sad really.
/
I don't know if you noticed, but the discussion is about mode of dressing by ladies in Nigeria.

My response is based on the factors at play in Nigeria.

If in doubt, dress provocatively and walk into a market.

All those garri and akara sellers (fellow women) will boo you.

And the thugs and wheelbarrow pushers will grope you. Do you want to fight them?

Do you want to call the police on them?

The policeman at the station will gawk at you and will do the "needful" if no one is paying very close attention.

Women liberation is centered on education and not nudity. You cannot objectify yourselves and cry wolf when
men follow your lead.

\

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by EfemenaXY: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
InvertedHammer:

I don't know if you noticed, but the discussion is about mode of dressing by ladies in Nigeria.

My response is based on the factors at play in Nigeria.

If in doubt, dress provocatively and walk into a market.

All those garri and akara sellers (fellow women) will boo you.

And the thugs and wheelbarrow pushers will grope you. Do you want to fight them?

Do you want to call the police on them?

The policeman at the station will gawk at you and will do the "needful" if no one is paying very close attention.

Women liberation is centered on education and not nudity. You cannot objectify yourselves and cry wolf when
men follow your lead.

Really?

Define "Provocative" in the context in which you've used that word. Are you going to tell me that every woman at the market ties a two-piece wrapper, a headtie and bathroom slippers when out shopping?

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Stillfire: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
EMANY01:

Exactly there was a time that wearing a bra was a taboo among the southern easterners then only strong headed "lost" free spirit women did it.T he claim was that they were damaging the breasts and would not be able to breastfeed their infants later.
Its really funny how times change.

Very funny. That is why when it comes to nudi..ty topics, I'm very conscious before I shoot myself in the foot.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sagamite:

What do you mean what is the correlation?

Did the British not colonise Nigeria?

After they left, did Nigerian elite not embrace the English culture?

Is the Englishnisation of Nigeria not still evident?

Did the rise of Nigerian leaders not start in London or America?

Is Nigeria's official language, legislature and even lingua franca (pidgin) not based on English.

I can go on and on with the ridicule.

Is that not the pile of absolute tosh you wrote here as your explanation on behalf of a fuuktard that said the Roman Empire still exists?

So Nigeria too is a continuation of Roman Empire, init?

You don't believe?

[img]http://imparoitaliano.blogsport.de/images/berlusconitiberius.jpg[/img]
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sagamite:

Now you want to stop answering and run? grin grin grin grin grin

You are hoping to distract from the killer intellectual questions with your moronic rants and sophism? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We will come back to that junk later. In the mean time, I will direct you back to the simple questions that show what a pure fuuktard you are:

You had the AUDACITY to say this rubbish to your GOD:

Anybody wants a bite from my suya feast? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For muslims, this pig was cleaned well before skewering. It is not Haram! grin grin grin

Gademmitt!! now that is a phat disgusting pig.. i can understand why prophet Mo (PBUH) did not like the sight of pigs
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by TV01(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
EMANY01:
Exactly there was a time that wearing a bra was a taboo among the southern easterners then only strong headed "lost" free spirit women did it.T he claim was that they were damaging the breasts and would not be able to breastfeed their infants later. Its really funny how times change.
And be as that may be, what has it to do with lewdness or immorality?

TV
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You don't believe?

[img]http://imparoitaliano.blogsport.de/images/berlusconitiberius.jpg[/img]

SHUT UP! angry

I believe since the Roman Empire colonised Britain, the British Empire hundreds of years later is a continuation of the Roman Empire.

And since the British Empire colonised Nigeria, then Nigeria is now a continuation of the British Empire.

By logical implication, Nigeria is a continuation of the Roman Empire.

The Roman Empire never ended!!!

Our Emperor is Patience Jonathan!

Goodluck is her eunuch.

I am a History BUFF! angry

All these was written in Latin by the way. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you like, don't believe. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll talk about a pre-school fairytale flashback. Is that what you read? So, um, what's eating Gilbert Grape? undecided
I giggled when I watched the women's nations cup final, it was all about the poo women are made of apart from giving birth and sex tool! Under right circumstances, everyone can be a lawyer, doctor, millionaire, footballer, great blogger but it takes a man to do something astounding! No wonder a feminist(business organisation) ravaged country like U.S.A can't manage equal pay. cheesy

Women, so grossly incompetent! I guess we should mourn for them as well..... Dick Masterson.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
STILL WHATS HIS EFFING BUISNESS undecided

The chic probably looked like an asylum patient, who knows? Loool

Anyway, are you the old kulyie? Er, what type of bumble bee bit you in ya ar.se and turned you into this sambarry character? This character acts like Musiwa's long lost wife from the half way house. Lool
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Fkhalifa(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
After reading the ops post,i was more than sure guys who enjoy seeing the sights of women's sexual parts will start using grammar to counter d op(s) post,and the ladies who derive pleasure in being ogled at,chased,and seeing men go weak at the mere seeing of their body all ensured they rubbished him with empty excuses

soon our ladies ill start walking nu*de and every1 ill just find excuse and say its bad

end time they say we are things have turned upside down...
what a world we are!

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sagamite:

SHUT UP! angry

I believe since the Roman Empire colonised Britain, the British Empire hundreds of years later is a continuation of the Roman Empire.

And since the British Empire colonised Nigeria, then Nigeria is now a continuation of the British Empire.

By logical implication, Nigeria is a continuation of the Roman Empire.

The Roman Empire never ended!!!

Our Emperor is Patience Jonathan!

Goodluck is her eunuch.

I am a History BUFF! angry

All these was written in Latin by the way. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you like, don't believe. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

It makes PERFECT SENSE, doesn't it?

grin grin grin grin grin

Goodluck a eunuch? Please don't disturb my mind with such pictures. I have a vivid imagination. LMAO lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I giggled when I watched the women's nations cup final, it was all about the poo women are made of apart from giving birth and sex tool! Under right circumstances, everyone can be a lawyer, doctor, millionaire, footballer, great blogger but it takes a man to do something astounding! No wonder a feminist(business organisation) ravaged country like U.S.A can't manage equal pay. cheesy

Women, so grossly incompetent! I guess we should mourn for them as well..... Dick Masterson.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Having not been on a Nation's Cup team yourself only makes you what you've already admitted to being; a giggling incompetent observer.

But hey, I'm always open to a good success story and the inspiration that comes with, so I'll tell you what? Perhaps football wasn't your forté. Why not take the floor and regale me, the mere birth instrument/sex tool, with the astounding accomplishments you've achieved courtesy of your penis_. Who knows, I may just be impressed.

Now, don't you disappoint. Do 'Dick Masterson' proud!

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by InvertedHammer: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really?

Define "Provocative" in the context in which you've used that word. Are you going to tell me that every woman at the market ties a two-piece wrapper, a headtie and bathroom slippers when out shopping?
\
I believe you are not in kindergarten.

I cannot spell everything out for you.

You keep pretending that you don't get the point by playing with lexical semantics...I have no time for unbridled logomachy.

Next thing may be you asking me to un.dress a lady to show you what a clitor1s looks like.

/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.