Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

How The West Corrodes Our Morality - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The West Corrodes Our Morality (82289 Views)

Who Is Better Groomed, Born In Nigeria Or Born In The West? / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Shymexx, this is your friend, the person whose opinion you so eagerly defended and whose opinion you hold in high regard.

The Roman Empire never collapsed. grin grin grin
listen if you have nothing intelligent to contribute just fork off. all you have been doing is gainsaying since i have had the misfortune to encounter you on this forum shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
you fink one man is bigger and stronger than the world mafia ? come on now. its all smokes and mirrors. the same rothchilds control all the moneys in russia. they just made a putin credit card. who you think put that together ? and what happened to ' if you bomb syria i will strike '? syria has been bombed numerous times and putin did nothing. the point is they are all in this together. it is the world elites and rulers and oligarchs vs the masses. them vs us. they just had a bildeberg meeting in which all world leaders and bankers and world controllers met up for 3 days crafting out this new order that the world will begin with. kerry has spoken about it, biden and obama. dont be fooled bro. no single man is stronger than the world mafia. this world is run by a group of people in the shadows. they control everything.

Bredrin, the west and the east/far-east have always been at loggerheads since time immemorial. The divide is so deep that, even the Church is part of it. Hence the Roman Catholic Church and the Russian Orthodox church don't get along. So, in as much as there might be an element of "smokes and mirrors" - the ideologies of the two sides are far apart on the grand chessboard. Then you have to look at the people, especially the Russians, and their innate nationalistic view on everything - especially the west. It's deeper than what you think it's.

Russia is still an unconquered territory, and it's going to be like that. They had the chance during Yeltsin era - that was their holy grail - but still couldn't get a proper foothold on it. And Putin did rescind some of the leverage they had back then. Hence he's hated.

The Syria one has more to do with interests and backdoor agreements. They're more or less doing Assad's hard-work for him with the bombings, and both his troops including Hezbollah, and his strongholds haven't been targeted.

Also, the elites from the west are different from the ones in the east. The most important thing to them is the money - and the people/sheeple - based on their thought process. And one thing you need to know is that: the ones from the west don't really rate the ones in east, so giving the western elites a foothold in their own stronghold would be suicidal, and against their interests. So, they both have to be at loggerheads - and a bipolar world is the only thing that can maintain a balance. Hence they're pushing for it.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
listen if you have nothing intelligent to contribute just fork off. all you have been doing is gainsaying since i have had the misfortune to encounter you on this forum shocked grin

Just ignore the dumb sket. She's not worth it.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Pùssy, what one word should I have used? cry Nèanderthal!!!

Cut the crap , I'm not your editor. 'Sides, I'm still getting over your view on what an achievement is.

What further boggles the mind is how you so-called managed to "disvirgin 13 bitches" and marry the 14 w/o as yet figuring out that your penis is a sex tool. What did you "disvirgin" them with? lipsrsealed

I sincerely hope you've retained the receipt and documentation needed to return your pair to the Master 'o dickks, Dick Masterson. At this point (and through your own admission), it has become evident it has neither shown potential to create something astounding nor has it proven a useful tool. Heh.

We're done.

Note: In two months time, you'll be thoroughly outdated. I suggest you change your name to Misogynist2015 with a quickness.

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:

How would you know what an intelligent contribution is?

The Roman Empire still exists. grin
WW III will start on the 15 of October. grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I don't see your explanation of what ISIS is.

Okay, so you're a wife/girlfriend beater and a r api.st.

So the ra.p.is.ts get r.ap.ed? Okay.

That's beside the point. They're all exhibiting their internal whörèdom - as you so eloquently put it.

What else on earth, bleeds for 5 - 7 days without dying? It's got to be pretty unique - yes?

