Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (64004 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Walexdinho(m): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2008
U guys manage 2 win 1-0. Na wa 4 u na.Shame!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2008
dayo,
I was talking about allboyz' s gunners.Sorry about the confusion.I actually went out and forgot about that very poor game.
I knew there was something between u&Criz.Guess u had a Merry Christmas grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
Dayokanu,
Do you call hacking a player down diving. have u started taking those downtown hashish again. You need to replace ur specs
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2008
Ronaldo 4.5 Put his opponents' backs up with his attitude and did not enjoy the best of days. Rarely produced anything positive but drew the foul from Wilkinson that changed the game.

Even the bbc player rater rated CR7 the least amongst Man UTD players

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/stoke_city/live_text/6276697.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Eastbay

Between DayoNazi and who?? Abeg o, nor put me for trouble grin Mukinazza is his sweetheart, not me.

They are aiming to reproduce giants next year grin

By the way,told you we were gon' win.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2008
What mattered most was the 3 points. At times, players don't live up yo expectations, but the hallmark of champions is the ability to grind out results no matter the condition and that was what we did.

However, it still beats me that we havn't seen the Manchester United we used to know both in the EPL and the UCL. Our performances have got me sitting on the edge. I hope the trend changes ASAP.

CR7 looks so disinterested. His contributions are spiralling downwards. I hope SAF does something on time.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New year to All Mancs
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
We had many games like that last season. . . . . .
Derby(Away), Everton(Away), Sunderland(Home), Tottenham(Home).
We got to the finish line with creaked sinews in those games. . . . .The 3 points would count in May.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2008
Where is everybody?

Latest news is Rio's not gon' feature tonight. . .back problem. Meaning we just might see our darling Gary in back grin And O'Shea? undecided(yeah, God forbid.lol)

Berba might start ahead of Tev tonight. . .got mixed feelings about that though. I want Tev to start and Berba on the bench.Doubt that Fergie would let that happen anyway.
Anybody know if our long-standing beef with Boro is over yet? If they still hate Ronaldo, we just might be in for a physical battle. Remember Pogatetz nearly killed Possebon in last September's CC tie at OT grin
Wish Rafael plays tonight. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
O'Shea's playing. . .knew Rio's absence would bring him.

Good to see Rafael, Evans. Berba starts.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2008
Cristalz:

O'Shea's playing. . .knew Rio's absence would bring him.

El Apache went to Argentina to sort out some family issues.
That is ominous. . . . . .I believe the dude left to celebrate Christmas in the sun.
Anyways, 3 points is the name of the game.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2008
Cristalz:

Where is everybody?

I'm here . . . . . . . Just got in.

No fear, you are not alone!!! grin grin grin

Cristalz:

O'Shea's playing.  .  .knew Rio's absence would bring him.

O'Shea is playing due to Evra;s absence not Rio's. . . . . . . He's been playing in the last few Prem games anyway
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2008
Lol grin

Ronaldo's receiving his PFA award.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Sauron

When is Tev expected back? He needs the rest anyway.  .  .hez been working quite hard so far this season.

@Chamo

So O'Shea is now the only replacement we've got for Evra? Not good.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
Cristalz:

@Sauron

When is Tev expected back? He needs the rest anyway. . .hez been working quite hard so far this season.

2nd of January.

@ Chamotex,

Have u been to the rap tourney thread??
Go drop ya bars, mate!!!!

Boyz. . . . . . .Lets close the GAP.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2008
Nice try.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2008
Cristalz:

@Chamo

So O'Shea is now the only replacement we've got for Evra? Not good.

I'm afraid that's what we've got at the moment . . . . . . . Fabio just came back from a long-term injury.

@ Sauron

Just been there . . . . . . . . . nice draw grin grin grin

I'll drop my bars after this match!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2008
Rooney shoulda let the ball roll to Park there. . . . . .
Jeez, that was a good chance,
Berbatov is class.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

Rooney shoulda let the ball roll to Park there. . . . . .
Jeez, that was a good chance,
Berbatov is class.

Ando and Nani aint even on the bench undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2008
What a miss from Ronaldo. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2008
chamotex:

Ando and Nani aint even on the bench undecided undecided

Possebon is. Along with the three papas. . .Scholes, Gary and Giggs. I miss T-pain. . .seems like ages since I saw him on a pitch.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2008
Nice header by CR7 narrowly missed the scoreboard tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2008
Cristalz:

Possebon is. Along with the three papas.  .  .Scholes, Gary and Giggs. I miss T-pain.  .  .seems like ages since I saw him on a pitch.

We should do away with those OAPs. . . . . .Only Scholesy gets the marks now.
Neville and Giggsy should forget it.

Nani and Ando are being rested for FA Cup with S/hampton.

Nice FREEKICK(Ronaldo). . . . .Keep it UP!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2008
We're kind of here and there undecided

DK isn't Nakim waiting for you?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2008
Beautiful try Ronny!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2008
Chances wasting. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2008
We're kind of here and there

DK isn't Nakim waiting for you?

Wetin consign you inside. isnt Hemp-error waiting for you tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2008
Cristalz:

Chances wasting. . .

Boro are just targeting Ronaldo. . . . .One touch and they FOUL him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2008
What a chance? Ronnnnnnnnnnny
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2008
Ronaldo, but why!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2008
Anutha chance wasted. . . . . .Come on BOYZ!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2008
Downing cant even hit the target from there. Na wa for this Marlboro oh!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
Yet anutha chance wasted by Ronaldo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (98)

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.