Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

African Ladies And Affairs Within The West - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West (1173 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life / How The West Corrodes Our Morality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Ladies And Affairs Within The West by Leilah(f): 1:52am On Jun 09, 2007
I have become increasingly aware of the fact that a lot of african men in the west are having affairs. Despite the fact that they work same hours as their wife. But, the wife is doing all the household chores whn she gets home from work and dedicatin hersel ft the marrige 100% but why is it not being met both ways. Women, we are people with moral and ethical values, why are we settling with forgiving our men for having affairs just because we don't want the social stigma of being divorced!

(1) (Reply)

CO-SHARE YOUR NANNY, SAVE HUGE ON CHILDCARE. / Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? / Divorce: My Husband Denies Me My Marital Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.