Now kiss my feet, Misogynist2014!!!
Islamic State of Iraq and Syria(ISIS), you foölishly read the first result.
I don't beat women but I can always beat the hell out of the weaker sex.
Your father and husband are räpists too, isn't it?
Like that guy rightly put it, the two scenarios aren't tantamount.
No wonder a lot of women like Enlightenedsoul cannot think, since she looses pants of blood every month.
Give me your daughter for one night stand, once I deflowed her, I will rush at your feet and kiss it.
Extend my heart-felt regard to your lord. sad
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

roman empire still exists. yes it does. if i change my name from john to raphael does that mean i cease to exist ? i stopped existing ? you just cant think for yourself. you are one of these people who have to be spoonfed. like they say, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled is making people believe he does not exist ' . roman empire is now the anglo-european-usa empire
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Just ignore the dumb sket. She's not worth it.
yeah i think i will take your advice. she is just a noise maker like Sagamite.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Bredrin, the west and the east/far-east have always been at loggerheads since time immemorial. The divide is so deep that, even the Church is part of it. Hence the Roman Catholic Church and the Russian Orthodox church don't get along. So, in as much as there might be an element of "smokes and mirrors" - the ideologies of the two sides are far apart on the grand chessboard. Then you have to look at the people, especially the Russians, and their innate nationalistic view on everything - especially the west. It's deeper than what you think it's.

Russia is still an unconquered territory, and it's going to be like that. They had the chance during Yeltsin era - that was their holy grail - but still couldn't get a proper foothold on it. And Putin did rescind some of the leverage they had back then. Hence he's hated.

The Syria one has more to do with interests and backdoor agreements. They're more or less doing Assad's hard-work for him with the bombings, and both his troops including Hezbollah, and his strongholds haven't been targeted.

Also, the elites from the west are different from the ones in the east. The most important thing to them is the money - and the people/sheeple - based on their thought process. And one thing you need to know is that: the ones from the west don't really rate the ones in east, so giving the western elites a foothold in their own stronghold would be suicidal, and against their interests. So, they both have to be at loggerheads - and a bipolar world is the only thing that can maintain a balance. Hence they're pushing for it.
bruv this is not about the russian citizens who you say are nationalistic. hey they may have nationalistic citizens but the govt in that country is like the nigerian govt. they dont serve the interest of the people. putin alone is sitting on like 30 billion dollars as his net worth. he needs the external big boys for protection and to protect his net worth from angry everyday poverty stricken russians. i think you are drinking the koolaid bruv. you are getting bamboozled by this old tested and tried good cop and bad cop routine. usa being the bad cop and putin being the good cop. its a routine bruv.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
yeah i think i will take your advice. she is just a noise maker like Sagamite.

Lol, there are a lot of them like that on this forum. I just need to read their opinions on five different subject-matter to make my conclusion. These folks don't know about the grey area in everything - it's just basically about black and white with them.

One even told me one time that she's abstract (bwahahaha) - abstract is what you claim when you have got nothing up there. I see through people easily. I might just throw the simplest line out there for you, and I'll draw my conclusion from whatever translation you give to it.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

after reading some of the stuff edward snowden said, it's hard to disagree with sukkot. everything we see around us is controlled - even the online polls, electoral votes, soundscan, etc.

if the entire nigerian population vote for APC next year, PDP will still win the elections. it's not about the number of people lining up to vote, it's about the people hacking into the electoral software & producing fake electoral results.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Misogynist2014(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What is the cause of the hullabaloo?
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

after reading some of the stuff edward snowden said, it's hard to disagree with sukkot. everything we see around us is controlled - even the online polls, electoral votes, soundscan, etc.

if the entire nigerian population vote for APC next year, PDP will still win the elections. it's not about the number of people lining up to vote, it's about the people hacking into the electoral software & producing fake electoral results.
my bros coogar is starting to see the matrix for what it is. its the world elites vs the rest of the world. and they have to keep up that good cop and bad cop routine so people think they are actually fighting each other, while behind all the false flags operations and smoke and mirrors, they are all skull and bones, freemason, illuminati buddies behind closed doors. like russia would actually risk a world war over some chump named snowden. it was all a setup
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
my bros coogar is starting to see the matrix for what it is. its the world elites vs the rest of the world. and they have to keep up that good cop and bad cop routine so people think they are actually fighting each other, while behind all the false flags operations and smoke and mirrors, they are all skull and bones, freemason, illuminati buddies behind closed doors

i have known this for long but there was no physical evidence. edward snowden blew up all suspicions out of the water. even the UK's GCHQ is part of the loop. they are all the same.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, there are a lot of them like that on this forum. I just need to read their opinions on five different subject-matter to make my conclusion. These folks don't know about the grey area in everything - it's just basically about black and white with them.

One even told me one time that she's abstract (bwahahaha) - abstract is what you claim when you have got nothing up there. I see through people easily. I might just throw the simplest line out there for you, and I'll draw my conclusion from whatever translation you give to it.
who she think she is Q tip ? gerrit ? grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

i have known this for long but there was no physical evidence. edward snowden blew up all suspicions out of the water. even the UK's GCHQ is part of the loop. they are all the same.
yup. they are all in it. its the elites vs the plebeians. its how it has always been. only now because of the information technology age they are disguising it more with actual story-lines and false flag operations and wars
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
bruv this is not about the russian citizens who you say are nationalistic. hey they may have nationalistic citizens but the govt in that country is like the nigerian govt. they dont serve the interest of the people. putin alone is sitting on like 30 billion dollars as his net worth. he needs the external big boys for protection and to protect his net worth from angry everyday poverty stricken russians. i think you are drinking the koolaid bruv. you are getting bamboozled by this old tested and tried good cop and bad cop routine. usa being the bad cop and putin being the good cop. its a routine bruv.

See brother, in both the west and the east, the elites understand that, "you gotta give the people what they want"(big ups to Jalen Rose for that line). That's how you keep them in check, and against a revolt. Feed the sheeple to keep them down. If you know about the history of the UK and the 19th century UK with extreme poverty, with super-rich elites - you should know how they had to give the people they wanted - to avoid a revolt by the masses.

Now, let's analyse Russia. The nationalistic view of the masses, will always supersede the interests of the oligarchs, if they don't give them what they want. Hence the need to always keep that outlook. Then you have to look at how Putin, despite giving in to the west, during his first tenure, never got any respect from them back in return. A lot of the Russian oligarchs also feel that way. With power comes respect - and once you don't get that respect - you have to demand it. And they're demanding it now. That's the paradigm shift, and why I don't think everything will align the way you think. Then you have got the Chinese who're still stuck on Chairman Mao - and their dark history with the west. So, it's just difficult, regardless of the smokes and mirrors.

The world is too big and too diverse for one group to control. They will try, just as they've been trying since the beginning of time - but just like all the empires of yore, there will be a crash. Ancient Egypt tried it, but failed. Alexander the Great tried it, but failed. Persians tried but failed. ROmans tried but failed. Ottoman Empire tried but failed. Napoleon failed. British empire also tried but failed. Heck, before you even get there - you have to conquer Afghanistan, the place where empires are buried. Then, you've got Russia - another bastion where empires are buried.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
yup. they are all in it. its the elites vs the plebeians. its how it has always been. only now because of the information technology age they are disguising it more with actual story-lines and false flag operations and wars

i read a book about 10 years ago - i think it was written by sidney sheldon regarding a certain conspiracy to keep a story about aliens out of the news media.

you need to see how the world governments worked together to snuff out all the witnesses of the event. it turns out the book wasn't entirely fictional. every scientist that has seen or said something about aliens have all died mysteriously. grin cheesy grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

See brother, in both the west and the east, the elites understand that, "you gotta give the people what they want"(big ups to Jalen Rose for that line). That's how you keep them in check, and against a revolt. Feed the sheeple to keep them down. If you know about the history of the UK and the 19th century UK with extreme poverty, with super-rich elites - you should know how they had to give the people they wanted - to avoid a revolt by the masses.

Now, let's analyse Russia. The nationalistic view of the masses, will always supersede the interests of the oligarchs, if they don't give them what they want. Hence the need to always keep that outlook. Then you have to look at how Putin, despite giving in to the west, during his first tenure, never got any respect from them back in return. A lot of the Russian oligarchs also feel that way. With power comes respect - and once you don't get that respect - you have to demand it. And they're demanding it now. That's the paradigm shift, and why I don't think everything will align the way you think. Then you have got the Chinese who're still stuck on Chairman Mao - and their dark history with the west. So, it's just difficult, regardless of the smokes and mirrors.

The world is too big and too diverse for one group to control. They will try, just as they've been trying since the beginning of time - but just like all the empires of yore, there will be a crash. Ancient Egypt tried it, but failed. Alexander the Great tried it, but failed. Persians tried but failed. ROmans tried but failed. Ottoman Empire tried but failed. Napoleon failed. British empire also tried but failed. Heck, before you even get there - you have to conquer Afghanistan, the place where empires are buried. Then, you've got Russia - another bastion where empires are buried.

Really? shocked shocked shocked

I thought the Roman Empire still exists. grin grin grin

Sukkot, your friend betrayed you. embarassed grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

Coogz, everything is controlled - however, the west controls the western hemisphere and third world countries. While those powers in east control their own sphere of influence. And all the sides have different ideologies, and they don't get along like that. That's basically what I'm trying to tell buzugee. So, it'll be difficult to put everything into one single entity. Evidently, a bipolar/multipolar world is the most plausible scenario.

Nigeria is a different kettle of fish due to the docility of the people. That's why the elites take folks for a ride without even hiding it. And even Nigeria is controlled from the outside by certain powers that be, and they have to agree with whoever either party put forward. They have to ask for their blessings.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

i read a book about 10 years ago - i think it was written by sidney sheldon regarding a certain conspiracy to keep a story about aliens out of the news media.

you need to see how the world governments worked together to snuff out all the witnesses of the event. it turns out the book wasn't entirely fictional. every scientist that has seen or said something about aliens have all died mysteriously. grin cheesy grin
lol these people are deadly bruv. you are expendable. the machine will always continue and everyone and every part of it is expendable if they get in the way. like sadam and ghaddafi. thats why they be having their bildeberg meetings where they lock each other up in a room for one week. all world controllers and world bankers etc etc. its a crazy world we are living in bro. a crazy matrix. like 40 top investment bankers mysteriously started jumping out of buldings and committing suicide like a few months ago. over 30 top bankers got snuffed out. lol. these folks aint nothing to mess with. no one world leader is above the machine. grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
who she think she is Q tip ? gerrit ? grin

Lol, carefreewannabe looks like one of ol'girl's numerous alternate handles. grin

When she first started quoting my posts, she was Jamaican mixed with Chinese from the UK. Boom, another handle came up, and she became a depressed chic from Africa. Now, she's from the horn of Africa born in paris but raised in America. You can't make this shiit up. grin

That's abstract right there - Q-tip from A Tribe Called Quest - The Lost Tribes. grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

bros you are drinking the koolaid. the world is not that big. its called globalization. no corner of the earth is unreachable with nukes and drones. the world is very small when you have the resources at these guys disposal.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Coogz, everything is controlled - however, the west controls the western hemisphere and third world countries. While those powers in east control their own sphere of influence. And all the sides have different ideologies, and they don't get along like that. That's basically what I'm trying to tell buzugee. So, it'll be difficult to put everything into one single entity. Evidently, a bipolar/multipolar world is the most plausible scenario.

Nigeria is a different kettle of fish due to the docility of the people. That's why the elites take folks for a ride without even hiding it. And even Nigeria is controlled from the outside by certain powers that be, and they have to agree with whoever either party put forward. They have to ask for their blessings.
they dont get along ? are you for real ? all the oil money from the east is in the western banks for treasury bonds. this is not a matter of individuals getting along. this is elites uniting together for world control. its not about individuals getting along
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, carefreewannabe looks like one of ol'girl's numerous alternate handles. grin

When she first started quoting my posts, she was Jamaican mixed with Chinese from the UK. Boom, another handle came up, and she became a depressed chic from Africa. Now, she's from the horn of Africa born in paris but raised in America. You can't make this shiit up. grin

That's abstract right there - Q-tip from A Tribe Called Quest - The Lost Tribes. grin

Shymexx, tell us, the Roman Empire failed? shocked shocked shocked

It doesn't exist? shocked shocked shocked

It is no more part of the matrix and no more part of the conspiracy plan? shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

yeah she got multiple personality disorder lmao. you aint know QTip is known as the abstract poet ? Mr abstract. he says it in most of his songs
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by coogar: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
bros you are drinking the koolaid. the world is not that big. its called globalization. no corner of the earth is unreachable with nukes and drones. the world is very small when you have the resources at these guys disposal.

don't mind shymexx.....

what's so big in the world? the rebels have all been put down quietly. see how NATO aided the libyan rebels to snuff out gadaffi. the so-called arab spring had the blessings of the west.

the breaking up of the former soviet union in the early 90s had the blessings of the west. saddam was captured & killed like a dog. abacha & MKO abiola were hindering the oil exportation in the late 90s & they were put down like rabid dogs.....

shymexx, open your eyes & see...... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:

Thank God you cited globalisation. That's one thing I've never believed in, and something I always refer to a pipe-dream, even on this forum. Bruddah, the world is too big, and the mentalities of the people are just so different that, it will be very difficult for everyone to either get along, or live under one thing. They'll try, but it's a pipe-dream.

Once you leave the west and Africa - you'll understand how diverse the world is. Just take a look at how it has been difficult to suppress MENA (Middle East and North Africa), despite all the bombs and wars. Iraq alone is going through its fourth war against the west, in like two decades or so. And it looks more or less like a vicious cycle now.

Now imagine the rest of Africa. South America has also turned its back on America despite the gazillion of dollars, and all the bloodshed there. Apart from Africa, the rest of the world is difficult to conquer, trust me.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
yeah she got multiple personality disorder lmao. you aint know QTip is known as the abstract poet ? Mr abstract. he says it in most of his songs

Mr World War III will start on the 15th of October and we live in a matrix, how do you want to diagnose personality disorder when you suffer from schizophrenia and paranoia. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

don't mind shymexx.....

what's so big in the world? the rebels have all been put down quietly. see how NATO aided the libyan rebels to snuff out gadaffi. the so-called arab spring had the blessings of the west.

the breaking up of the former soviet union in the early 90s had the blessings of the west. saddam was captured & killed like a dog. abacha & MKO abiola were hindering the oil exportation in the late 90s & they were put down like rabid dogs.....

this is the perfect post brah and i mean that with all my being. i couldnt have put it any better. you have said it all. shymexx talking about the world is small. WTF ? lol shymexx drinking that koolaid grin grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

don't mind shymexx.....

However, after Gaddaffi, what happened? The rebels turned against the west - killed a US ambassador - and there's a massive power tussle there now and a war going on. And the west already withdrew from there.

The west didn't break up the Soviet Union - the Soviets were buried in Afghanistan - the place where empires are buried. US also got into its decline with the same country. Yes, they got rid of Saddam Hussein, but where is the western domination in Iraq? It's going through its 4th war now. Still in disarray.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Thank God you cited globalisation. That's one thing I've never believed in, and something I always refer to a pipe-dream, even on this forum. Bruddah, the world is too big, and the mentalities of the people are just so different that,
it will be very difficult for everyone to either get along, or live under one thing. They'll try, but it's a pipe-dream.

Once you leave the west and Africa - you'll understand how diverse the world is. Just take a look at how it has been difficult to suppress MENA (Middle East and North Africa), despite all the bombs and wars. Iraq alone is going through its fourth war against the west, in like two decades or so. And it looks more or less like a vicious cycle now.

Now imagine the rest of Africa. South America has also turned its back on America despite the gazillion of dollars, and all the bloodshed there. Apart from Africa, the rest of the world is difficult to conquer, trust me.
dayum brah i couldnt get past that first line. you need to open your eyes. the world is very tiny. a little example i would give you, every nuke and cranny in the world today, everyone is acting american. they have big brother africa. big brother asia. big brother uk. big brother tv show all over the world. the world is americanized. you have african idol etc. you still think the world is small ? come on man. thats globalization on the entertainment level. talk less of commerce and world govt colluding grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.